Home
Did Amy Klobuchar Just Accidentally Reveal That She’s Been Chosen As Biden’s Running Mate?

Amy Klobuchar Verbal Slip Raises Questions About The Reason She Rallied Behind Biden

Minnesota Democratic Sen. Amy Klobuchar appeared to let a very large cat out of the bag during a stump speech for Vice President Joe Biden.

Klobuchar, who was rallying for Biden in Grand Rapids Saturday, appeared to admit that she would be Biden’s choice for vice president.

“Bit of a Freudian slip…while stumping for @JoeBiden just now in Grand Rapids, MI @amyklobuchar says she ‘couldn’t think of a better way to end my candidacy than join the ticket…’ to big applause. She quickly corrected to say ‘join the terrific campaign of Joe Biden,’” NBC’s Amanda Golden tweeted.

Klobuchar, whose immense popularity in her home state may have delivered Minnesota for Biden on Super Tuesday, has been stumping for the former Vice President across the midwest — and may already be on the short list for the VP nod.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...shes-been-chosen-as-bidens-running-mate/
I don't believe it. I figure a black female. going to be hard to find anyone dumber than joe.
rest assured, Biden is not the one making the pick. He doesn't even know what decade it is.

But, he could have a great campaign slogan "Vote for Eternal Hope: I am Joe Biden, and I wake up in a new world EVERY DAY!"
They just said on the news that Kamala is now behind Creepy Joe.
I have said I think it will be a woman of color.
She probably has the best smelling hair of all the applicants.
Kamala like the recently departed magic negro is a mixed breed, not that it matters to voters of color.
Originally Posted by Dess

rofl
Alla these women sucking up for the VP nod...

I thought women were all offended by his creepy groping and his son's incestuous womanizing with his sister in law? whistle
I was hoping Abrams.....so we all could be called racists after the landslide.
I was thinking Tulsi Gabbard but it wouldn't be right to have a VP who is ten times more intelligent than POTUS.
Man I wish she was on our side. She's way too smart to be a liberal.
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

we would get a two-fer then
racist and missogynist (sp?) (didn't even know that was a word until the 2016 campaign)

but no doubt our public schools are teaching all 1st graders to spell it, define it, and use it in a sentence that begins with "Trump is a........"
Originally Posted by Fugawe
I was thinking Tulsi Gabbard but it wouldn't be right to have a VP who is ten times more intelligent than POTUS.

You think liberals got the stranglehold on this country by being stupid?? Don't understand all the swooning over this gun grabbing bolshevik.
Biden /Harris ticket has always been the plan. The Dems want nothing more than a female minority liberal POTUS but cant find a candidate capable of beating Trump. Biden has always been their best shot at beating Trump. They know Biden will not be able to complete his term. He steps aside due to health issues and Harris is President.
Biden /Harris ticket has always been the plan. The Dems want nothing more than a female minority liberal POTUS but cant find a candidate capable of beating Trump. Biden has always been their best shot at beating Trump. They know Biden will not be able to complete his term. He steps aside due to health issues and Harris is President.

Her hair probably smells like ranch dressing and croutons.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/klobuchar-ate-her-salad-comb-report-says-n974746

They don't need a landslide, or even an election for that. We are already smelly, deplorable, racists just for Loving America, let alone voting to KAG.

She is an Outcast, the Democrats hate her almost as much as the Democrats hate Bernie.

They just changed the rules again forcing her out of the next debate.

She is Persona non grata.
Absolute best case for us: Biden and Amy/Harris which pisses off Bernie who runs third party with 'anyone'.
That will split their party nicely.
Yes I just heard that Kamala went in for Biden. She is the perfect VP,

1. Female
2. Negro or, Indian or something, of color

Biden has to pick a female Negro to appease the identity politics of the libs.
If we need Bernie to split the vote this country is doomed. Trump in a landslide.

Apparently not!!!
How bout a black heeshe. He hasn't been in the White House in 4 years
Originally Posted by NH K9
Absolute best case for us: Biden and Amy/Harris which pisses off Bernie who runs third party with 'anyone'.

Bernie is already in negotiation with the DNC on what he want's to support Biden at the Convension.

He doesn't need another house, or cash, Rush think they will buy him a private Jet.

Joe will be smelling her hair,probably doing more.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Bernie is already in negotiation with the DNC on what he want's to support Biden at the Convension.

He doesn't need another house, or cash, Rush think they will buy him a private Jet.

It wouldn’t surprise me..........as I said ‘best case scenario’, not a likely one.
Maybe they will give him Cuba.
Originally Posted by Pat85

You think liberals got the stranglehold on this country by being stupid?? Don't understand all the swooning over this gun grabbing bolshevik.

If she didn't look so good in yoga pants no one would give her a second thought.

I don't believe Bernie will run independently this time. The liberals and Democrats are going to do everything they can to unseat Trump and protect the deep swamp they have taken decades to establish,
even if it means banding together in the end.

Apparently not.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Kamala like the recently departed magic negro is a mixed breed, not that it matters to voters of color.

Haitian/ Indian

Not “American black”.

Yup. I made that call last week.
Actually it is not the running mate he will be sniffing... but rather the kids and grandkids... really sad and really true...

I'll drink to that...
Jeebus....you old fuggers would vote for Hillary if she was pretty........

Fugg sakes.
Originally Posted by Pat85

Boy....that aint no schit.....
Originally Posted by kid0917
rest assured, Biden is not the one making the pick. He doesn't even know what decade it is.

But, he could have a great campaign slogan "Vote for Eternal Hope: I am Joe Biden, and I wake up in a new world EVERY DAY!"

LOL!!!!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Fugg sakes.

So what is wrong with finding a few intelligent attractive female conservatives females to beef up our base?
does he know about electing a VP or he thinks he is the VP?
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Fugg sakes.

So what is wrong with finding a few intelligent attractive female conservatives females to beef up our base?

If sniffing out a few intelligent attractive female conservatives brought you up behind Tulsi.............your sniffer done burned out from all that coke in the 80's.
Originally Posted by persiandog
does he know about electing a VP or he thinks he is the VP?

He thinks he is running for Student Council President.........

Anyone remember Julian Bond? I wouldn't be surprised if some idiot tries to nominate Greta Thunberg.

Fugg sakes.

If sniffing our a few intelligent attractive female conservatives brought you up behind Tulsi.............your sniffer done burned out from all that coke in the 80's.

As has already been pointed out...she ain't conservative so didn't make the cut.
Which is why I said we need to find a few...
The only other voting block that is dumber than old men is young, attractive women.

Thats a dry hole yer a diggin.
He mentioned Michelle...
The only other voting block that is dumber than old men is young, attractive women.

I'am not so sure about that.

She's from Hawaii. She wouldn't have a prayer of getting elected to Congress if she didn't run as a Democrat.
Shes antigun.

Fugg sakes.

lolol
Doesn't matter. Biden is the chosen one. He's gonna beat Bernie badly tomorrow, the democrats will rally behind him and we need to get serious, not let our guard down and VOTE. Remember, half the country are leftists, or at least pay no Federal Income Taxes.
Biden/Clinton. Chelsea Clinton. The things nightmares are made out of.

Fugg sakes.

All the old women crooned over crooked bill...

Voting for looks is as stupid as marrying for looks. Actually worse.
YUP
[
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Alla these women sucking up for the VP nod...

And Joe doesn't even have a clue.
After yesterday Pence will jump ship and be looking for a new gig.
Originally Posted by callnum

Do you enjoy being wrong 100% of the time, or are you so delusional that when you are wrong you high five yourself as if you were right.
Steve4102: I am guessing his (it's!) running mate will be chosen for slow joe "plugs" biden by persons other than slow joe "plugs" biden!
He is simply not capable of reasoning and critical thought anymore!
PERIOD!
I am thinking one of two split-tails will be chosen for him - #1 the notorious bull dagger, power-mad, anti-American, greedy, bitch now known as "the hildabeast" or #2 tulsi gabbard the anti-American lunatic liberal from Hawaii.
We'll see - but slow joe "plugs" biden is digging a deeper and deeper hole for himself every day!
He-he.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by benchman
He mentioned Michelle...

She won't risk the chance of being on a losing ticket. Same reason her wife isn't endorsing him.

Fugg sakes.

If sniffing our a few intelligent attractive female conservatives brought you up behind Tulsi.............your sniffer done burned out from all that coke in the 80's.

As has already been pointed out...she ain't conservative so didn't make the cut.
Which is why I said we need to find a few...

Love is blind..

So is dumb.
Slow Joe never was in the plan to hold POTUS office. He's there to lock up the negro vote and most of the main stream Demoroids. The key to the plan is his pre-ordained VP partner. Joe will run into unanticipated health issues, or just out right die, and the cat's in the cradle; ie the chosen one steps into the void and attempts to continue the undermining of Freedom. Sad prediction but can't help believing.
Originally Posted by callnum

Mr AR 14 chimes in with his usual well thought out wisdom
Originally Posted by shootem
Slow Joe never was in the plan to hold POTUS office. He's there to lock up the negro vote and most of the main stream Demoroids. The key to the plan is his pre-ordained VP partner. Joe will run into unanticipated health issues, or just out right die, and the cat's in the cradle; ie the chosen one steps into the void and attempts to continue the undermining of Freedom. Sad prediction but can't help believing.

Should have added that's the plan as I see it. And I believe their plan will fail. Lots of folks like me and you just won't talk to surveyors. I wish nobody would. Just let them see the survey after the votes are in. I'm convinced the majority of voters are sick and tired of the lies and deceit and will vote Trump back in. Vote.
© 24hourcampfire