Home
Me, an' some other folks keep posting away like we had something worthwhile to say.

Cowdoc's post on calving down in the rural section reminds me of the low count posters that add a lot to this old place.

Thanks low count posters.
Yer welcome, Wabi.
Well, we all started some where.
Thank you
Some of us have to work. 😁
Some of us are still productive members of society.
Not me, I'm retired, but some still are.
Were you talking about Steelhead?
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Me, an' some other folks keep posting away like we had something worthwhile to say.

Cowdoc's post on calving down in the rural section reminds me of the low count posters that add a lot to this old place.

Wonder if he was talking about me; average 0.6 per day or 219 per year. Cheers NC
Have high counts on other forums. Come here to soak it in
Originally Posted by TimZ
Were you talking about Steelhead?

Winner winner,,.....
Hahaha. Tff.
I am talking about good folks that speak up with worthwhile things to say.

This place can be like a slow moving freight train. Spray can graffiti on the cars, take what wisdom there may be, shrug off the rest.

Thanks for responding, how many post counts, do not matter.
Your welcome.
I just went over 5K post. Been registered here 19 years. Bet that over 90% of my post are made up of multiple post on a low number of threads. I seldom comment unless it’s something I’m familiar with and can supply an informed opinion. That and avoiding whizzing contest. grin
Some folks seem to thrive on them!
7mm
Post count bump.
Buck, you got a long way to go, and a short time to get there. Grin.
Originally Posted by Buckman
Post count bump.

Buck, Rick couldnt afford to go on a rabbit hunt gettin advertising for your post count. wink
I have to post to see how many posts I have....probably a low average
1.38 per day....

Better low count than no-account
Originally Posted by okie

Ha! Looks like I only post .5 times pe
Originally Posted by NoPa

Better low count than no-account

Well said.
What constitutes a low post count? My wife sometimes sees my laptop opened to this site and always says "you sure waste a lot of time there". Maybe we need to blend post count with time spent on the site to get a useful measure of....ah, never mind.
Just trying to help.
George
Originally Posted by okie

Me too. I just enjoy reading. And, looking.
Some of us are perty gabby.
If it weren't for the high post count members there wouldn't be much to read here. Thanks to all of you high count folks.
It's not how much you say, it's what you say.
Originally Posted by GratefulShooter
If it weren't for the high post count members there wouldn't be much to read here. Thanks to all of you high count folks.

Fact.^^^^^ I wish all the guys reading would make more of an effort to post something interesting, it would make this a better place all around. If you just wanna read go to the library!

This engine don't run on beets boys, post up or it dries up.

Buck, you got a long way to go, and a short time to get there. Grin.

I'm east bound, just watch ol' "Bandit" run...
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Some of us have to work. 😁

Right.
so
My post level is usually pretty low on all spectrums, as I tend to listen more than talk, and when I do speak, it's because it needs to be said, but even then... I don't always say it. Call it learned indifference, as the energy that I spend to attempt to educate or politic about a certain subject is usually a huge waste of my own time because many individuals today are not accepting of other's viewpoints, especially when they are not 'mainstream' no matter what the local community is about. I enjoy my important place between both sides of authoritarian rule, and ya'll are welcome to join us, as it's where the intellectuals usually sit, especially if they aren't being paid to forgo their own capabilities.

Posts Per Day 0.130
Tag

Only the liebs, need to post less of their lying dribble and worthless BS.
GFY........ grin
Pretty low, but I am watching.
I don't think mine is too high.
Thanks. I reckon I've broke 1K...maybe.
I'm at .202 posts per day.
Been here a while, don't post much, but check it most every business day of the week
mine says .49 a day. Often somebody has already said what I was going to say, and I tend to ask more questions than offer answers. It seems like the fire is basically 2 camps, those that have questions (i assume younger people like myself) and those who have an opinion on everything whether they have experience or not. Then there are those who really do have a lot of experience, and I listen to what they say (scenarshooter, John Barsness and some others come to mind). So I feel like I don't have much experience with which to speak, so I tend not to say as much as some. And I try and stay out of threads where it is just a bunch of useless opinions being spouted off, unless it is a Creed thread. Because I was shooting a 260 rem since 2003, and people told me back then that the round was insufficient for larger game, but as soon as the 6.5 creedmoor comes along, it woks well for elk. Pa even dropped its minimum caliber requirement for elk from .27 to .26 to allow for the 6.5. See there I go, I just cant help it.
The big game on here is to ridicule someone for asking a question. It’s even juicier if God forbid they also make a typo while asking.

It’s mostly oracles or their low post count sock puppets they operate on the side.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Fact.^^^^^ I wish all the guys reading would make more of an effort to post something interesting, it would make this a better place all around. If you just wanna read go to the library!

This engine don't run on beets boys, post up or it dries up.

.111 post per day for me. Post a little on other forums, but more fun to set back and watch the pissin matches than to participate in them.
Originally Posted by slumlord
The big game on here is to ridicule someone for asking a question. It’s even juicier if God forbid they also make a typo while asking.

It’s mostly oracles or their low post count sock puppets they operate on the side.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I chime in when I feel I'm contributing, added drivel isn't my thing. I also use the ignore feature. .329 posts a day. Glad there's not a timer.

I’m averaging 22.4 posts/month.....am I a low poster? memtb
I’m just a fragile snowflake and fear someone giving me a GFY.
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

If I followed that philosophy......I’d be mute! memtb
© 24hourcampfire