Home
I don't believe the young lady liked my answer.

grin
I kept getting texts to "John" about supporting Bloomberg.

I finally texted back "Quit texting me". Signed "Trump supporter not named John".

They quit.
I asked her if based upon the results of the debate if she truly thought he was qualified to be president.

Then I asked her why the DNC changed debate rules to allow him in.

I asked her about his views on the nanny state.

Then his views on the 2A.

That's when I ended the conversation with KAGA.
Just heard Rush say his campaign is looking for workers to call folks and post on social media sites $2500.00 for working 30 hours a week.
Originally Posted by HTDUCK
Just heard Rush say his campaign is looking for workers to call folks and post on social media sites $2500.00 for working 30 hours a week.

My wife was telling me that. She likes Rush.

Bloomberg thinks he can buy anything,
Wish they would call me. That would be fun.
DJT’s called me. She didn’t like what I had to say.
Posted By: add Re: Bloomberg campaign just called - 02/21/20
Originally Posted by callnum

Why should she be any different than anyone else you engage with?

Did you cash that $2500 check yet?

ROFL! Yes, at 30 hrs a week, they are not considered full time, so he does not have to offer any HEALTH CARE benefits!!!! Can't make this stuff up

How do I sign up for that gig????

Lol!!!
Read right from Mike's script.
Nothing more, nothing less.....
"Work" for about a month.
"Dailing for dummy,s" LOL!!!
Before he drops the fugg out.

Buy a schit load of guns with the benjamins.
AES 10B RPK would be numero uno.
Nice berreta 390
Nice Sig P210
Ect ect ect...
LOL!!!

I would take that midgets money in heartbeat.
Got a message text from some telling me to support Bernie. I texted back saying what for ? he's an idiot. They came back and asked who would I support? I reply Duh Trump and the rest of the dhimmies were retards or perverts. They haven't bothered me again. MB

Nonsense, no one cares about your gender identity.

Most people don't like listening to whiny little chunts cry about getting free tuition, health care etc...
Son in law said earlier they called one of their calf ropin’ buds asking if they could count on his vote. He told ‘em he’d rather lick door knobs in China!
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Son in law said earlier they called one of their calf ropin’ buds asking if they could count on his vote. He told ‘em he’d rather lick door knobs in China!

laugh
In the SeaTac airport looking at the Seattle times... seems this bastion of libtard politics believes Little Mikey's campaign is in full reverse trying to cover the debate results. Not the sort of shoulder to the wheel work done by a leader...
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

My wife was telling me that. She likes Rush.

Bloomberg thinks he can buy anything,

So he is buying campaign workers to piss off Trump supporters with annoying telemarking calls.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

laugh

laugh
laugh
Posted By: DMc Re: Bloomberg campaign just called - 02/22/20

LOLOL

No one on the "FIRE" likes what you say either........do us all a favor and make yourself scarce!

LIAR
I've gotten a couple of calls from people stumping for Bloombutt My standard answer when the ask if I will vote for Bloombutt is "Tell Mr Bloomberg I said he can kiss my ass, Trump 2020." Surprisingly enough He even tried me on Fecesbook when I put it pain and simple. I told him to kiss my ass. Given the opportunity I would do it to his face on national TV. I have no words that can describe how much I despise that little twerp.
Paul B.
Posted By: 79S Re: Bloomberg campaign just called - 02/22/20

Hey look local retard trying to make a joke..
Originally Posted by 79S

Hey look local retard trying to make a joke..

And he is telling a lie doing it.
I always reply MAGA
Originally Posted by kid0917

ROFL! Yes, at 30 hrs a week, they are not considered full time, so he does not have to offer any HEALTH CARE benefits!!!! Can't make this stuff up

Typical rich liberal... EVERYONE should have Health Care coverage... As long as HE does not have to pay for it...
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by kid0917

Typical rich liberal... EVERYONE should have Health Care coverage... As long as HE does not have to pay for it...

Well, he is financing campaign out of his won pockets. I don't see that as bad. What practical difference does it make if oligarch sits as president or next to or behind him?
Originally Posted by Slavek
... Well, he is financing campaign out of his won pockets. I don't see that as bad. What practical difference does it make if oligarch sits as president or next to or behind him?

Exactly... From the Bloomberg campaign website. Healthcare policy: "build on the ACA to achieve universal health coverage, while substantially reducing health care costs and expanding access to health services." Basically "Obama Care for ALL..." Except he is capping his campaign workers hours to deny them the opportunity to get Obama Care coverage on his nickel...

Swell guy... Shafting his own campaign workers... Because he doesn't want to pay for Health Care, even Obama Care, outta HIS pocket...
Wonder how many will sign on and throw all the signs and literature in a dumpster

Lied to her too, huh?
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Most people don't like listening to whiny little chunts cry about getting free tuition, health care etc...

If she listened to the fruit cake for more than one minute she realized she didnt want him supporting Trump.
© 24hourcampfire