Home
Posted By: steve4102 The Corrupt FBI and DOJ - 02/26/20
“A Fish Rots from the Head” – the FBI and DOJ Are Now Corrupted – Joe diGenova: “Where Are the Whistleblowers?”

Former US Attorney, Joe diGenova, was on the Howie Carr Show this Monday and he repeated what we’ve known for years: Today’s FBI is a corrupt organization.
At the 10:30 mark of his interview on the Howie Carr Show, diGenova said the following:

… Now, here’s what that tells you. It tells you when you go back and you look, was there a single whistleblower that came forward to object to those tactics [actions FBI took to raid Roger Stone’s house at gun point with 29 FBI agents, two boats and a helicopter, all filmed by CNN for bogus charges of lying to Congress]? And, the answer is ‘no’.

So I don’t want to hear anymore that this story is just about people at the top. It is not. There were a bunch of FBI Agents who did nothing. Who stood idly by and allowed, allowed, ALLOWED, an abusive prosecution to begin in the most outrageous way by a raid on an innocent citizen’s house [Roger Stone’s]…

More Here:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-digenova-where-are-the-whistleblowers/
Posted By: jdm953 Re: The Corrupt FBI and DOJ - 02/26/20
Might be some agents that are not corrupt but they will go with the flow for a job.I suppose that makes them corrupt also.
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: The Corrupt FBI and DOJ - 02/26/20
They didn't just allow it to happen. They participated.
Time to hit the DOJ & FBI "reset" button, as they are not reformable.
Where are all the whistle blowers? Probably looking over their shoulders hoping they don't get Haneyed.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: The Corrupt FBI and DOJ - 02/26/20
Money buys a lot of protection.
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: The Corrupt FBI and DOJ - 02/26/20
Money talks and B.S. walks . Been that way long as I can remember .
That’s not just a repeat , just a fact .
Kenneth
Posted By: sse Re: The Corrupt FBI and DOJ - 02/26/20
pretty much confirms what i've been thinking forever.

the leftist bureaucrats were dormant varmints who basically rose from hibernation during 8 years of obama, too many are still scampering around, occasionally getting caught in rat traps
Posted By: RickyD Re: The Corrupt FBI and DOJ - 02/26/20
Originally Posted by sse
pretty much confirms what i've been thinking forever.

the leftist bureaucrats were dormant varmints who basically rose from hibernation during 8 years of obama, too many are still scampering around, occasionally getting caught in rat traps

No traps, just cheese.
© 24hourcampfire