Home
...and Start Licking Airplane Toilet Seats.

Eating Tide Pods is so last year.

The kids went from chomping on Tide Pods to licking public toilet seats in a new “Coronavirus challenge.”

A 21-year-old young woman from New Jersey named Ava Louise licked a toilet seat on an airplane and posted the footage to Tik Tok.

She said that Coronavirus is for “poor people” and she hopes it will take her out so she doesn’t get old and ugly, RT reported.

She also said she wanted to “troll the media” and hoped the virus would knock out the Boomers (referring to the older Baby Boomer generation).

Another young man participated in the “Coronavirus challenge” and posted a video of himself licking an airplane toilet seat.

Another young lady posted a video of herself licking a toilet seat on an airplane bragging she’s “gross like that.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rt-licking-airplane-toilet-seats-videos/
well, that sounds nasty!
Well good for them.

Morons ...
Were they wearing their Biden for president shirts too?
And here I get chastised for sniffin' them.........
Maybe this Wuhan Plague will be a blessing in disguise and purge the morons out of the gene pool.
Good grief.

Don’t you know that their parents are proud especially that this is forever on computers and I-phones worldwide.
Originally Posted by steve4102
...and Start Licking Airplane Toilet Seats.

Eating Tide Pods is so last year.

The kids went from chomping on Tide Pods to licking public toilet seats in a new “Coronavirus challenge.”

A 21-year-old young woman from New Jersey named Ava Louise licked a toilet seat on an airplane and posted the footage to Tik Tok.

She said that Coronavirus is for “poor people” and she hopes it will take her out so she doesn’t get old and ugly, RT reported.

She also said she wanted to “troll the media” and hoped the virus would knock out the Boomers (referring to the older Baby Boomer generation).

Another young man participated in the “Coronavirus challenge” and posted a video of himself licking an airplane toilet seat.

Another young lady posted a video of herself licking a toilet seat on an airplane bragging she’s “gross like that.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rt-licking-airplane-toilet-seats-videos/

So, how is she going to protest the young and ugly part?
Aren’t muslims getting caned for licking and kissing the shrines right now?
" ... She said that Coronavirus is for “poor people” and she hopes it will take her out so she doesn’t get old and ugly, RT reported. ..."

She can solve that worry very quickly by just eating a .38. wink

L.W.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Maybe this Wuhan Plague will be a blessing in disguise and purge the morons out of the gene pool.

Unfotunately, these youngsters will most likely become asymptomatic carriers of the virus.

They don't care, they want their elders to die sooner so they get the house, cars, bank accounts, etc.
Well; at least we know that Darwin is alive and well. And if it proves fatal for them then either Biden or Bernie will have lost some votes.
And the sad part is these idiots vote!
Millenial attention w hores will stop at nothing for their 15 minutes of fame on social media. Hope Darwin's natural selection will take their kind out.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

No, it will just cost us billions to keep them alive.
Some people's kids....
Sounds like a Hepatitis challenge to me.
You guys are behind the times....
Have you not heard of the video resume phenomenon?
This young entrepreneur, realizing that no political candidate or prospective employer will pay for her loans has come up with an ingenious low cost advertising campaign...

Give the girl a break and hire her to clean your bathroom with her tongue....
I can appreciate a girl that knows how to use her tongue

on an airplane toilet seat? damn girl, you nasty
I hope she enjoyed her last kiss, because it certainly was.
You may have a death wish if you're out trolling for a girl who knows how to use her tongue.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
You may have a death wish if you're out trolling for a girl who knows how to use her tongue.

I was 19 years old at the height of the aids epidemic

we could only date fat girls, you didn't want to go near a skinny bitch.
I was once young and stupid, but never that stupid.
It is doubtful that toilet seats have a high incidence of SARS-cov-2 virus on them.

So the challenge is basically a dud for that specific virus.
© 24hourcampfire