Home
Chloroquine is a synthetic form of quinine and in the Chinese virus's case it allows zinc to attack it's proteins and shut it down. Quinine is not that hard to find though it is getting sold out for a while. There are several over the counter medications that use it as the active ingredient. I ordered several herbals that are made from the Conchina tree bark where Quinine comes from naturally last week and hopefully it will be delivered by Monday, but went to Walgreens and bought some Hylands Leg cramp capsules for the weekend.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hyland-s...lief-of-Calf-Leg-and-Foot-Cramp/26967328

There are many different zinc supplements out there and I know most of this group is not susceptible to hysteria with the exception of the leftard trolls we have to put up with so I'll bet I mostly don't get called a racist for labeling it the Chinese virus.
The zinc shouldn't be surprising. I've been taking Zicam for several years and I believe it does help against colds, which is what corona is.
Originally Posted by rickt300
Chloroquine is a synthetic form of quinine and in the Chinese virus's case it allows zinc to attack it's proteins and shut it down. Quinine is not that hard to find though it is getting sold out for a while. There are several over the counter medications that use it as the active ingredient. I ordered several herbals that are made from the Conchina tree bark where Quinine comes from naturally last week and hopefully it will be delivered by Monday, but went to Walgreens and bought some Hylands Leg cramp capsules for the weekend.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hyland-s...lief-of-Calf-Leg-and-Foot-Cramp/26967328

There are many different zinc supplements out there and I know most of this group is not susceptible to hysteria with the exception of the leftard trolls we have to put up with so I'll bet I mostly don't get called a racist for labeling it the Chinese virus.

https://www.amazon.com/El-Guapo-Bri...1MEENK95K88&psc=1&qid=1584719788
Before you get carried away with the quinine do a search on Thrombic Microangiopathies----- then decide. Zinc yes.

Quinine was used for leg cramps, and on prescription under the trade name Quinamm, but was removed and is longer prescribed
Isn’t that in tonic water? Gin and tonic with a cough drop chaser.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
The zinc shouldn't be surprising. I've been taking Zicam for several years and I believe it does help against colds, which is what corona is.

I used to use it often,

Seems now they no longer have zinc due to litigation, unless all this jibber jabber contains zinc
There’s at least 2 chemical geniuses on here, I yield to higher form of intelligence

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Good luck finding zinc supplements where you are at. About like trying to find TP around here.
No drug has been proven to have any effect what-so-ever on Covid-19, and none of them have been approved... just another one of trumps lies.

Phil
i managed to get two bottle of zinc tablets off amazon prime last week.
Originally Posted by Greyghost
No drug has been proven to have any effect what-so-ever on Covid-19, and none of them have been approved... just another one of trumps lies.

Phil
Not true.
http://www.orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n15.shtml
Check the FDA and CDC

Phil
Check in the mirror. You’re still a fugking idiot but you know that.
it's gonna take a long time to come up with medications/treatments which meet the typical standards of medical reliability, there are no shortcuts. Regardless, who knows what they'll try in the meantime.
Check the FDA and CDC

Phil
What are you going to do when you get it?
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Phil
Not true.
http://www.orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n15.shtml

He’s a troll

Phil

Dr. Gayghost
This is the first I've heard about zinc in relation to the Chinese flu. Interesting; as I take an occasional "calcium, magnesium, and zinc" supplemental tablet. Sold at Dollar General under the Rexall brand. Also states on the label that it's for "Bone and Immune System Health". Recently got a new bottle...... Perhaps I beat the rush.
Good topic, It's interesting that some of the treatments are being tested are pretty old school. Since it's a Corona virus I guess zinc is pretty obvious.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Phil

Dr. Gayghost

Proctologist?
No drug has been proven to have any effect what-so-ever on Covid-19, and none of them have been approved...

just another one of my lies.

Phil

Fixed thst for you , you lying peice of filth.
Plenty of articles out there how zinc ions disrupt RNA replication of viruses and specifically coronavirus all the way back to the 1980's. A virologist, can remember his name, has been recommending zinc lozenges since the 80's and letting them dissolve in the back of your throat while laying down so as to affect intercellular replication of RNA viruses in the throat and sinus which is where they get their start before overwhelming the immune system.

Good luck finding quinine in the amounts necessary to help. FDA took it off retail shelves in any helpful concentrations a few years ago.

A gin and tonic does sound good though.
They say weed cures TDS, so there’s that....
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Plenty of articles out there how zinc ions disrupt RNA replication of viruses and specifically coronavirus all the way back to the 1980's. A virologist, can remember his name, has been recommending zinc lozenges since the 80's and letting them dissolve in the back of your throat while laying down so as to affect intercellular replication of RNA viruses in the throat and sinus which is where they get their start before overwhelming the immune system.

Good luck finding quinine in the amounts necessary to help. FDA took it off retail shelves in any helpful concentrations a few years ago.

A gin and tonic does sound good though.

Zn has been used for this reason since the 60s, and with Ca,Mg for vision even before that.

tonic water has very little quinine in it, so your safe. also could go gin and Elderberry and get the advantage of polyphenols.
© 24hourcampfire