Home
Posted By: tpcollins Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20
Awhile back he was accused of raping women.

Now since his trial he’s humped over with a walker - looks like he’s just trying to get sympathy.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20
That's my take on it.

He's the very definition of Hollywood.

Nothing's real.
Posted By: Spud Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20
Anything to stay outta the joint...
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20
He's just limp from all that . . .

But Guilty As Charged!
Posted By: Redneck Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20
Originally Posted by tpcollins

Now since his trial he’s humped over with a walker - looks like he’s just trying to get sympathy.
Absolutely tryin' to get sympathy... Before he was charged he was walking like everyone else... He is the epitome of "sleazebag"...
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20
Verdict partially in, found guilty on two counts.
Posted By: UPhiker Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20
Lousy actor.
Posted By: Rugies Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20
Down goes one big democrat donor.
Look at his profession. Does a bear sh--t in the woods.
Originally Posted by Rugies
Down goes one big democrat donor.

Not yet. Appeals will take a long while. By then he’ll be wearing the oxygen breathing apparatus that the mafia dons all wear at their trials.

Harvey’s wanting a halfway house type detention and not one like Epstein had.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20

Jim Bakker acted all fugged up, out of his mind, etc during his trial

Everyone remembers that.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Everyone remembers that.

He got 40 years, too .
Posted By: WVGuy Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20
He is practicing for his next gig in the big house. Cons have their own justice system.
Posted By: k20350 Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20
A few months ago some people I know were 99.99999999999999999999% sure they saw him in a Colorado restaurant alone in a crappy disguise. They said he looked fine to them.
Lots of women don't realize they've been raped until the check bounces or the "diamond" turns out to be Cubic Zirconium!
Jerry
I’m always amazed at how deeply despicable the democrats truly are. They scream about equality, misogyny and every other thing but in reality THEY are the ones that are abusing, raping, drugging, killing innocent people. They must think that by accusing others of doing terrible things, even when it’s 100% bullshit, it gives you a free pass to intimidate and sexually assault women. Contributing tons of money to liberal but altruistic causes also seems to give the democrats carte blanche to do as they like even if it contravenes their public persona and their social crusade.

Weinstein’s a fat, disgusting slob of a poor excuse for a human. I hope his fat ass sees the worst that prison has to offer and he dies in prison never enjoying the vast money he’s acquired except for a bag of Cheetos from the canteen.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Everyone remembers that.

He got 40 years, too .

He was resentenced and reduced to only 8 years after the judge was found to be biased. He served less than 5 yrs and was paroled.

I believe he is back on TV now.
Posted By: add Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20
Bill Cosby suddenly turned into Stevie Wonder during his trial. Had the white cane to "prove" he was blind.

Of course Weinstein is faking it.

Wonder if he is another with dual citizenship w/Israel?

That might be his get out of jail card...
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20

A Jew lying to gain sympathy? That is absolutely unheard of!
Posted By: broomd Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20

lol! I saw the reflection of his attorney in the SUV glass and he was laughing as he helped HW out of the vehicle. It's a freaking put on.

"Is he faking?".....c'mon.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20

Everyone remembers that.

He got 40 years, too .

He was resentenced and reduced to only 8 years after the judge was found to be biased. He served less than 5 yrs and was paroled.

Jesus saved Jim baker.

PTL
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20
He had major back surgery a few months ago.
Posted By: add Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20
Originally Posted by Tarquin
He had major back surgery a few months ago.

Yeah, his lawyers had to excoriate his wallet from his back pocket.

Everyone remembers that.

He got 40 years, too .

Walked right past him a few years back at Springfield, Missouri's Bass Pro. The wife didn't believe me until she heard he was out and IIRC, had a radio show or internet thing or something in the Ozarks. Some sort of semi-survivalist type thing from his compound down in Blue Eye, which is just south of Branson, part of it in Missouri and part in Arkansas.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Everyone remembers that.

He got 40 years, too .

Jesus saved Jim baker.

PTL

*Bakker

Everyone remembers that.

He got 40 years, too .

Yep, you’re right. He’s back minus Deceased Tammy Faye.
Ol raccoon gal

Remember when she’d cry and all that mud would run down her face like chocolate syrup?

lol
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20
Tpcollins: It's called (in the vernacular of the shyster, huckster lawyers world!) a "sympathy ploy"!
"I mean how on earth could this crippled up old man with the gray beard "catch" the spry young actress, bone up, mount up and defile her"?
Didn't work - but in the shyster huckster world it was worth a try.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: RicG Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20
Ole HW might have a tough time in jail. One of his accusers said he was gross and had no balls! Lol
Ol raccoon gal

Remember when she’d cry and all that mud would run down her face like chocolate syrup?

lol

Yep and the folks on SNL had a ball mocking her.
Colon cancer got her iirc.
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m always amazed at how deeply despicable the democrats truly are. They scream about equality, misogyny and every other thing but in reality THEY are the ones that are abusing, raping, drugging, killing innocent people. They must think that by accusing others of doing terrible things, even when it’s 100% bullshit, it gives you a free pass to intimidate and sexually assault women. Contributing tons of money to liberal but altruistic causes also seems to give the democrats carte blanche to do as they like even if it contravenes their public persona and their social crusade.

Weinstein’s a fat, disgusting slob of a poor excuse for a human. I hope his fat ass sees the worst that prison has to offer and he dies in prison never enjoying the vast money he’s acquired except for a bag of Cheetos from the canteen.

Well Aces you nailed it on the head there. The very thing about demmy liberals is very simple, " They consider themselves completely innocent of any wrongdoing legal, moral, ethical etc. of anything until they are caught and CONVICTED of it and will do anything to keep from accepting the responsibilities of their acts and crimes. So even if they commit horrendous crimes the feel no guilt ,until being caught and convicted. And damn little then. MB
Posted By: reivertom Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20
Oldest Defense Attorney trick in the book. Look as pitiful as you can....."just look at him, do you think he could even rape somebody....he can barely walk..." Funny that he walked just fine right before he was arrested.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20

he's toast .......for the time being

https://www.ksl.com/article/46721343/a-new-day-harvey-weinstein-convicted-led-away-in-cuffs
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Lots of women don't realize they've been raped until the check bounces or the "diamond" turns out to be Cubic Zirconium!
Jerry

Or they find that they can't trade puzzy for a starring role anymore because of their age...
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20
Wow, ya think?

He'll be standing up straight from now on when he is in the shower.
Of course he's faking.The other vile rapist,Bill Cosby,tried the same scam.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/24/20
The walker is to get sympathy--
'He is old and uses a walker-- he could not force someone to have sex"

It is all Bull spit!
Isn't there some program, or push to get the old and infirm out for there last year's. Or is that just an article I read about Madoff trying to get out after another old guy died in jail?
Posted By: Whitebird Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/25/20
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
He'll be standing up straight from now on when he is in the shower.

He might want to learn how to fake an orgasm...
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Is Weinstein faking it? - 02/25/20
Yes, I think that the longtime friend, supporter, and financier of the Clintons, Obamas, and Democrat Party is faking his infirmity.
Incarceritis. I've been a medic and ER nurse going in 30 years. See it all too often.
© 24hourcampfire