Home
...to Attend Father-Daughter Dance

On Saturday night news broke of the first confirmed coronavirus case in St. Louis and Missouri. A 20-year-old woman who was studying in Italy tested positive at Mercy Hospital in St. Louis.

The woman in her 20’s was released from the hospital and told to self-quarantine along with her parents at their home in Ladue.

But the family did not quarantine.
The family of Missouri’s first coronavirus patient broke curfew hours later to attend the father-daughter dance at Villa Duchesne on Saturday night.
The father and daughter also attended a preparty at the home of a fellow student.
Now the entire school Villa Duchesne will be closed on Monday.

Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School will close Monday after administrators learned that a St. Louis County woman infected with the coronavirus is the older sister of a Villa Duchesne student.

Moreover, a message from the schools to parents, circulating on social media, warns that the father and sister of the infected patient attended a school father-daughter dance Saturday night at the Ritz-Carlton in Clayton. They also apparently attended a pre-dance gathering at the house of a Villa student.

St. Louis County Executive Sam Page said Sunday that the patient’s family had been told on Thursday to self quarantine at their home in Ladue. Page said the patient’s father had not followed health department instructions.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-curfew-to-attend-father-daughter-dance/
It’s all about me me me
Perfect!!!
A message needs sent here. Some kind of criminal charge. Malicious intent to do bodily harm, if there is such a thing.
“The woman in her 20’s was released from the hospital and told to self-quarantine along with her parents at their home in Ladue.”

Put the idiots in solitary, behind bars. Parents too. Stale bread from Aldi’s.

The honor system.....
Last week in NH someone already broke the "self quarantine" I am sure there will be more.
https://www.wmur.com/article/new-hampshire-coronavirus-update-march-3-2020/31210137
People won’t even cover their cough, or hold the door for an old lady in a wheelchair, especially the under 30 gang, let alone stay home when “Asked”.

Self quarantine is only works if one is afraid of contracting something, not if one is considered a threat or carrier.
Selfish asswholes.

Assualt with intent seems like a good charge.
Americans are indoctrinated into belief of self worth since childhood, therefore, voluntary self-querentine will not be followed by many. I would take same stance as Swiss Government did. If one contracts the virus they will just have to weather it out. I wish people stopped making this into Marburg virus it is not.
If you folks are really worried perhaps you could lobby President Trump into declaring some king of national emergency (a mild form of Martial Law). You could justify this by telling him that this infection will affect Conservative Republican voters to greater extent then the opposition.
I mean its not like they were trying to stockup on water and TP...
Originally Posted by steve4102
...to Attend Father-Daughter Dance

On Saturday night news broke of the first confirmed coronavirus case in St. Louis and Missouri. A 20-year-old woman who was studying in Italy tested positive at Mercy Hospital in St. Louis.

The woman in her 20’s was released from the hospital and told to self-quarantine along with her parents at their home in Ladue.

But the family did not quarantine.
The family of Missouri’s first coronavirus patient broke curfew hours later to attend the father-daughter dance at Villa Duchesne on Saturday night.
The father and daughter also attended a preparty at the home of a fellow student.
Now the entire school Villa Duchesne will be closed on Monday.

Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School will close Monday after administrators learned that a St. Louis County woman infected with the coronavirus is the older sister of a Villa Duchesne student.

Moreover, a message from the schools to parents, circulating on social media, warns that the father and sister of the infected patient attended a school father-daughter dance Saturday night at the Ritz-Carlton in Clayton. They also apparently attended a pre-dance gathering at the house of a Villa student.

St. Louis County Executive Sam Page said Sunday that the patient’s family had been told on Thursday to self quarantine at their home in Ladue. Page said the patient’s father had not followed health department instructions.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-curfew-to-attend-father-daughter-dance/

She should be locked up for 20 years and so should her family if they knew about it.

I knew this would happen and it will over and over unless they PUT them in confinement until they no longer are contagious.
There are some cranky people posting this morning.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
There are some cranky people posting this morning.

Get off my lawn! I've got jet lag from the time change. smile
How is it a "quarantine" if it's not enforced?
[Linked Image from ]
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
How is it a "quarantine" if it's not enforced?

They're calling it a "self-quarantine". They're expecting people to use common sense and the honor system. No law keeping them in their home.

You see the same thing on the road during winter storms when travel is discouraged and yet people who shouldn't be out think they're special and entitled to endanger others.
Thats the real bitch with freedom eh?
Peter Rabbit 2 is coming out, what are we supposed to do?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I agree. Freedom has a price even with unintended consequences. I wonder if they could be sued for knowingly putting someone at risk.

To really quarantine a large quantity of people they'd have to have internment camps like in WWII.
Soccer mamas still going to take their green boogersnot brats to the chic-fil-a and do their group daily Bible devotional.
Your Jooish overlords need you to keep consuming at an incredible rate so..............yeah.

These same officials used to hand out smallpox blankets. A lot has sure changed.
Originally Posted by Dess

I agree. Freedom has a price even with unintended consequences. I wonder if they could be sued for knowingly putting someone at risk.

To really quarantine a large quantity of people they'd have to have internment camps like in WWII.

Cops can cry “assault” if someone spits on them, why not a sneeze?
I think a cop can get you for a fart in their general direction.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Soccer mamas still going to take their green boogersnot brats to the chic-fil-a and do their group daily Bible devotional.

That made me literally LOL.

This whole thing is a media-hyped line of BS to help Trump lose this Nov because Dems obviously can’t help themselves.
In most states, I believe it is a crime to knowingly, by your actions, infect others with HIV or AIDS. To me, this is only one degree less serious. What part of quarantine do they not understand?
A classic example of elitist attitude. Whether this flu hype is accurate or not...it seems to be undeniable that it dangerous from numerical progression resulting inevitably in fatalities. Whether people are in higher risk groups or not...they do not deserve death sentences from the careless actions of others.
They're expecting people to use common sense and the honor system. No law keeping them in their home.

Come on, be serious now. You know that there is very little honor, and even less common sense, in our society.
So what?

We adopt the Soviet system of Gulags and Informing on your neighbors?

I guess it works with the eco terrorists in California when their neighbors are caught watering their poinsettias.
You gotta wonder at what point they will say screw the quarantines.
You guys all of a sudden concerned?

That is essentially what the gov was doing with those coming back from China, who weren't supposed to come back. They located them on military bases until the people were tested.

That is what they should do anytime someone else tests positive. But lieberal idiot governor's just ask them to self-quarantine, likely because they want the older people to die. They never cared about freedom before.
Originally Posted by Musicianized

It’s nothing more than a cold, right? Haha

Only with doing the right thing so those with the disease will not give it to those who don't have it.
Alaska has no known cases yet.

They are bringing in a cruise ship from Asia.

Really.
Originally Posted by las
Alaska has no known cases yet.

They are bringing in a cruise ship from Asia.

Really.

From what I read it’s a non issue. Has been out it sea long enough for an effective quarantine.

Alaska is screwed. $28 oil. No cruise ship head tax. Disaster for some coastal communities.

Ummmm, No!
© 24hourcampfire