Home
Posted By: shaman Quick favor re: my website - 02/26/20
UPDATE: I'm satisfied that everything's running correctly. Thanks all for helping out.

I woke up this AM, and went to check the status of my weblog. The connection timed out. I went to my ISP's website and chatted with Abu. After a half-hour of waiting, he came back and said everything was fixedm and the problem was in my local network.

I'm now at work, and I can get into my website from there, but I was wondering if y'all could give me a try and see if it is loading properly for you.

http://genesis9.angzva.com/

Let me know: Yes or No and also let me know your general location.

If you see more than 20 responses to this thread, you know the test is complete.

Thanks very much in advance.
Posted By: mch Re: Quick favor re: my website - 02/26/20
Works fine in east TN.
Posted By: Mike_S Re: Quick favor re: my website - 02/26/20
Worked ok for me. Southern Connecticut here.
Works here.
It seems okay to me.
Good from here. Good looking page and your grabby writing got me, going back to check out your deer battery. Nice job all round. That Whelenizer is a hoss.
Works fine here in SE MI
Posted By: shaman Re: Quick favor re: my website - 02/26/20
OK. I'm going to call this one FIXED.

Thanks All, and thanks for the kind words.
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Quick favor re: my website - 02/26/20
Yes. Northern KY.
Works fine from the Alaska Peninsula.
Works in Canada
Posted By: EQFD193 Re: Quick favor re: my website - 02/26/20
Good to go from Eastern Long Island NY
Posted By: Snyper Re: Quick favor re: my website - 02/26/20
https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
This site checks if a website is down for everyone or just you.

Genesis9.angzva.com Status
Is genesis9.angzva.com down right now?
It's just you. genesis9.angzva.com is up.
Yes.
Central Minnesota here Shaman. It opened up just fine for me, sir. Good day my friend.
Posted By: hanco Re: Quick favor re: my website - 02/26/20
Opened up in Katy
Alas, I couldn't get to it from either Latvia or Bulgaria. I'm pissed!

Works fine from the U.S.
Posted By: GWPGUY Re: Quick favor re: my website - 02/26/20
Mornin, works all the way up in Canada!!! Bill out. πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
Works fine in Dakota Territory.
Works fine in High Point, NC
Works fine out here in God's country.
Worked here.
Originally Posted by shaman
I woke up this AM, and went to check the status of my weblog. The connection timed out. I went to my ISP's website and chatted with Abu. After a half-hour of waiting, he came back and said everything was fixedm and the problem was in my local network.

I'm now at work, and I can get into my website from there, but I was wondering if y'all could give me a try and see if it is loading properly for you.

If you see more than 20 responses to this thread, you know the test is complete.

No disrespect to the OP intended, but that right there, gents, is a fine example of "social engineering".
Don't click on stuff like that. That's one way the online version of coronavirus spreads!
Posted By: shaman Re: Quick favor re: my website - 02/26/20
Originally Posted by mrchongo
Originally Posted by shaman

No disrespect to the OP intended, but that right there, gents, is a fine example of "social engineering".
Don't click on stuff like that. That's one way the online version of coronavirus spreads!

. . . Except that there are a lot of folks here that regularly read my site. They know who I am, and they know I don't make a habit of spreading viruses.

All other things aside, a truly appreciate those who attempted the link.

This reminds me of the VP of MFG at the solder factory. He showed me how he put chewing gum in the network wall jack to "keep from catching computer viruses."
PM sent.
No problems in AZ
Shaman: Loud and clear here in SW Montana via "Spectrum".
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: joken2 Re: Quick favor re: my website - 02/26/20

Shaman, I just now clicked on your website link and just as a FYI , it was a bit slow loading on my end compared to other websites. It starts out with a white blank page and takes around 10 - 12 seconds to connect and load fully.
© 24hourcampfire