Home
Looks to me like the fix is in for Joe Biden. The talking heads at ABC, CBS, and NBC are all fawning over the results of how well Biden is doing. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if this was fixed to knock Crazy Bernie out of the race.

Never and I mean never trust a democrat when it comes to the polls!
#splitthevote
Next they will knock out biden.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Next they will knock out biden.

He’ll knock his own stupid ass out. 😬
Texas and California are big. See how it goes.
Bernie is leading TX right now. All the illegals probably voting illegally for “free schitt”.
Crazy Bernie won Colorado. No big surprise there. He wants to legalize ALL Drugs.
Lieawatha getting her ass kicked.
I think they will offer Biden as a sacrificial lamb this election to keep from totally ruining some younger future candidate. They know they are up against a force they can't stop unless Trump beats himself.
If the Dems screw Crazy Bernie again with a brokered convention. Look for him to run third party! Also the Bernie crazies have promised to go ape S&!T in the streets! I would love to see that!

KAGA!! DJT 2020!!

Elk Country
Originally Posted by reivertom
I think they will offer Biden as a sacrificial lamb this election to keep from totally ruining some younger future candidate. They know they are up against a force they can't stop unless Trump beats himself.

Rush talked about this today. He believes the party is fully aware they cannot beat Trump and they don't want to use up their younger candidates. Biden is disposable.

That would make the most sense. Nobody they’ve offered up so far can beat Trump. Biden’s a dumb ass with dementia and Bernie is a crazy ass Commie. Lieawatha never had a snowballs chance in hell.
I think the Democrats know they’re screwed either way they go.
Posted By: DHN Re: Super Tuesday Demotard Results - 03/04/20

I think they also believe they will lose fewer seats in the House if Biden runs compared to a Sanders candidacy.
Bring on Ivanka in 4 years as well
Originally Posted by KenMi
Bring on Ivanka in 4 years as well

I once thought that. But conservatives would be better off with her and her husband in NY. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Looks to me like the fix is in for Joe Biden. The talking heads at ABC, CBS, and NBC are all fawning over the results of how well Biden is doing. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if this was fixed to knock Crazy Bernie out of the race.

.................Right now Bernie up in Texas by about 8 points. Still too early to call Texas....If crazy Bernie wins Texas and Calif where the delegate counts are the highest, then that may complicate things for sleepy Joe.
Joe Bidet can't remeber if it is super Tuesday or super Thursday but he predicted he would dominate it whichever day it is. Am I the only one who finds that strange?
Bloomer-Burger is getting his azz kicked big time. He's about to take his checkbook and go home, according to some reports. It doesn't matter how much money a damyankee leprechaun has to spend, apparently, if he's an obnoxious jerk with zero personality!
Jerry
They are just picking the candidate who’s going to loose to Trump.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
They are just picking the candidate who’s going to loose to Trump.
...............In Milwaukee, the demCRAPS will pick a nominee who THEY feel, or is more likely to beat Trump, even though they know whoever it is will not beat Trump.......
Creepy Joe just confused his wife and his sister....
I can't wait for the Trump - Biden debates.

5 bucks says Joe will get so flustered he'll threaten to whup Trump's ass behind the woodshed.

Then Trump brings Corn Pop on stage wearing a MAGA hat.

Glorious
Will Joe bring his double barrel 12 gauge to the debate, and fire a couple of shots into the air?
Posted By: EdM Re: Super Tuesday Demotard Results - 03/04/20

It will be what it becomes, regardless.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Bloomer-Burger is getting his azz kicked big time. He's about to take his checkbook and go home, according to some reports. It doesn't matter how much money a damyankee leprechaun has to spend, apparently, if he's an obnoxious jerk with zero personality!
Jerry

The 5 delegates he got tonight cost him $100 Million each.
Looks like Lizzy Pok eeeeee hahn tus Warren lost in her own state of Massachusetts and lost in all other states too..............LOL>>>>LOL...........She will have to drop out tomorrow or this week......BYE BYE LIZZY......
"Lizzie Warren took an ax- - - - -and gave her campaign 40 whacks!" Or, was it a tomahawk??????????
Jerry
Bernie just eased into the lead in delegates according to ABC...
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Jerry

The 5 delegates he got tonight cost him $100 Million each.

He just got a bit more bang for his bucks... got the price down under $80 million each!
A few folks rushed the stage on biden.
Bidens wife rushed over to run block for him.
He just stood there with a dazed confused look.
#brokered
Posted By: 79S Re: Super Tuesday Demotard Results - 03/04/20
Originally Posted by local_dirt
#brokered

Yep and it’s literally going to be a riot to watch..
Originally Posted by elkcountry
If the Dems screw Crazy Bernie again with a brokered convention. Look for him to run third party! Also the Bernie crazies have promised to go ape S&!T in the streets! I would love to see that!

KAGA!! DJT 2020!!

Elk Country

Shades of 1968 Chicago!

Rush talked about this today. He believes the party is fully aware they cannot beat Trump and they don't want to use up their younger candidates. Biden is disposable.

This all adds up to a 50 state win for Donaldus Magnus!
Texas still too close to call. Bernie up by 5 to 6 points.......If Bernie pulls out Texas and Commiefornia then he will lead in the delegate count.

KAGA!! DJT 2020!!

Elk Country

He will be too old to talk in 4.8 years.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

This all adds up to a 50 state win for Donaldus Magnus!

I hope when he wins it he claims he won all 57 states.
Not that it's a surprise, but Bernie has a solid lead in CA with about 39% of precincts reporting.

It's going to get sporty at the convention....
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
Not that it's a surprise, but Bernie has a solid lead in CA with about 39% of precincts reporting.

It's going to get sporty at the convention....

Warren is probably being paid to stay in for Bern prevention... she may not get many votes but they would be Bernies.
And what I started out to say was Bernie may be hosed without a brokered convention. Tonight was a serious surprise.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Wow,,,,, hope that doesn't happen "at home"
MAGA for the win

Only the Russians interfere in our elections, and remember that this November.
Originally Posted by EdM

It will be what it becomes, regardless.

Huh?
"Lizzie Warren took an ax- - - - -and gave her campaign 40 whacks!" Or, was it a tomahawk??????????
Jerry

The old squaw couldn't even take Assachussetts. You gotta wonder why in the hell they sent her to the senate.
I wish I could have voted Democrat yesterday just to chuck with them. Changing my DL to Independent when I renew it next year.

The Dems know they are losing , just setting up a sacrificial lamb. Obongo hasn't even endorsed Biden, that should speak spades.
And what I started out to say was Bernie may be hosed without a brokered convention. Tonight was a serious surprise.

Bloomberg has multiple Brinks trucks on their way to Vermont.
Biden won Texas. California still up for grabs, Bernie will probably win it.
Huge win for Biden he is lined up to win the nomination.
Hopefully Bloomberg will stop running that annoying advertising every commercial break non stop on every tv channel and all over youtube. Sick and tired of hearing his bullchit non stop.
Say Auf Wiedersehen to Bloomberg.
His goal was to take away the Biden voters and then to whip Bernie on Super Tuesday. Bloomberg is toast.
I have to give Pocahontas credit. The day before the first debate, she said she was going to attack Bloomberg and she did!
She made him look defensive, indecisive, and weak.

Auf Wiedersehen, Mini Mike.

ps Auf Wiedersehen Pocahontas. She lost her home state. Came in third. Bye Bye Elizabeth.
Democrats have no “winner-take-all states” (where whoever comes in first place gets all that state’s delegates) — instead, they allot delegates proportionally based on each contest’s results.

That means winning isn’t all that matters: The margin of victory is crucial. A narrow win will barely provide an advantage in the delegate count, because proportional rules mean the second-place finisher usually gets close to the same amount of delegates. But winning in a landslide will provide a big delegate edge.

It will be awhile before we get a total breakdown of the Delegates allocated to each.
Originally Posted by MOGC
Hopefully Bloomberg will stop running that annoying advertising every commercial break non stop on every tv channel and all over youtube. Sick and tired of hearing his bullchit non stop.

Maybe we can exile Mini Mike to American Samoa and give it independence. I'm not sure why they are a US territory anyway.
They'll find a way to nominate Hillary again. That's been the back room plan all along.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Jerry

The old squaw couldn't even take Assachussetts. You gotta wonder why in the hell they sent her to the senate.

I remember when she first ran for the Senate. IIRC, she almost lost that election to the Republican opponent. But once she got her moccasin in the door, she was home free in the Senate to run a muck.
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Jerry

I remember when she first ran for the Senate. IIRC, she almost lost that election to the Republican opponent. But once she got her moccasin in the door, she was home free in the Senate to run a muck.

Didnt scott brown beat her the first time she ran?

He’s probably screwed his sister more than he has his wife! 😜
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Looks like Lizzy Pok eeeeee hahn tus Warren lost in her own state of Massachusetts and lost in all other states too..............LOL>>>>LOL...........She will have to drop out tomorrow or this week......BYE BYE LIZZY......

I'm sure she is getting paid well by the Moderates to stay in and take votes from Sanders...They dont need super delegates to hose Sanders just need Poncahantas to stay in the race.
Main stream news excited about Biden. Talked about everything except his son stealing 80 grand a month. I’m sure this was foreign aid just coming back home. Hasbeen
Posted By: las Re: Super Tuesday Demotard Results - 03/04/20
Originally Posted by lightning

Only the Russians interfere in our elections, and remember that this November.

At least they can win their own fixed election!
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

KAGA!! DJT 2020!!

Elk Country

Shades of 1968 Chicago!

Could be.
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

I'm sure she is getting paid well by the Moderates to stay in and take votes from Sanders...They dont need super delegates to hose Sanders just need Poncahantas to stay in the race.

She's still busy stealing money from her campaign war chest. She won't drop out until she absolutely has to do so.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
The Dems know they are losing , just setting up a sacrificial lamb. Obongo hasn't even endorsed Biden, that should speak spades.

I see what you did there!
© 24hourcampfire