Home
Damn, a good example of how chit can change in a heartbeat. I can embed stuff from Youtube but haven't figured out how to embed from other sites. I'd appreciate it if someone could 'splain it to me.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=VS7i_1582164978&p=1
I would have crushed that ffuukkin things windpipe. It would not have walked away.
It would have been dead if I were there.
Looked like the guy might of got a knife into the dog, hope it killed him.
You can take an animal by the back legs and swing him pretty good.

Swing him into a fence post or just use the good ole ground yer standing on.
Saw that and it is one of the few times i wished someone had been there with a shotgun.

The folks that belong to that dog need to be reckoned with but i can not think of a way that does not involve physical force.
That dog was on her before the adults reacted.
Thats the trouble with animal shelters and rescue outfits

75 percent of the dogs out there shouldn't be.
Originally Posted by dale06
It would have been dead if I were there.
Another article I read said that when the owner found out about it, it quickly became dead. The owner was also charged for letting a dangerous animal run loose.
Walking through the church parking lot and holding your mother's hand...what could possibly go wrong? Wow!

It's not like the kid was pestering the animal or teasing it. It wasn't an excited dog just jumping, playing and just being a dog that doesn't know its own strength.

That dog wouldn't have survived to the end of the video clip. Don't know what set it off...don't care either.
Originally Posted by Dess
Walking through the church parking lot and holding your mother's hand...what could possibly go wrong? Wow!

It's not like the kid was pestering the animal or teasing it. It wasn't an excited dog just jumping, playing and just being a dog that doesn't know its own strength.

That dog wouldn't have survived to the end of the video clip. Don't know what set it off...don't care either.

Fish gonna swim, nomsayin?
Went for the smallest target.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-dog-attack-disturbing-footage-video-church
From the article:

"A dog can be seen running from the road into the parking lot and weaving in between the two adults before latching onto the young girl's left arm.

Three adults jumped in to help get the dog off the girl, who reportedly sustained moderate puncture wounds to her left bicep and forearm, requiring immediate medical attention.

The owner, who was arrested and charged with unlawful ownership of a dangerous animal, euthanized the dog after the attack. Authorities did not release the names of the girl or the dog owner."
I get that they wouldn't release the name of the little girl, but why not the dog's owner?
This is terrible and truly shocking to see. Sadly, pretty soon you will have to drill holes in your houses so rodents have to place to hide during particularly cold weather.
Dogs are domesticated wild animals. The wild isn’t completely out of them. I have never had a house dog, damn sure would not if I had small children.
That dog would have gotten a 9MM attitude adjustment if I'd been there and could have done so without injuring the child or one of the adults trying to help out. No need for the owner to get involved! Sometimes "carrying at church" is needed to handle situations other than an attempted mass murder.
Jerry
i'd of killed it pretty quick......
I would have gutted that dog
Originally Posted by 700LH
I would have gutted that dog

Yep i'd put the blade to it - no way i'd let it get away unless i just couldn't hang onto the collar- leg or something .
Then kick it in the head until it quit moving .
They had to get it off the kid first, and it wasn't letting go.

Was it a PIT BULL?

all ya need...........

just a reason to carry this.....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Kill the dog. Hang the owner. If your dog is aggressive and he gets out and hurts a kid than that [bleep] on him.
horrible ,i always have a nasty knife at my side and most of the time a pistol, so once the child was safe ,death to the dog and if the owner showed up i would have punched him or more.
Yep if I couldnt have got a shot at the thing it for sure wouldve got the blade I always carry along with my firearm! Wouldnt be the first loose pit Ive ended.
Hrrmmmpphhh!!! We were just talking today about non lethal means on church grounds for threats.

Maybe pastor missy could’ve come runnin out with a pack of bun length wieners to toss at the mutt
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
They had to get it off the kid first, and it wasn't letting go.

Was it a PIT BULL?

Sure looked like it to me. Only a Pit would hold on to a target like that.
© 24hourcampfire