Home
Posted By: Kyhilljack The Iceman - 03/07/20
Just watched it. Good movie. Stone cold mob contract killer.

Posted By: Batchief909 Re: The Iceman - 03/07/20
Ruthless.....
Posted By: persiandog Re: The Iceman - 03/07/20
does HE reminds you of someone?

Posted By: logger Re: The Iceman - 03/07/20
And I thought this was going to be about Kimi Räikkönen.
Posted By: persiandog Re: The Iceman - 03/07/20
Originally Posted by logger
And I thought this was going to be about Kimi Räikkönen.

the subject of race car driver comes up .
Posted By: 12344mag Re: The Iceman - 03/07/20
Hard to believe there are people like this in the world, No one wants to know that there are monsters walking among us.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: The Iceman - 03/07/20
Fascinating story. This guy was a real bad ass. At home in New Jersey, just another suburbanite with wife and 3 kids.
At work, a ruthless Mafia killer.

The Mob loved him because he was not Italian, he was Polish. He was an outsider and didn't care who he killed. No affiliations.
As a guy from Georgia I was fascinated by his story of his trip back to Yankeeland, following a hit down in Florida. He was rolling north on I 95, he got into a horn honking contest with three South Carolina rednecks. Birds shot, hands waved.
The two cars pulled over in a rest area on I 95 at midnight. I have spent the night at rest areas on I 95 in South Carolina in the Big Rig. This really hit home with me.

The three South Carolina boys got out, thinking of an ass whipping. Kuklinski got out with a .357 and shot all three.
Got back in his car and headed back home.

He liked to take his murder victims and put 'em in a freezer for a few days, or for a year. Then dump 'em in Central Park, frozen.

The Iceman.

The moral of the story is. You are a bad ass 2nd degree Black Belt. You have a Beretta.
Don't get in to a bird shooting contest with some stranger, no how badly he has offended you in traffic.
He might be a badder bad ass than you are.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: The Iceman - 03/07/20
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Hard to believe there are people like this in the world, No one wants to know that there are monsters walking among us.

Haven't you heard about the Taliban or the Haqqannis ?

kwg
Posted By: jaguartx Re: The Iceman - 03/07/20
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Piglosi and Hillary are worse. You will learn.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: The Iceman - 03/07/20
Some mobsters say he is a fraud.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: The Iceman - 03/07/20
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
This guy was a real bad ass.

This guy was a pussy.

Who did he ever get the best of, that knew it was comin?

All he did was kill people who were too stupid to see it comin, or too weak to fight back.

Cops took his lame ass down easy.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: The Iceman - 03/07/20
Originally Posted by Fubarski
This guy was a real bad ass.

This guy was a pussy.

Who did he ever get the best of, that knew it was comin?

All he did was kill people who were too stupid to see it comin, or too weak to fight back.

Cops took his lame ass down easy.

Exactly right !
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
A loving Catholic family man in New Jersey.
Posted By: 673 Re: The Iceman - 03/07/20
Seems to be lacking in conscience.
I think he is the real deal.
If he was only guilty of tax fraud, why was he doing 30 to life in Leavenworth.
I would loved to have been the guy who interviewed him in jail.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: The Iceman - 03/07/20
Fascinating story. This guy was a real bad ass. At home in New Jersey, just another suburbanite with wife and 3 kids.
At work, a ruthless Mafia killer.

The Mob loved him because he was not Italian, he was Polish. He was an outsider and didn't care who he killed. No affiliations.
As a guy from Georgia I was fascinated by his story of his trip back to Yankeeland, following a hit down in Florida. He was rolling north on I 95, he got into a horn honking contest with three South Carolina rednecks. Birds shot, hands waved.
The two cars pulled over in a rest area on I 95 at midnight. I have spent the night at rest areas on I 95 in South Carolina in the Big Rig. This really hit home with me.

The three South Carolina boys got out, thinking of an ass whipping. Kuklinski got out with a .357 and shot all three.

He liked to take his murder victims and put 'em in a freezer for a few days, or for a year. Then dump 'em in Central Park, frozen.

The Iceman.

The moral of the story is. You are a bad ass 2nd degree Black Belt. You have a Beretta.
Don't get in to a bird shooting contest with some stranger, no how badly he has offended you in traffic.
He might be a badder bad ass than you are.

Hopefully Fireball will read your post.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: The Iceman - 03/07/20

This pussy claimed to be a mafia hitman who killed Hoffa.

Nobody with any sense believed his bullshit.
© 24hourcampfire