Home
Posted By: OSU_Sig Justice served behind bars - 02/21/20
https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-prisoner-confess-child-molesters-behind-bars
How do you send that dude a couple cases of Luckies?
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Justice served behind bars - 02/21/20
No kidding...
Posted By: hanco Re: Justice served behind bars - 02/21/20
That’s what happens!!!!!
Posted By: Huntz Re: Justice served behind bars - 02/21/20
Yowsah!!!
Guy couldn't help it. He was triggered.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I'm in laugh
Should bring back torture and hanging for the likes of molesters, murderers, and rapists.
Posted By: hanco Re: Justice served behind bars - 02/21/20
Most molesters get shanked. Didn’t that happen to Sandusky??
Too bad there aren’t more like him in the prison system’s general population.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

I'm in laugh

Me too

If anyone knows how to send that guy $20 to his commissary account post it up !
Guys an idiot. Could have made a fortune claiming he did Epstein
“Being a lifer, I’m in a unique position where I sometimes have access to these people and I have so little to lose,” Watson wrote. “And trust me, we get it, these people are every parents’ worst nightmare."
Posted By: bkraft Re: Justice served behind bars - 02/21/20
Just too G#d d@%ned bad that he had to do it. I hope the one who will judge us all will grant some measure of mercy to that guy.
Turned on PBS kids in the rec room?

Whatta maroon!
This will explode the mentally disturbed liberal mindset that think the perverted minds of sexually depraved individuals are perfectly normal.

Romans 1

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Justice served behind bars - 02/21/20
I don't believe there has ever been a case of a child molester being successfully rehabilitated.
I'm going to a bar for a drink in celebration of the news of Chris Watts being murdered in prison WHEN it happens. Ought to just turn them all loose into general population one at a time. Let the "brothers" have them.
© 24hourcampfire