[Linked Image from patriot.imgix.net]
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

OR

MICHAEL ... er ... MICHELLE:

[Linked Image from pics.me.me]

OR PERHAPS WARREN:

It won't be HRC, no one has that much of a death wish.
It will probably be a Negroid (ess)....
I'm not so sure anyone running as vice president makes much difference in the end vote. Well I may be mistaken there. Hitlery might run with him figuring they are a shoo in. Then once elected have hm shoot himself in th back of the head twice and become first female president!
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Thinking Harris or the turd burgler.....
Originally Posted by DonFischer
I'm not so sure anyone running as vice president makes much difference in the end vote. Well I may be mistaken there. Hitlery might run with him figuring they are a shoo in. Then once elected have hm shoot himself in th back of the head twice and become first female president!

You’re right, it won’t. They’ll get 50% or so either way.
Can't be AOC, she is to young to qualify.
I’m thinking neegrow also.
It will be who he is told it will be. He is no more than a puppet at this point.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It will be who he is told it will be. He is no more than a puppet at this point.

Yep.

DF
TULSI .....
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by DonFischer

You’re right, it won’t. They’ll get 50% or so either way.

Go with Hilary as VP, then watch old Joe squirm, keep looking over his shoulder, knowing what's coming his way... shocked

DF
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I’m pretty sure that’s the way it’s been for all of them for a long time. No one gets to that level of power without having handlers. (Other than possibly Trump)

Maybe that idiot from Georgia, with the gap in her pie-hole.
Ask the puppet master soros.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

OK .... you asked for it:

OR

ABRAMS:

Originally Posted by ftbt

OK .... you asked for it:

OR

ABRAMS:

Creepy uncle Joe would hit that!
So would I....with a Mack truck. Horn blaring and shifting up..... smile
Amy
Whom ever it is, it will have to be black. Joe needs the Black vote, as President Trump is gaining ground on that voting block.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. That fat pig is a real POS.
Biden would get absolutely slaughtered in debates, where his declining mental faculties would be apparent.

This is a ploy by the DNC.

Biden legitimately beats Bernie, becomes the nominee and chooses as a Veep whoever the DNC tells him to.

Biden when withdraws from the race, citing ill health and his Veep assumes the nomination, in turn choosing the running mate whoever the DNC wants.

Just a guess.
Im guessing a sand negro.
Beto O'Rourke
No matter who creepy Joe pics it'll be a landslide for Trump in November. The debates will be fun to watch, Biden is no match for Trump
Joe thinks he has the black vote now.
Aliens dot the landscape.
Originally Posted by las

I don't know. Mack makes a pretty solid truck, but that could be a bit much.......
Originally Posted by acy
Originally Posted by las

I don't know. Mack makes a pretty solid truck, but that could be a bit much.......

Yea, that bitch could back dat ass up and total a Mack.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Beto O'Rourke

No, Beto is in charge of confiscating everyone's AK 47's and AR 15's.
If Mini Mike doesn't buy the VP seat, it'll be Klobuchar.
I am inclined to think that Warren will be his running mate. Maybe Harris, but I really think Warren. However, I'm not a Demonrat, so maybe not. Warren would be a fool not to pursue it at this point. There is no way she is going to win the presidential nomination and she will be too old for the next election. Joe may well not be able to make it through a term if he is elected and if so, that would put her in the big chair for at least the completion of Biden's term. That is her only chance of making it. Having said that, Biden ain't gonna beat Trump anyhow. In the event that Bernie somehow gets the nomination, the same applies, even more so. I think Warren has the Dem VP slot pretty solid if she wants it.
Warren was third in her own state. She brings nothing Biden needs and a lot of baggage that he doesn't.
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
If Mini Mike doesn't buy the VP seat, it'll be Klobuchar.

+1

$Mini-Mike$ knows Biden won't make four years, so he would be President then run again. He hates Trump with a passion, and is looking for revenge.
Bloomberg. The DNC will use the combined money and influence of Bloomeberg and Geroge Soros to win as many down ticket elections as possibile. They will continue to flood the mdeia with their message.

Don't think that Bloomberg won't want to run again in 2024. He has money to piss away and the ambition to drive him.
Biden is just a shill for the DNC. The DNC doesn't really want him to be President, at least for long. Pay attention to who they pick for his running mate then watch for the old switcheroo. Hard to predict how or when exactly, but it will happen. Hopefully for Joe's sake they don't decide to make Hillary decide his exit. I am thinking Buttegieg is their real choice but hard to say. He sure seemed awfully excited about exiting the race in his speech Sunday. He seemed giddy about it , why would that be?
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
TULSI .....

Be a lot of old "conservatives" vote for him then.
They would do better with Tulsi running, and Joe playing second fiddle.
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Warren was third in her own state. She brings nothing Biden needs and a lot of baggage that he doesn't.

+1
If Mini Mike doesn't buy the VP seat, ....

If he does that would make for 2/3 of a 7 dwarves joke, right off the git-go, lol
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

+1

That musta hurt!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by las

I think I pissed myself!!!! LMAO

Well for sure, she'd be the shrillest shrew in the party........................

She is one obnoxious POS lie-beral.

MM
Got to be a Negro, so Spartacus is in the running. Much better a female Negro. Pathetic to watch the Dems play identity politics.
Right after, a half dozen black and female candidates were run out of the nomination race. Not by racist Trump guys, these minorities were run out by Democrat voters.
Looks like the Dems are the racists and sexists.

What a funny world. When you get right down to it, the Dems want an OLD WHITE MAN to run things.
Michelle Obama
why not an illegal alien Hispanic woman? it would be a natural, would draw a lot of illegal votes!
(He already HAS the black vote)
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Beto O'Rourke

No, Beto is in charge of confiscating everyone's AK 47's and AR 15's.

Forgot that,thanks for reminding me.

Oprah Winfrey or Big Mike aka Michelle Obama.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Harvey Weinstein
Michelle Obongo or Killery scare the [bleep] out of me. If its that dick bag Beto say good by to your freedom
It might as well be Hunter.

In order to upgrade the ticket, I heard that Clyde was asked.....this was his response! memtb

https://media.giphy.com/media/jDr2VgOtOKkWk/giphy.gif
Something is in the works with the Klittons. Hillary has a video biography coming out, and Slick is apologizing and making excuses about boinking Monica. Their ambition and treachery know no bounds.

Hillary might have the convention rigged. Think Super Delegates.
Remember back in 2008, when Hilda got her azz handed to her by O'Numbnuts? All the media, and I mean ALL the media, stated that it was too bad she would be too old to run in 2016.
Got to be a woman of some color or another to shake the old white man thing.
Yup has to be a roid. He needs that dynamic to have a chance.
Maybe Charlie McCarthy? Wait, Biden is a dummy.
Jenny McCarthy, mo better
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Maybe Charlie McCarthy? Wait, Biden is a dummy.

Nope, it would be Effie Klinker. wink
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Got to be a woman of some color or another to shake the old white man thing.

I told y’all the other day.

Gonna be the fat, gap-toothed, gov loser from Georgia.
Originally Posted by memtb

In order to upgrade the ticket, I heard that Clyde was asked.....this was his response! memtb

https://media.giphy.com/media/jDr2VgOtOKkWk/giphy.gif

Better looking, and more brains than Moochelle!
Buttigeig is giddy every time his "husband" pokes him in the poop chute.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Buttigeig is giddy every time his "husband" pokes him in the poop chute.

You sound jealous.
© 24hourcampfire