Home
Posted By: rockinbbar Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
Airing every single second of any commie that calls a press conference.

Cuomo is on his second long diarrhea of the mouth session today. mad

Sky is falling seriously at Fox the past few days. whistle
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

They report.
You've decided. wink
Faux keeps adding one commie commentator after another.

80-90% of their App stream is complete garbage now.
Originally Posted by ironbender

They report.
You've decided. wink

I turned them and the idiot from NY off.

I decided they are all idiots.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
How many words are synonymous with Democrat? Idiot, stupid, thief, liar are a few that come to mind.
Breaking news? I say break the news, kill your television, and carry on....
So I turn back to Fox, and Cuomo is gone... But Nutty Nancy is spouting HER wisdom!

Gag me with a spoon! sick
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
Originally Posted by Reloder28
How many words are synonymous with Democrat? Idiot, stupid, thief, liar are a few that come to mind.

I thought Trump was a republican
Posted By: sse Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20

r u intolerant of other points of view?
Originally Posted by sse

No.

I'm intolerant of idiots and liars.

Like the one that posted right above yours. wink
Posted By: RickyD Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Obviously, anyone who does not agree with him is either an idiot or liar
Posted By: jk16 Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Like you have always seemed to be.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
Fox is no different from any other news organization in that everybody loves a good crisis.

On a side note............do any of you honestly think that if this was occurring under a Democrat in the White House, that the Republicans wouldn't be doing all they could to make political hay out of it. Of course they would.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
Originally Posted by RickyD
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Exactly. If you hope to win a battle, you have to know what the enemy is thinking. Listen carefully to those babbling Dems, you need to know what they have planned for you..
Posted By: moosemike Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
Originally Posted by sse

Of course he is. Both the far right and the far left cannot tolerate any opinions but their own and demand to live in an echo chamber.
Posted By: hosfly Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
traitor, dipsheit and waterhead come easily to mind

I don't believe I said that.

But Pelosi and Cuomo are proven liars and idiots.

You're getting there yourself. whistle
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20

You've made that very obvious..........
Posted By: efw Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
Originally Posted by scenarshooter
Breaking news? I say break the news, kill your television, and carry on....

+1
Posted By: Bobber257 Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
Originally Posted by hosfly

The same applies to the Liberals up here.

Again, sounds allot like Trump
Posted By: hosfly Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20

True, that is exactly what our POTUS would say about a democrat,,,, It does sound like Him..He an I have the same opinion of democrats, snakes and dogshit
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
Disney/comcast bought Fox. Full blown liberal communist.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Ah sheesh not this again. No, Disney bought 20th Century Fox not Fox News Corporation.
Posted By: efw Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20

Wow that’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said.

How kind!
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
The liberals when featured on FOX and are interviewed get more in depth questions than the softballs that they get via the msm.

It doesn’t hurt at all to know what their latest twist and angle might be. Just my take.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20

How much does Soros pay you bitches for your chit?
Governor Cuomo is playing politics, calling out the National Guard for a wealthy Jewish suburb north of New York City. What are they supposed to do, if they see Corona virus floating in the air, shoot it with the M 16.

I did see a photo of the Guardsmen on duty there in New York. I have long thought that it was a joke to have females in the National Guard. But now they are proving their worth. They had two black female Guardsmen there, they were handing out Lysol wipes and cleaning supplies. Black females having worked as domestic maids, going back hundreds of years into slavery times, I feel these troops are right in their element, working as glorified house maids.
Posted By: KenMi Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
Nancy and RBG are in the extremely high risk category. Immediate deportation would be wise
Posted By: moosemike Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Ah sheesh not this again. No, Disney bought 20th Century Fox not Fox News Corporation.

They don't care. They just want a chance to throw the word Communist around. But they don't understand what a Communist actually is.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
In this day and age watching and believing the news is a fools game.......

Learn to use your head, critical thinking skills will serve you well
Posted By: wdenike Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
I finally couldn't take the bullchit. I called a good friend in n.y. state. Who gets up every day works for a living, and cares about his family. You know, lives in the real world. I asked him. Do you know ANYONE with this virus???? His answer was no, haven't even heard of someone who knows someone with it. I said just what I thought. Those two sons a beeches homo, and dabitchio are lieing when their lips are moving. We had a good laugh. Told him I had to go hunt more toilet paper.

Take care, Willie
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
Originally Posted by sse

No.

I'm intolerant of idiots and liars.

Like the one that posted right above yours. wink

This.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Fox is no different from any other news organization in that everybody loves a good crisis.

On a side note............do any of you honestly think that if this was occurring under a Democrat in the White House, that the Republicans wouldn't be doing all they could to make political hay out of it. Of course they would.

How much political hay did the Republicans make out of the swine flu??
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20

Well, it obvious that strained your excuse for a brain. You should have done that before voting for a muzzy cork sucker.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
Had a long road trip today, and had a tough time finding an entertainment radio station. Even had to give Rush a pass..
Posted By: 700LH Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
Best thing on TV 99% of the time is the off button
Posted By: las Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
Hell, I watched MSNBC last night... unbelievable. Literally.
Originally Posted by KenMi
Nancy and RBG are in the extremely high risk category. Immediate deportation would be wise

Send 'em a blanket apiece...
Posted By: Salty303 Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/13/20
The thing about events in the world, your country, your town, you're going to like some of it and you're not going to like some of it. And the other thing about news is they're supposed to report the events. So you're not going to like some of the news no matter who reports it.

So. If you don't want to get pissed off by hearing news you don't want to hear, don't watch the news. You won't know what's going on but you will be happy.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/14/20
Hannity just said this virus thats killing thousands and rapidly spreading is serious, the nerve... then later he said don't panic, double talker.

You either believe its serious and are prepared and are a panicked person.

Or, you believe it's nothing just a bunch of fear mongering hype. You don't have enough supplies to make it through any given weekend and not enough savings to take a day off of work. You are one of the cool confident group who isn't worried and if you get sick hell if you'll stay home you're not going to quit living your going to go out and cough on old people and continue pissing without washing your hands because dammit you know this is nothing.

Bb
Posted By: las Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/14/20
Originally Posted by Salty303
The thing about events in the world, your country, your town, you're going to like some of it and you're not going to like some of it. And the other thing about news is they're supposed to report the events. So you're not going to like some of the news no matter who reports it.

So. If you don't want to get pissed off by hearing news you don't want to hear, don't watch the news. You won't know what's going on but you will be happy.

I would like it if they reported the news. Without spin. I don't have to like it. I would like to trust it.

I have a brain, however defunct it may be.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/16/20

As my aunt always said. “You're really showing your ignorance.”
Posted By: 700LH Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/16/20
Mass hysteria.
Posted By: Salty303 Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/16/20
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by Salty303

I would like it if they reported the news. Without spin. I don't have to like it. I would like to trust it.

I have a brain, however defunct it may be.

Here here. You look at any of the major news outlets, they follow journalistic process as little as possible any more but just enough to be legit. All of them have figured out a business model of preaching to the left or preaching to the right. They'll give a lame opposing view by a guest just so it looks like they're giving both sides of a story which is critical to proper journalism. But they'll editorialize the chit out of the story so their team looks good, their view gets all the time, and the other looks bad. Every. single. time. They gather a following, preach to the choir, the viewers like what they hear so they return and the network sells adds and makes money. But they're spinning every story not presenting facts and staying silent on who's right and wrong.

I guess is someone really cares about a story or an issue they should listen to a pro left network and listen to a pro right network and make your own mind up. The truth will likely be between what the two are "reporting". Also if you want the truth you gotta kiss a few frogs. Listen to "experts" that you don't have much time for and then listen to another expert with an opposing view and listen to both completely. JMO but I think tv news is fugged any more they're all going spin the hell out things. I don't watch tv news much but read a lot of papers, they're slightly better at real journalism but they're far from perfect either.
Originally Posted by las
Hell, I watched MSNBC last night... unbelievable. Literally.
Originally Posted by KenMi

Send 'em a blanket apiece...

That is bad! Funny, but bad!
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/16/20
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Hannity just said this virus thats killing thousands and rapidly spreading is serious, the nerve... then later he said don't panic, double talker.

You either believe its serious and are prepared and are a panicked person.

Or, you believe it's nothing just a bunch of fear mongering hype. You don't have enough supplies to make it through any given weekend and not enough savings to take a day off of work. You are one of the cool confident group who isn't worried and if you get sick hell if you'll stay home you're not going to quit living your going to go out and cough on old people and continue pissing without washing your hands because dammit you know this is nothing.

Bb

I’d surmise more Americans were killed in automobile accidents today but there’s no need to panic.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

You've made that very obvious..........

AGREED - f'n troll, is what he is.
We see 'em come out every election year.
SOME go way.
Posted By: bearhuntr Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/16/20
Agreed. He likely is one or the brothers sitting on 17,000 plus bottles of hand sanitizer😉
Posted By: Redneck Re: Fox News is Complicit... - 03/16/20
Originally Posted by ironbender

They report.
You've decided. wink
Agreed - but he's right; it's 24/7 coverage of this freakin' virus... MSM (including FOX) is feeding citizens' fears like dairy-farmers feed their herd...

,moderate, Republican...
© 24hourcampfire