Home
Fugg that FatCow ole Bitch!!! 😡

MSNBC's Maddow wants Trump kept off TV, blasts 'fairytale' news briefings

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbcs-maddow-wants-trump-kept-off-tv-blasts-fairytale-news-briefings

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
How many times has that old ugly carpet muncher been wrong in her so called predictions. Shut your pie hole lezzy.
Precisely why the media also hates Trumps tweets.

The media prefers to be the middle man, twisting and revising his words.

His communications aren’t complicated, but he does connect with the electorate.

If the media hates it.....it is good for Trump.
To hell with her!!
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

I would further add, if the media hates it, it must be good for the country.
Ive noticed the MSM, for the most part, has toned it down a little lately. YMMV
Maddow, Degeneres and all the other lezzies can eat chit and die for all I care.
As Dana Bash said, Trump is being the kind of leader we need now. Paraphrasing of course. She was highly criticized for it, but actually stood up for herself unlike most people in media.
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

Exactly... She hates the fact that he goes right around the a-hole press and gives it straight.. She can't handle the truth...
I think the media was being exposed......as in gleeful.....that this could actually prevent Trumps re-election. They wanted it to be the Trump virus....

They had to tone it down and act as if they actually cared for the ‘flyover’ electorate.

It was getting obvious.....they had to change.

Originally Posted by bbassi
I watch Trump’s briefings. Maddow is a liar.
Why would anybody expect anything to come out of MSNBC to be even remotely favorable to our current president ? When have they ever said anything nice about him? I couldn't answer that, as I haven't even seen MSNBC in years although I hear a lot about how they constantly slam our current administration.
I keep up with Lib Media, such as Chris Matthews, Morning Joe, and Rachel. [Goodbye Chris] Also lib fanatics on the Progress station on Sirius. I need to know what the enemy is up to.
Also catch the disgraced Brian Williams on NBC at 11 pm.

This deranged Bull Dyke has been the most radical Trump hater of them all. Remember a few years ago, she was waving Trump's tax returns around and saying "We got him now!" Turned out, Trump had paid his fair share. Her report on his taxes was just inflated BS. All her predictions about the demise of Trump have proven wrong.
For a normal network, her credibility would be shot and she would be out of a job.

But no, the network that still has a show for Al Sharpton still has room for this nut cake carpet muncher.
She has such a smirking self righteous tone that I can't stand to watch, haven't checked out Rachel for about 2 years now. She is a liberal nut.
Maddow is a weird looking dude.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
MadCow Wants Trump Kept Off TV

What a coincidence!

I want her and the other liars in prison!
That guy just wants to stay relevant.
Put Mad Cow on a milking machine it will keep her busy and off the air.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
MadCow Wants Trump Kept Off TV

What a coincidence!

I want her and the other liars in prison!

Oh Hell Yea!!! Lock their ass up !!!
Originally Posted by hanco
To hell with her!!

I will have to be convinced that she really is a she.
Yeah - and I want the LAME stream media to tell the TRUTH, for a change !

She can pound Sand !
Who even pauses long enough at MSNBC to pay any attention to what that leftist cuhnt has to say?
GFL
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Fugg that FatCow ole Bitch!!! 😡

MSNBC's Maddow wants Trump kept off TV, blasts 'fairytale' news briefings

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbcs-maddow-wants-trump-kept-off-tv-blasts-fairytale-news-briefings

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

I want communists removed from my TV's and found the solution in an accompanying hand held device called a "Remote Control".
Even Cuomo says stop watching the news...
And all the networks are based in NYC...

The keeper of the flame got burned?
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
How many times has that old ugly carpet muncher been wrong in her so called predictions. Shut your pie hole lezzy.

She's never been right..
Originally Posted by jdm953
Originally Posted by hanco
To hell with her!!

I will have to be convinced that she really is a she.

She’s an “IT”. Not a She.
The Wally Cleaver lookin’ gal and all her buddies are gonna have a seizure when they try to play on this come November and D.J. responds by discussing Bammy and Creepy Joe’s handling of swine flu 10 years ago.

Gonna be fun to watch......
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Why would anybody expect anything to come out of MSNBC to be even remotely favorable to our current president ? When have they ever said anything nice about him? I couldn't answer that, as I haven't even seen MSNBC in years although I hear a lot about how they constantly slam our current administration.

I do not "expect", or want the media to say "nice" things, I just want the facts and the truth. If the truth is favorable, great, if the truth hurts, so be it.

But the media has long ago ignored the truth and the facts in support of an agenda, an Anti-American agenda at that.

No need to be nice or sugar coat, just stop all the bull schit and state the facts.
Looking forward. Would anyone want to guess what the Dims next play is? I'll play. Starting this Monday the Dims will wrap themselves in the red white and blue and try to stoke jealous fear in the population. They will try to position as the alternative party leading the way out of quarantine.
Of course she wants him off TV. She hates him, and here he is showing exemplary presidential leadership in a time of crisis.
Originally Posted by MM879
Looking forward. Would anyone want to guess what the Dims next play is? I'll play. Starting this Monday the Dims will wrap themselves in the red white and blue and try to stoke jealous fear in the population. They will try to position as the alternative party leading the way out of quarantine.

Too late for that scam.

The Governors of the two largest Democrat strongholds in America CA and NY and implementing the strongest and most radical quarantines and restrictions anywhere in the country. Pretty hard for them to lead the way out of their own quarantine as early as next week.
I dont know, isn't Don Lemon about as bad as Madcow?

I want them both off the air.

How come so many gays are on TV? Affirmative action?
Originally Posted by AB2506
I dont know, isn't Don Lemon about as bad as Madcow?

I want them both off the air.

How come so many gays are on TV? Affirmative action?

And that POS Juan Williams!!!
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by MM879

Too late for that scam.

The Governors of the two largest Democrat strongholds in America CA and NY and implementing the strongest and most radical quarantines and restrictions anywhere in the country. Pretty hard for them to lead the way out of their own quarantine as early as next week.

You might be right. The timing might be a little off. I still see Nancy quoting Roosevelt. The Dims want to Hoover, Donald.
Chlinstructor: Who on this earth gives a rats ass what the anti-American, liberal, bull-dagger raquel madcow says or thinks?
I know I sure don't!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by bbassi

They’re just keeping their powder dry for the moment, only .
© 24hourcampfire