Home
I haven't heard to much about these whack jobs and their protests lately.

Has Antifa and their ilk been told to settle down for now so people don't associate their BS with the dummycrats in an election year?

Does Soros offer them temporary unemployment?
They get active again once it warms up... They need to get their heads bashed in a few times - to get their attention and remind 'em it's not cool to harass citizens..
Well- they aren't likely to jack with the multitudes at a Trump rally are they?
Well, they can't stay away from school all the time or take too many days off from work. Don't worry, when needed they will answer the call. I can't even image what will happen after the next election regardless who wins.
Rooster, PM and ask Diddler and Rollin Blunder. grin
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Well- they aren't likely to jack with the multitudes at a Trump rally are they?

I know they did in Minneapolis. They followed and got in a ruckus with several folks wearing Trump stuff.
I suppose their bus broke down on the trip to Virginia last month?
Antifa's biggest protection are politicians from the left, that order the LEOs to do nothing to them...

believe me, the Portland cops would love to start bashing heads and lock these clowns up and throw away the key....

I am sure they are laying and behind the scenes waiting for orders, and busy training new recruits...

Antifa is the S.A. of the democRAT party....
If one of those hooded insects hurt my family I'd ghost 'em, and then I'd sleep like a baby.
They have a haven in the North West, so much so that there are mayors are protecting them. I'm guessing they are quietly building up strength for the election.
Why don't the patriots learn from the tactics of their opponents? Set up a small confrontation to get the cops' attention, and once they're distracted, do some quick, serious azz whoopin' somewhere else. Guerilla tactics work, and a hit and run team with Louisville Sluggers would work for our side just as effectively as they do for the guys with the black clothes and ski masks. One very good target would be the buses these organized goons arrive on. A bunch of flat tires or an engine compartment fire would close off their escape route and allow small hit teams to pick off the stragglers a few at a time.
Originally Posted by reivertom
They have a haven in the North West,

Hopefully the recent lack of BS means they all decided to drink the Kool-Aid their cult leaders handed out...
Originally Posted by Slavek
Well, they can't stay away from school all the time or take too many days off from work. Don't worry, when needed they will answer the call. I can't even image what will happen after the next election regardless who wins.

You are making the false assumption that they work.
They are a deep state tool.

Soros and friends will use them when they think it will be advantageous.

If those types aren't getting paid by someone, they stay in mom's basement.
+ 1,000 MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

They are busy getting paid to put out Bloomberg yard signs and posters now.

Once the Commies hand pick a candidate, they'll start showing back up at Trump rally's...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

They are busy getting paid to put out Bloomberg yard signs and posters now.

Once the Commies hand pick a candidate, they'll start showing back up at Trump rally's...

That would get sporty!
Originally Posted by reivertom
They have a haven in Portland, so much so that there are mayors are protecting them. I'm guessing they are quietly building up strength for the election.

Fixed it for ya.
The antifas seem to be pretty active in Canada right now. Have any of you heard about the nationwide railroad blockages these idiots are setting up, with dimwit Trudeau sitting on his can?
Not sure if it's "antifa"hgs totally, but certainly watermelons, all the greens and commies spewing their little black seeds of hatred.
Those communistnazis are just in place and waiting for orders from their masters. They'll be back. Probably more violent than ever.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Those communistnazis are just in place and waiting for orders from their masters. They'll be back. Probably more violent than ever.

L.W.

Just wait til Trump wins again.

They will appear wherever a weakness is perceived.

They are afraid of strength.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
I haven't heard to much about these whack jobs and their protests lately.

Has Antifa and their ilk been told to settle down for now so people don't associate their BS with the dummycrats in an election year?

Does Soros offer them temporary unemployment?

Nope.

It's February. It was 9 degrees here this morning, way too cold for the Antifa thugs to come our from under the covers in mommy's basement.
Has there been riots in Ferguson any more? Gee, I wonder why...

Are you woke if you're in mommy's basement eating Ramen noodles?
Originally Posted by Seafire
Antifa's biggest protection are politicians from the left, that order the LEOs to do nothing to them...

believe me, the Portland cops would love to start bashing heads and lock these clowns up and throw away the key....

I am sure they are laying and behind the scenes waiting for orders, and busy training new recruits...

Antifa is the S.A. of the democRAT party....

Hopefully, they'll one day meet their own Operation Hummingbird.
They'll be out and about at the Republican Convention in Charlotte, NC. Don't know how that'll turn out. Plenty of folks that would like to try them on but most of those work for a living or are dang near too old to fight. I'll make it down there a time or two to observe from a proper distance. Probly no MAGA hat or t-shirt, but maybe I just can't help it. Won't be looking for trouble, but won't take a beating. I'm one of the too old to fight and also too slow to run.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Why don't the patriots learn from the tactics of their opponents? Set up a small confrontation to get the cops' attention, and once they're distracted, do some quick, serious azz whoopin' somewhere else. Guerilla tactics work, and a hit and run team with Louisville Sluggers would work for our side just as effectively as they do for the guys with the black clothes and ski masks. One very good target would be the buses these organized goons arrive on. A bunch of flat tires or an engine compartment fire would close off their escape route and allow small hit teams to pick off the stragglers a few at a time.

The good guys only kill and maim when attacked first. If you want to ruin the election for Conservatives, go ahead and instigate violence. That's exactly what Antifa wants more than anything so they can play the victims.
© 24hourcampfire