Home
Posted By: gunswizard Deleted - 03/20/20
Drew no info, just dik head replies.
Wife has a huge aloe plant out back and we have several bottles of isopropyl.

Said shes gonna make some this weekend scraping the gel from the leaf. She does it during the summer then cools the gel in the fridge for sunburns or did when the kids and I got too much sun.

Not that we need it.

Most are just mixing aloe gel from the store.
Small spray bottle, 70% isopropyl 30% water, works for me.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
What's your recipe for homemade hand sanitizer ?

Why would you give a phhuuuck? You just recently stated that this is all bullscchhitt.

Equal parts gasoline and round-up.
Originally Posted by Whiptail

Good one.!
And one large kitchen match.

I guess it’s too hard for a fellow to simply wash his hands with soap and clean water.
Lava soap.
2/3 Vodka 1/3 jello

oh, wait, what was the question laugh
Soap and water. Why make it hard?
Originally Posted by ironbender

and works better
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by ironbender

and works better

^^^This^^^
Coming from a buddy who works in the Environmental business for the past 19 years.......3 tablespoons of bleach to a gallon of water will kill this virus. They are under contract for a huge pharmaceutical company for precautions.
Originally Posted by Batchief909
Coming from a buddy who works in the Environmental business for the past 19 years.......3 tablespoons of bleach to a gallon of water will kill this virus. They are under contract for a huge pharmaceutical company for precautions.

Sounds to be more for surfaces than personal.

Bleach is effective stuff.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

I should have been a bit more precise on my reply, but yes...you are correct. This is for sanitizing areas that may be contaminated. Thanks for the correction....my bad.
Bleach is an amazing bug killer / sanitizer !
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

I should have been a bit more precise on my reply, but yes...you are correct. This is for sanitizing areas that may be contaminated. Thanks for the correction....my bad.

No correction implied.

I think quite a few venues are gonna get a bleach douche.
Deleted but not forgotten!!
We keep a quart bottle full of 4X Dawn detergent on the counter with a pump top.

Last night's news showed some kind of producer of distilled spirits had converted to making hand sanitizer.Glycerine, scents, and 190 proof everclear.

They showed the storerooms full of several types of cased and bottled spirits. And commercial 250 gallon totes full of 95% Ethanol. He said business was slow with the bars closed so he needed something to do with the inventory.

They did not comment on how he typically blended the ethanol, or what kind of bottle it usually goes into.
WD-40
Won't plain Hoppes #9 work? GD
You kiddies must have a severe case of cabin fever to be opening deleted threads.
Originally Posted by Whiptail

That oughta do it!
© 24hourcampfire