Home
Posted By: stxhunter when you get threatened - 02/27/20
by a dumb ass punk.... one of my sons ex friends threatened him that his dad knows a 1%er and he was going to have him f-ck him up.i made a call, gave the name of the dad to who i know, now the so called friend of the dad is going to have a talk with the dad about his son using them to threaten people......
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: when you get threatened - 02/27/20
Serving folks back some of their own cooking.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: when you get threatened - 02/27/20
yup its good to know people/connections, even if they are not the most upstanding citizens.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: when you get threatened - 02/27/20
burn the house down
Posted By: Morewood Re: when you get threatened - 02/27/20
Attitude adjustment
Originally Posted by stxhunter
by a dumb ass punk.... one of my sons ex friends threatened him that his dad knows a 1%er and he was going to have him f-ck him up.i made a call, gave the name of the dad to who i know, now the so called friend of the dad is going to have a talk with the dad about his son using them to threaten people......
Head or gut?
Might be good for that guy's son to move out of town, permanently.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: when you get threatened - 02/27/20
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Might be good for the son to move out of town.

Never run.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Might be good for the son to move out of town.

Never run.

I ain't talking Rog's son.
he went to Houston, and he owes me 450 i loaned him, i don't care about the money. but he shouldn't be threatening people with people he thinks his dad knows. they don't like stuff like that.
but they are in Houston also, the 1%ers
That’s an extra bitch version of my Dad can beat up your Dad.
exactly and his dad will get a talking to. even if he knows the person his son claims, its not right to drag him/them into pity bullchit.
I figure if you presume to step on their turf even a little bit, you're gonna pi$$ 'em off, I mean these are people who shoot people over "Texas" rockers on their colors.

Not that they would necessarily shoot that guy, but I figure seeing him around town they might hassle him whenever they see him just for the entertainment value.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: when you get threatened - 02/27/20
Dang!
Posted By: renegade50 Re: when you get threatened - 02/27/20
Sure the dude aint gonna be pleased being drug 3rd party into some
Schitt not even connected to him.

People on the down low dont like their name being used by others for schitt they aint involved in.
I figure if you presume to step on their turf even a little bit, you're gonna pi$$ 'em off, I mean these are people who shoot people over "Texas" rockers on their colors.

Not that they would necessarily shoot that guy, but I figure seeing him around town they might hassle him just for the entertainment value.

figured you would know who i was talking about.
Originally Posted by renegade50

People on the down low dont like their name being used by others for schitt they aint involved in.

not when the vise president talks to him about it.

They also don’t like their name being used by others for stuff they are involved with. 😁
Posted By: renegade50 Re: when you get threatened - 02/27/20
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

They also don’t like their name being used by others for stuff they are involved with. 😁

True.
Biker to prospect: “Hey, there’s that guy, go fugg with him some more.”

Not that they would necessarily shoot that guy, but I figure seeing him around town they might hassle him just for the entertainment value.

And yet, some of their kids are the nicest people.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: when you get threatened - 02/27/20

not when the vise president talks to him about it.

Uh, vice president or vise president. I'd be nervous if the vise pres was going to talk to me.

Prolly just more regular town folks, huh, Birdy? smirk smile

i ran with Robbie D when i was in my 20s his dad was Bob, Robbie was pretty ruthless.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Oh, we got scum, and future scum, to be sure. But I’ve taught three or four Bandido kids over the years that we’re just nice kids, knew em all four years thru high school. Not everyone wants a criminal lifestyle for their kids, even if they’re criminals themselves.
Good to hear. Thanks, Birdy. Oh, and take care out there in the jungle. I'm still not going to accept that it's normal, though. wink
Posted By: ribka Re: when you get threatened - 02/27/20
Big myths about bad ass one per centers. If he was spec forces or an ex army ranger might be concerned

Posted By: k20350 Re: when you get threatened - 02/27/20
DIdnt get threatened this week but had a customer call my job and lie about me. Today I went back in asked for the guy and asked him in person what it was I did that offended him so badly. He for some reason with me standing there couldnt remember calling on me. I said is there another manager here named Carl cause thats for sure the name they said and he was like no but I think it might have been a different store. I have been doing my job for 12 years and never had anyone complain about me. In fact at work they had to check twice to make sure it wasnt someone else the guy was talking about. The internet has made people pussies that have to take care of problems by proxy.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Oh, we got scum, and future scum, to be sure. But I’ve taught three or four Bandido kids over the years that we’re just nice kids, knew em all four years thru high school. Not everyone wants a criminal lifestyle for their kids, even if they’re criminals themselves.
very true and some of those guys are business owners, lawyers etc.
Originally Posted by ribka
Big myths about bad ass one per centers. If he was spec forces or an ex army ranger might be concerned

I guess ya don’t have to be in a club or organization to do murder, deal large quantities of drugs, engage in extortion, sex slavery etc etc. But it prob’ly helps if you are. Strength in numbers and all that.

Also, IIRC you don’t gain membership into these things by helping little old ladies across the street
Originally Posted by k20350
DIdnt get threatened this week but had a customer call my job and lie about me. Today I went back in asked for the guy and asked him in person what it was I did that offended him so badly. He for some reason with me standing there couldnt remember calling on me. I said is there another manager here named Carl cause thats for sure the name they said and he was like no but I think it might have been a different store. I have been doing my job for 12 years and never had anyone complain about me. In fact at work they had to check twice to make sure it wasnt someone else the guy was talking about. The internet has made people pussies that have to take care of problems by proxy.
that's the way to do it. if my son's ex friend had balls he would of fought my son instead of having his dads so called Bandito friend come after him. now his dad will have to have a talk with him, and i'm talking about a 24 year old pussy.i think his dad sent him to Houston to be rid of him.

I guess ya don’t have to be in a club or organization to do murder, deal large quantities of drugs, engage in extortion, sex slavery etc etc. But it prob’ly helps if you are. Strength in numbers and all that.

Also, IIRC you don’t gain membership into these things by helping little old ladies across the street
i could tell you story's about strippers, they owned all the clubs back in the day and my brothers were bartenders or bouncers.
Your stories are probably better than mine.

When I went off to college my cousin who is more like my brother went out west looking to become an actual biker. Prospected and everything. He always had a heart murmur growing up but the drugs in his lifestyle made it worse so he had to go into the hospital for open heart surgery.

Shortly before that was to happen one biker shot and killed another at one of their parties. The cops told him if he didn’t testify he was going to jail. Of course if he did testify he was a dead man. And he has to go into the hospital for open-heart surgery. Meanwhile his hot Puerto Rican wife was fooling around with his best friend.

So he goes into surgery and the first person he sees when he comes to afterwords is his wife who tells him that she wished he had died on the operating table. So as soon he could my cousin fled the state and went back home to his brother’s trailer in New York State where he was effectively hiding out.

At this moment in time I too returned to New York state from where I have been living in New Mexico, to see my family again before I took off for Africa. And there was my cousin, who is more like my brother, with a big freaking Frankenstein incision down the middle of his chest, looking out the window every time a car went by in case it was the Cops.

At least his best friend was considerate enough to ship him back his Harley, motorcycles being important after all.

That’s where I left him when I left, but in the years I was gone I guess whatever happened all blew over and was over. Now he’s fat and married and still alive, and still is my brother.So I guess it’s all good.

Dang, nary a stripper in this whole story, his wife was pretty hot tho 🙂

i ve dealt with them for 27 years. Been in many club houses .They were quick to snitch on their brothers and always picked weak victims like drug addicted women who couldn't or would not fight back. If you separated from the group, like most cowardly bullies, they were very weak. I guess that is why they sought out a group for meaning in their lives. Most were weak drug addicts or alcoholics.

Was not impressed. Compared to guys in the military they were pussies but as a school teacher you would know better
Your stories are probably better than mine.

When I went off to college my cousin who is more like my brother went out west looking to become an actual biker. Prospected and everything. He always had a heart murmur growing up but the drugs in his lifestyle made it worse so he had to go into the hospital for open heart surgery.

Shortly before that was to happen one biker shot and killed another at one of their parties. The cops told him if he didn’t testify he was going to jail. Of course if he did testify he was a dead man. And he has to go into the hospital for open-heart surgery. Meanwhile his hot Puerto Rican wife was fooling around with his best friend.

So he goes into surgery and the first person he sees when he comes to afterwords is his wife who tells him that she wished he had died on the operating table. So as soon he could my cousin fled the state and went back home to his brother’s trailer in New York State where he was effectively hiding out.

At this moment in time I too returned to New York state from where I have been living in New Mexico, to see my family again before I took off for Africa. And there was my cousin, who is more like my brother, with a big freaking Frankenstein incision down the middle of his chest, looking out the window every time a car went by in case it was the Cops.

At least his best friend was considerate enough to ship him back his Harley, motorcycles being important after all.

That’s where I left him when I left, but in the years I was gone I guess whatever happened all blew over and was over. Now he’s fat and married and still alive, and still is my brother.So I guess it’s all good.

Dang, nary a stripper in this whole story, his wife was pretty hot tho 🙂

lol

i ve dealt with them for 27 years. Been in many club houses .They were quick to snitch on their brothers.

Was not impressed. Compared to guys in the military they were pussies but as a school teacher you would now better

Naah, you would know more’n I do.

There’s a saying : “If you hang around with dogs you’re gonna get fleas.” I expect that goes double for outlaw bikers. I was often at the same events during my motorcycle period but I figured if those guys never even knew I existed I was better off.

i ve dealt with them for 27 years. Been in many club houses .They were quick to snitch on their brothers.

Was not impressed. Compared to guys in the military they were pussies but as a school teacher you would now better

Naah, you would know more’n I do.

There’s a saying : “If you hang around with dogs you’re gonna get fleas.” I expect that goes double for outlaw bikers. I was often at the same events during my motorcycle period but I figured if those guys never even knew I existed I was better off.

Other than terrorizing weak helpless victims like drug addicted and abused women what have one per centers done worthwhile or meaningful in their loser lives?

oh they run mexican meth and heroin so they must be admired
In the 30+ years I spent teaching skilled trades, the students I remember best fell into two categories- - - - -the graduates of GM, Ford, Chrysler, and a few other factory training programs who went on to have successful careers fixing anything that rolls, floats or flies, and the graduates of River Bend prison and a few other facilities in the Tennessee Corrections Department system. The hundreds of mediocre students in the middle quickly faded from memory, but a few of the ones on the top and the bottom rungs of society have kept in touch over the years. Being friendly with both groups has had its advantages at times!
Jerry
Posted By: boatammo Re: when you get threatened - 02/27/20
I've had pretty much the same experience.
yeah mike they are not good people, but its good to have them on your side sometimes.
I won't judge them. I don't have many friends, but the ones that I do have are like brothers closer than blood kin.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: when you get threatened - 02/27/20
A real badass doesn't want some punk using his name to threaten people because he can't take care of his own problems.

A genuine badass would laugh it off, and tell the punk in no uncertain terms to never do that again, or he was going to be the focus of a prime example of badassery. wink
Other than terrorizing weak helpless victims like drug addicted and abused women what have one per centers done worthwhile or meaningful in their loser lives?

oh they run mexican meth and heroin so they must be admired

You forgot about the toy runs at Christmas grin

Anyways.... do you remember the movie “Easy Rider”?

Back then us pimply dweebs actually took that movie seriously, we all had the Captain America poster of Peter Fonda on our wall, that movie comes across as comedy now.
yeah mike they are not good people, but its good to have them on your side sometimes.

Dang Rog, I woulda thought when they get scared they call YOU 🙂

Dang Rog, I woulda thought when they get scared they call YOU 🙂

That's true. Knowing Roger would be my Ace in the Hole.
My alcoholic drug using biker brother/cousin married my actual brother’s former girlfriend, joined AA and NA, and got a job as a Teamster through his FiL. He’s still married and makes more money retired than I do working.

My alcoholic actual brother who almost got Article 15’d out of the Army for drinking and wrecked four cars in his day turned his life around in AA, found work in a rehab where he met and married the daughter of a millionaire 13 years his junior. He volunteers in the Patriot Guard, is still married and makes more money retired than I do working.

My fault; forget all that college/Peace Corps crap, I shoulda just become an alcoholic biker......
Posted By: billhilly Re: when you get threatened - 02/27/20

i ve dealt with them for 27 years. Been in many club houses .They were quick to snitch on their brothers and always picked weak victims like drug addicted women who couldn't or would not fight back. If you separated from the group, like most cowardly bullies, they were very weak. I guess that is why they sought out a group for meaning in their lives. Most were weak drug addicts or alcoholics.

Was not impressed. Compared to guys in the military they were pussies but as a school teacher you would know better

That’s been pretty much my experience with em too. I’ve been around outlaw bikers since the early 80’s. I’ve been friendly with individuals and bought and sold bike parts but they can certainly be jerks when the group dynamic takes over.

I never could figure out why a criminal organization would wear uniforms. Seemed stupid to me as a kid and it still does.
Posted By: horse1 Re: when you get threatened - 02/27/20
I guess I've lived a VERY sheltered life.
Posted By: saskfox Re: when you get threatened - 02/27/20
Got back jumped by a low life at the truck stop in Tok Alaska. Fourtanatly for me another trucker saw it and helped me. He gave that low life a good lesson in manners!!!
Posted By: 700LH Re: when you get threatened - 02/27/20
Well, the first time he called it kinda freaked me out, all those threats and how he belongs to a bike gang and has been to prison, and was such a bad MFer etc etc
so I was nice and tried to keep him from being angrier,
But the 2nd call I got pissed and told him " you just do whatever the fugg you think you gotta do" and hung up on him.
It was sort of worrisome and I stayed armed awhile but I guess I called his bluff because I never heard another word.
Why would anyone make threats if he really intended to actually do something? I'd much rather be able to sucker punch somebody I was really pizzed at without giving him any warning. If somebody's making those kinds of threats, he's probably bluffing.
Jerry
Posted By: billhilly Re: when you get threatened - 02/27/20
Same reason bikers wear uniforms most likely. If you’re really out to get somebody, keep quiet and hide in the bushes. If you want to be a criminal, don’t wear clothes that identify you as such.
it has nothing to do with me, and i know what they are , just about someone using them to make threats using them.i do know a few of them and most just like to go about their business.
© 24hourcampfire