Home
Walked into Sportsman's Warehouse this evening to pick up something else...

wandered over by the powder, bullets, primers....

Couldn't miss this bargain... ALL primers were on Sale.... $22.00 per thousand...

I was told this is company wide... not just locally...

I never pass up primers on sale, if even only purchasing a box or two of a thousand...

tonight was no different.. I guess while supplies last..

Military discount took another dollar off the price....
Thanks. Might have to swing by there if I go to town today.
Went to mine yesterday, prices were 34.99 on up
I have a few, may get another couple thousand.
Our Sportsman's warehouse evidently didn't get that company-wide primer sale memo. Prices still sky high, along with everything else.
Thanks, I'll have to check out my local store this afternoon
If a guy doesn’t have at least five years worth of primers on his shelf, powder also, you’re not thinking.
Our sportsman’s warehouse was afield and stream . Still looks the same, same selection, same prices. I went acouple times, and I intent on going back soon.
I'm still using Primers from the 1994 Clinton primer Scare....
I'm checkin' Eureka on the way home from the range today.
The Moses Lake and Spokane stores obviously didn’t get the memo either.
Originally Posted by Terryk
Our sportsman’s warehouse was afield and stream . Still looks the same, same selection, same prices. I went acouple times, and I intent on going back soon.

Same here. Went in November just after they opened. Waste of time. Racks of F&S clothing 10% off, none selling.
Stopped by last week. Same thing. Racks and racks of F&S clothing 75% off. None selling.
Their reloading dept. sucks and the store gun prices can be beat anywhere online.
they had one brand on sale last week in Flagstaff
It's on their website. $2.29 per hundred. aka 22.90 a brick
maybe management hasn't updated their shelves at a lot of stores...

hopefully they are not on sale due to them getting out of the primer business...

right now with their pricing on primers and the low cost of Speer bullets, some of the lower volume varmint shooters
can get by on a cheaper costing varmint season...

I'll be up in Roseburg this afternoon, will have to stop in an check out their store..

can't ever have enough primers..

got a good deal on some V Maxes.... 1000 of them at the end of January...

most of them are gone...
Are CCI41 included in the sale?
All of their primers are on sale shotgun, rifle and pistol. Mine rang up regular price, told them they are listed on sale on the website and they adjusted the price.
Originally Posted by Craigster
I'm checkin' Eureka on the way home from the range today.

No store wide sale here, but Rem 6 1/2s were 1.99/100, snagged 2000.
Our local Sportman's Warehouse shows Remington primers on sale but everything shows sold out or temporarily unavailable. You can only really have a sale if you have something on the shelf to sell. I just called the gun counter and they were not aware of any primers on sale either.

kwg
The one I went to had the regular price posted on the shelves, but the register would scan the sale price.
Seafire: Thanks for the heads up - this is a great deal.
Sadly the nearest Sportsmans Warehouse is 105 miles away from me - but I plan on getting there ASAP.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I bought some Federal small pistol today from SW for $23.99 a brick online, but I was limited to 4 bricks at checkout. It still saved me about $40. I chose "ship to store," which saved any hazmat fees. Thanks for the tip, Seafire!
I went to the Chattanooga, TN store on Saturday. Sale was on but shelves nearly empty. Bought a few to clear them out. Prices were 2.99/100. Nothing in the bricks if a 1000 were left.
When by the one in Hillsboro today at lunch. They were marked at 29.99 a brick. Didn't buy any.
I need to get some more. I don't use 10,000 plus a year like I used to but my supply has dipped a bit on some. I could use some 215m and 210m if they have those. I'm leaving Florida tomorrow and flying in to Boise so I'll have to check a few sportsmans as I drive across southern idaho.

Bb
Sportsman’s here has them discounted. I made out like a bandit, might go back get some more fed 215.
no sale stickers, but the winchester standard LR were $2.29 per 100, $34.99 per thousand. today

things that make you go hmmmmm
210M for 27.99/1000 regular 210's are 22.99 for 1000. Winchesters are the same 22.99/1000. Have not seen CCI 200s for a couple weeks. Powder is scarce also.
© 24hourcampfire