Home
It quickly becomes hot to the touch and the battery drains at phenomenal speed. Leave the Fire, and it stops. Even watching YouTube videos on it doesn’t do that. What the heck?
Camp -Fire. Camp-Fire.
Repeat as necessary.
I have also noticed on my MacBook Pro; when I open the Fire in Safari, my energy impact goes up 20-50 times. If I disconnect Fire; back to normal. Took me a while to understand why my 10 hour battery was going down in an hour.
Something weird going on??
ol' 'flave

at it again.

retribution

Geno
I have the same issue with my Mac Book Pro, the power requirements seem to be much greater than just a short time ago.
Originally Posted by VaHunter
I have the same issue with my Mac Book Pro, the power requirements seem to be much greater than just a short time ago.

If you look at your Activity Monitor; you can see the change in Safari energy use by disconnecting the Fire; mine goes from about 120 to 4 or less
I'm going to guess that your processor is working overtime to handle all the ads and crud.

Just checked my desk 'pooter and even with the 'Fire up, it is using only 1% of the processor capacity. Don't want to find out what it takes with uBlock Origin turned off!

(Running Firefox 73.0 on Linux Mint 19.3. uBlock Origin for ad and popup control. No need for anti-virus or anti-malware.)
Seems odd. I'd ask the webmaster.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I'm going to guess that your processor is working overtime to handle all the ads and crud.

Just checked my desk 'pooter and even with the 'Fire up, it is using only 1% of the processor capacity. Don't want to find out what it takes with uBlock Origin turned off!

(Running Firefox 73.0 on Linux Mint 19.3. uBlock Origin for ad and popup control. No need for anti-virus or anti-malware.)

You had a flip phone last week, now you’re an expert on iPhone processors ?
Good to have validation.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Seems odd. I'd ask the webmaster.

Link to thread sent to webmaster
The Campfire is draining your soul like a vampire 🧛‍♀️
Originally Posted by hanco
The Campfire is draining your soul like a vampire 🧛‍♀️

That’s true, too, I think.
Don’t bother mine.
On my iPhone, this site runs that f'n Carbon TV bs continually, no way to stop it.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

You had a flip phone last week, now you’re an expert on iPhone processors ?

laugh
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Good to have validation.

Hawk, I was joking with you earlier but my Apple I phone goes down faster here at The Campfire also but no heat problems.

No other websites do this.
Switch it off of "Goyim" mode.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
On my iPhone, this site runs that f'n Carbon TV bs continually, no way to stop it.

Same here, Ghost.
Apple is from Satan. It should run hot.
I’m on the newest iPhone, had a 10, 8, 6, 4 prior. No issues ever.

I install ad block plus the day they issue me my phone.
Rick is downloading all of your banking info.
Originally Posted by kelbro
Rick is downloading all of your banking info.

It really should not take that long?
© 24hourcampfire