Home
Posted By: luv2safari Bloomberg Reminds Me Of... - 02/22/20
...a turtle who farted inside his shell and likes his smell.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Laughing!
Whenever I see his ugly mug, I can only think of sleaze and corruption. He’s perfect for Cankles. The two of them on the same ticket is a dream team for the guy running against!
Like Donald, with the improvements he’s made, needs the help!
Saw an article a few weeks ago that said of the folks attending his rallies, nearly 30% are disgusted and disillusioned democrats. I believe it with this field of losers and I idiots.
7mm
Posted By: add Re: Bloomberg Reminds Me Of... - 02/22/20
Has a mouth like the Grinch
He reminds me of Trump, just smarter. That's dangerous. All the corruption and smart enough to shut up and get away with it.

Originally Posted by bannination
He reminds me of Trump, just smarter. That's dangerous. All the corruption and smart enough to shut up and get away with it.

Who is this idiot and who’s sock puppet does he belong to?

That’s because you are a dumbass.

The Dems changed the debate rules to give him a place at the table.

What does this say about the corruption within your political party?

Heal thyself.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Bloomberg Reminds Me Of... - 02/22/20
Originally Posted by Springcove

AIOI
Another Idiot On Ignore
I don't see a turtle...he's all lizard.
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

Heal thyself.

I have no problem pointing out corruption within any political party. That's what i just did. Duh. I see we're dealing with some not so bright people here.

Ah yes, boogie men and paranoia. A republican trait, I'd recognize it anywhere.

Heal thyself.

I have no problem pointing out corruption within any political party. That's what i just did. Duh. I see we're dealing with some not so bright people here.

Uh oh....bernbro crossing enemy lines to try and have a little fun. Be careful snowflake, you'll get your pus slapped and have to get mommy to rub some vagisil on your booboo

Do you recognize it in the mirror, by chance ?

Stupidity and idiocy complete a well rounded liberal dumbass. I’d recognize it anywhere.

Democrackunderground doesn't allow opposing viewpoints so you better rum there for cover before the reality of 4 more years of trump awesomeness sets in!

That’s been going on for the last 50 years.
Posted By: ribka Re: Bloomberg Reminds Me Of... - 02/22/20
Another anti gun Russian troll

Heal thyself.

Originally Posted by ribka
Another anti gun Russian troll

Heal thyself.

You missed the point.

Reread my post dumb@$$
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Heal thyself.

Uh oh....bernbro crossing enemy lines to try and have a little fun. Be careful snowflake, you'll get your pus slapped and have to get mommy to rub some vagisil on your booboo

Might need something stronger to cure an infection in someone with a defective immune system...
Posted By: ribka Re: Bloomberg Reminds Me Of... - 02/22/20
I see they put dwarf Bloomberg on a one foot platform to make him look like an adult at the debate
I see they put dwarf Bloomberg on a one foot platform to make him look like an adult at the debate

Didn't help. He still looked like Tim Conway doing "dwarf on golf" Bernie still looked like a geriatric retard, Warren still looked like a drunk librarian NPR host, buttgig still looked like a PC gay Alfred E. Newman, Biden like the creepy pedophile at the public park restroom, and klobuchar like your lesbian aunt's weirdo girlfriend feeling out of place at the family Christmas dinner.

Ribka , you ever heard Randy Newman’s song, “Short People Ain’t Got Nobody “. ?

YouTube it. You’ll have to listen to it twice cause you’ll be laughing so hard that you’ll miss some lyrics on the first go round.

Think of Lil Mikey when you listen.

Cheers
Posted By: EdM Re: Bloomberg Reminds Me Of... - 02/22/20

That is where I sit...
Originally Posted by EdM

That is where I sit...

On your head since it's up your ass?
One Saturday morning many years ago I was about as hungover as I have ever been. My uncle and I decided to take our cars to the John Deere dealership my grandfather owned to do some stuff to them...had access to all kinds of equipment there. Because of the squalid nature of the town, my grandfather had to keep guard dogs inside the chain link fence. Blackie and Lido...they were a pair to be reckoned with...anyway, we were inside the fence when I got one of those 10 second warnings that says "you will be taking a schidt in about the time it takes to get your drawers down around your ankles," and that's how it went down. About the time I got my pants back up around my waist, Lido came charging in from behind a nearby tractor and gobbled up my deposit before I could utter a single syllable.

Bloomturd reminds me of Lido.
Posted By: add Re: Bloomberg Reminds Me Of... - 02/22/20
Originally Posted by EdM

That is where I sit...

Don't mind him.

He is still butt hurt Trump fired that punk Tillerson.
Love grap butburge by the ears and bust is skull into the concrete until grey matter comes out . You know the stuff farmers dont have. But it would be un fair to fight a midget troll
Posted By: EdM Re: Bloomberg Reminds Me Of... - 02/22/20
Originally Posted by EdM

That is where I sit...

Another 'fire simpleton. Learn to think for a change...
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by EdM

That is where I sit...

Another 'fire simpleton. Learn to think for a change...

Keep up the self-aggrandizing. You'd be much further ahead to realize your station in life is mediocre at best.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
One Saturday morning many years ago I was about as hungover as I have ever been. My uncle and I decided to take our cars to the John Deere dealership my grandfather owned to do some stuff to them...had access to all kinds of equipment there. Because of the squalid nature of the town, my grandfather had to keep guard dogs inside the chain link fence. Blackie and Lido...they were a pair to be reckoned with...anyway, we were inside the fence when I got one of those 10 second warnings that says "you will be taking a schidt in about the time it takes to get your drawers down around your ankles," and that's how it went down. About the time I got my pants back up around my waist, Lido came charging in from behind a nearby tractor and gobbled up my deposit before I could utter a single syllable.

Bloomturd reminds me of Lido.

LMAO !
GUYS!!!

Realize that we do have Russian trolls here right now. They're all over the forums riling up EVERYONE, and bannination is one of these. They're here to cause discord for now.

They'll be here after the conventions to cause apathy in voters.

Don't take the bait.
i'd just like to figure out how a dumbass guy like him got all that money.a dumbass like me missed the boat somewhere.
Just another POS which should have his citizenship removed.
Posted By: hanco Re: Bloomberg Reminds Me Of... - 02/22/20
Big dog turd 💩

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by srwshooter
i'd just like to figure out how a dumbass guy like him got all that money.a dumbass like me missed the boat somewhere.

I wouldn't trade places with him.
Posted By: hanco Re: Bloomberg Reminds Me Of... - 02/22/20
Originally Posted by kid0917
Originally Posted by srwshooter

I wouldn't trade places with him.

I would, but wouldn’t want to look like him or be a damn liberal like him
yeah...... he kinda ugly
smile
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Bloomberg Reminds Me Of... - 02/22/20
the ignore feature is our friend.
© 24hourcampfire