Home
Kamala, or, Aunt Jemima?

https://nypost.com/2020/03/18/who-will-joe-biden-pick-as-his-vice-presidential-running-mate/
I am guessing the fat one.... covers more demographics...
Posted By: foogle Re: Who Will Biden Pick for VP? - 03/18/20
Whomever the dems want to succeed Biden when they have him resign from office in the event he could actually get elected.
Killary.
Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D. Minn.
Amy would be a good pick. It hurts her, badly, that she is not a Negro. This in these days of Identity Politics for Dems.
However, she is female and a middle of the roader, and she is young. She is 58 but looks like 48.

Biden has to have someone young and female.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Who Will Biden Pick for VP? - 03/18/20
I still think that someone at the convention will ignore all legalities and push for Greta the Scowler.
Posted By: Terryk Re: Who Will Biden Pick for VP? - 03/18/20
Whole thought is revolting.
Hell-In-Degenerate.
Originally Posted by 5sdad
I still think that someone at the convention will ignore all legalities and push for Greta the Scowler.

How dare you!!!

L.W.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Who Will Biden Pick for VP?

Whoever it is, they, they will be completely unqualified to ever be president, which given Creepy's physical condition, is at least a 50% chance of happening.

Very fu^ckin' sad all around but I don't think the DNC will allow anyone other than a balck woman.

MM
Posted By: sse Re: Who Will Biden Pick for VP? - 03/19/20
he'll do what he's told
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Killary.

Thinking that’s a strong possibility.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Who Will Biden Pick for VP? - 03/19/20
Probably Klamitia, she got a lot of experience under desks in San Francisco!
Someone with a vagina because apparently that's relevant to being qualified for the job.
Moochelle Obama. Day after Biden is sworn in, he quits, she becomes President
Amy got the ball rolling for Plugs when she withdrew. She did not do that without a quid pro quo from quid pro Joe.
Posted By: Papag Re: Who Will Biden Pick for VP? - 03/19/20
Half breed screw her way up Harris. Hold on to your balls
Originally Posted by justin10mm
Someone with a vagina because apparently that's relevant to being qualified for the job.

There’s you answer with Hillary being the biggest kuncht at the moment and for a while.
Whoever he picks..................I bet he sniffs her hair and bites her finger the first time they are on stage.

I was going to go with Paddler. She probably has one...
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Amy got the ball rolling for Plugs when she withdrew. She did not do that without a quid pro quo from quid pro Joe.

Might just be an Ambassadorship.............Maybe UN?

Or a seat at the Cabinet table.

Geno
How they can confuse any candidate unable to beat Biden with being VP material is completely beyond me!
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
... Day after Biden is sworn in, he quits, ...

I was really wondering if Trump was going to do that, and give us a Pres. Pence.

"Just wanted to see if I could beat Hilda, and make Obongo wrong, FOREVER!!!"
I'd bet its Stacey Abrams
Originally Posted by srwshooter
I'd bet its Stacey Abrams

I hope it is, because I believe there will be Whites that won't vote for that ticket.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Who Will Biden Pick for VP? - 03/19/20
The VP pick for Biden will be one of his son's. `Part of the Biden Crime Family' China needs a return on their investment!
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

There’s you answer with Hillary being the biggest kuncht at the moment and for a while.

That's a mental image I want to erase.
Dick Morris says Amy Klobuchar will be Creepy Joe's pick. From the NY Post: Rep. Jim Clyburn told The Post that Harris — along with fellow 2020 hopefuls Amy Klobuchar and Elizabeth Warren — are worthy of consideration for the running mate position. My favorite recent Biden quote is: “I have three black daughters,” he said on the phone Wednesday.
It’ll be a “she” and “she” will be the one they want to be the first female president when Joe is declared mentally unfit. 🤬
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
How they can confuse any candidate unable to beat Biden with being VP material is completely beyond me!

This^^^^
Simonkenton7: I "hope" it will be "faux-cahontas"!
That would make my day - but in reality I am envisioning one of the black, bull-dagger, chip on their shoulder, welfare bitch mentality, "candidates" being "chosen"!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Dess Re: Who Will Biden Pick for VP? - 03/19/20
VP or TP?
Jeff Bezos, a businessman
Kamalita has all three essential qualifications for "today's" President.

She's a halfgro.

She's an adultress.

She's a Bolshevik.

I'm counting on Slo-Joe to do the right thing and make her Prezzz.
He has to have someone below his mental acuity and that is hard to find. The only one that comes to my mind in Piglosi. Two Stage 5 dementia candidates.
Pick a fool, any fool.

There's not going to be any Biden presidency.. ever.
Posted By: tdbob Re: Who Will Biden Pick for VP? - 03/19/20
As long as he doesn't get confused as to who she is.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Who Will Biden Pick for VP? - 03/19/20
Got to be a [bleep] woman... Stacey Abrams.
As I posted elsewhere here, Tulsi just quit the race and fully endorsed Uncle Joe. Thoughts?
Originally Posted by rifletom
As I posted elsewhere here, Tulsi just quit the race and fully endorsed Uncle Joe. Thoughts?

She makes too much sense to be considered. I'm not wanting her as Slo-Joe's replacement, but she is the least of the worst.
© 24hourcampfire