Home
Posted By: Muffin Chris Matthews - VOTE for Trump - 02/23/20
When the left loses Matthews.. it can't be good for them!!!!
Something about all this doesn't feel right. Anyone else feel this way?
Impeachment just before Christmas and give it to senate just before inauguration 2021. Especially so if the democrats loose the house.
Trump is single-handedly dismantling the Democrat party...right before our very eyes
Originally Posted by sse
Trump is single-handedly dismantling the Democrat party...right before our very eyes

And all he had to do was give them the opportunity to expose themselves.

Winning!
Originally Posted by sse

Yep! MAGA !!!
there is a movement to demand that Matthews resign over his nazi comments regarding Bernie, given Bernie had family die in the holocaust.

Matthews strikes me as the type that will be defiant and not apologize but those PC folks have a way of forcing

- in other news, CNN settled out of court with the Covington Catholic boy they slandered. That had to sting
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by sse

Winning!

amazing, really
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by sse

Yep! MAGA !!!

Give the idiots enough rope.Sit back and watch.
Living history. Just like cuban mistle crisis or Nixon. President Trump is a milestone in history. A pivot point.
Originally Posted by Terryk
Living history. Just like cuban mistle crisis or Nixon. President Trump is a milestone in history. A pivot point.

this

i hope so
Originally Posted by sse

Winning!

And not crumble or back down at the mere hint of a scandal. All you had to do was not be a withering soft spineless sap afrraid of ones own shadow.
Evidently feeling the Bern gives no thrill up Chrissy's leg!
Yep. He’s looking for someone to make his excitement run down his leg.
Chris likened Bernie's win in Nevada to the Germans taking France. Damn.

Chris is a stalwart of the Dem party, he loved Obama, he loved Hillary. We are watching civil war in the Democrat party.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by sse

Winning!

And not crumble or back down at the mere hint of a scandal. All you had to do was not be a withering soft spineless sap afrraid of ones own shadow.

there is no-one else who could do this, and virtually no-one else who is helping him
I think Mathews is right, if you want to preserve the old democratic party, Bernie needs to win the nomination and loose the general election by a landside. It would teach the party that they can't win by going left. Sure it would mean 4 more years of Trump, but it would set the moderate D's for 2024.

If somehow Bloomberg Biden or the like were to win the nomination and loose the general election the D party will be facing this division again in 2024 and beyond.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Of course.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Chris likened Bernie's win in Nevada to the Germans taking France. Damn.

Chris is a stalwart of the Dem party, he loved Obama, he loved Hillary. We are watching civil war in the Democrat party.

.......and wrote speeches for Carter.
It has a hint of an odor to it

Absolutely, A watershed moment in American history!

What we do and the way in which we move forward together as a nation will determine whether or not our experiment with freedom will endure. I hope that President Trump wins in a nationwide MANDATE come November. I hope Conservatives take both houses and that traitorous and greedy republican politicians are relegated to the trash heap of history. The citizens of this country should understand how deeply corrupt our government has become and WE should, through the ballot box (hopefully) rather than bullets, clean our house completely. From top to bottom we need to scrub out the ticks and parasites that infest our government. Moving forward I’m hopefull that the President can help reunite this country in his second term and that Donald Trump Jr can continue his father’s legacy in his 2 terms. 😉

As the liberals self destruct they will intentionally cause a lot of collateral damage to anyone they can because they’re godless humanists. I hope that they’re disgusting behavior encourages Conservatives and Christians to be good and moral leaders rather than engaging them down in the mud. We have to carry the torch our founding fathers lit and be the moral beacon that’s the envy of the world. With benevolence we should treat our conquered brethren and with swift justice and extreme prejudice, our enemy.

God bless President Trump and God Bless America! MAGA
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Of course.

Of course. Anyone that thinks Miss Chrissy is a Trump supporter doesn’t understand what he said.
Where the hay did they think progressivism led? Progressivism is just fascism/communism that hasn't yet sprouted guns.
The matthews comments are not a sign he will vote for trump, but he is speaking against the leftists and they are not liking it and now want him fired
Originally Posted by sse

He did much the same to the Republican party. They have no choice but to get themselves in line.

Both are scared to death or DJT.

That’s a good thing.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Absolutely, A watershed moment in American history!

What we do and the way in which we move forward together as a nation will determine whether or not our experiment with freedom will endure. I hope that President Trump wins in a nationwide MANDATE come November. I hope Conservatives take both houses and that traitorous and greedy republican politicians are relegated to the trash heap of history. The citizens of this country should understand how deeply corrupt our government has become and WE should, through the ballot box (hopefully) rather than bullets, clean our house completely. From top to bottom we need to scrub out the ticks and parasites that infest our government. Moving forward I’m hopefull that the President can help reunite this country in his second term and that Donald Trump Jr can continue his father’s legacy in his 2 terms. 😉

As the liberals self destruct they will intentionally cause a lot of collateral damage to anyone they can because they’re godless humanists. I hope that they’re disgusting behavior encourages Conservatives and Christians to be good and moral leaders rather than engaging them down in the mud. We have to carry the torch our founding fathers lit and be the moral beacon that’s the envy of the world. With benevolence we should treat our conquered brethren and with swift justice and extreme prejudice, our enemy.

God bless President Trump and God Bless America! MAGA

Don’t think anyone could have written this any better, so spot on as well. Nicely done and thanks for taking the time to write this!!

Originally Posted by WTF

Yup. The Propaganda Corps is our blood enemies. When one of their PSYOPS shock troops makes a statement like that, you better figure out what their endgame is.
"Beware of Greeks bearing gifts."
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Originally Posted by WTF

Yup. The Propaganda Corps is our blood enemies. When one of their PSYOPS shock troops makes a statement like that, you better figure out what their endgame is.

Trying to create a sense of over-confidence among Trump supporters. Hoping we won't feel the urgency to get to the polls.
In case you wankers missed it, take a look at our SCOTUS Sodajerk's thoughts. Miserable crunt

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...laims-her-colleagues-are-biased-n2561732

Originally Posted by WTF

Trying to create a sense of over-confidence among Trump supporters. Hoping we won't feel the urgency to get to the polls.

I hope people more sense than that. It's a given that the democraps are going to try and pull a massive voter fraud scheme on a scale never before seen.

Originally Posted by DigitalDan
In case you wankers missed it, take a look at our SCOTUS Sodajerk's thoughts. Miserable crunt

Oh that fahqin' pig. She and her fellow travellers will be completely irrelevant when the old bitch among them croaks. Their screechy Marxist dissents in future cases will be barely be below the frequency of a dog whistle.

Originally Posted by WTF

There ain’t damn thing the propaganda corps could say that would influence my vote in November.

Oh that fahqin' pig. She and her fellow travellers will be completely irrelevant when the old bitch among them croaks. Their screechy Marxist dissents in future cases will be barely be below the frequency of a dog whistle.

Si! Senorita Sonia is going to be a lonely voice in the wilderness when Trump replaces Ruth. Hasta la Vista, Baby!
Muffin: Thats actually funny!
Leg shivering lunatic mathews is a jack-ass of the first order.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Off topic but I had a friend who was an intern for Matthews in the late 90s. Said one of her job duties was to bring him a Popeyes chicken family meal every day and that he would inhale the entire thing in less than 30 mins

Mathews is just trying to be relevant again to the Democrats he used to know. I guess the tingle is gone from his leg since his butt buddy Barry left office.
Who cares what this idiot thinks?
Given the current dumpster fire that is the democrat party, and the malcontent of the GOP establishment after its base solidly and loudly rejected Jeb! (and all other Bushes, for the rest of eternity), I can't imagine that both parties won't find a way to circumvent primaries by the 2024 election. They will cooperate with each other to establish and make brokered conventions the norm.

I mean, think about it, YOUR base having the nerve NOT to pick YOUR guy..........that chit's gonna get old quick.......
© 24hourcampfire