Home
Posted By: rem141r That one cabinet - 03/20/20
anybody have one of them cabinets that you can't open the door without schit falling all out? my plumbing/electrical cabinet is like that. neither a plumber nor electrician but somehow over the years i have collected piles of fittings, clamps, tools and and various other things. went down to get something out of it and it dumped everywhere. just spent half an hour straightening it out. i found fittings in there i remember buying 30+ years ago. got an old 50's burnzomatic torch set i got NIB at a yard sale back then for cheap. damn, i got a lot more 1/2" copper fittings than i knew. i'm set for a while. might spend the schitty cold day tomorrow in the garage straigtening.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: That one cabinet - 03/20/20
Check with Fibber McGee. And yes, I do.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: That one cabinet - 03/20/20
Don't have one any more. Since I retired some of it has been trashed, sold, given away, or transferred to a more appropriate storage arrangement. Got completely sick of all the stuff I had to pick up every time I opened the door.
Posted By: jnyork Re: That one cabinet - 03/20/20
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Check with Fibber McGee.

I'll wager not one in fifty of the folks here know who that is. laugh
Posted By: Yukoner Re: That one cabinet - 03/20/20
Originally Posted by jnyork
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Check with Fibber McGee.

I'll wager not one in fifty of the folks here know who that is. laugh

I do! I do! His sweetheart, Molly, too grin

Ted
Posted By: wabigoon Re: That one cabinet - 03/20/20
Thread derailed.[Linked Image]
Posted By: JGray Re: That one cabinet - 03/21/20
Originally Posted by rem141r
anybody have one of them cabinets that you can't open the door without schit falling all out?

Every damn one my wife 'organizes'. And when it comes to drawers, she packs so much chit in them, they jam trying to open the fuggin' things. Yeah, that pushed a button... crazy
Posted By: slumlord Re: That one cabinet - 03/21/20
“It’s all good stuff, it’s all mine...go to hell”

mama said
© 24hourcampfire