Home
Posted By: Cinch Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Got a phone call last night from my father at 10:43... I knew something was up... he informed me that my little brother had just passed away... it was a shock but I can't say it was a surprise... he lived a hard life of drug abuse among other problems... he was living with my mother... told her he didn't feel well and sat down on the couch.... shortly after slumped over dead... suspecting a heart attack due to his drug abuse but who knows... I hope now he's in a better place and rid of the demons that possessed his life... I haven't seen or heard from him in 20 years... but it's still a weird feeling... not sure what to really feel right now... Rest In Peace my brother... he was only 38 years old...
Sorry for your loss. Drugs can get ahold of anyone, they do not discriminate. Prayers to you.
Posted By: kroo88 Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
38’s way too young

RIP
Too young!

I sure hope he and your family find peace.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Sad to hear that news. Prayers for all the family, and as said, may he rest in piece.
Damn!

Yeah.....hope he is happy now.

Sorry.
Posted By: colodog Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Wow, That's a jolt! Sorry to hear of his passing.
Regardless or his choices, you have to carry his loss and that's tough no matter how it came.

Hang in there and remember the good times. Thinking of you!
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Condolences to you and your parents. Even being estranged from a family members doesn't make the blood line any thinner. Prayers of peace and discernment to you and your folks.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
RIP

Tough losing a brother/sister .
Posted By: BamBam Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Sorry for your loss prayers for your family. I went through very similar circumstances five years ago but my brother killed himself, Because of drugs. Your brother and my brother Are no longer chasing demons as you say they are in a much better place. Your family don’t have to worry about him anymore it takes that monkey off of your back it sounds crazy but it’s true and that comes from my mother.
Posted By: BC30cal Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Cinch;
Good morning to you sir, please accept my condolences and know my thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

In cases like you've described, I believe we more or less say goodbye in increments to these family members or friends who go astray that way.

We've said goodbye to them for so long that when they're finally passed, it's tough to articulate exactly how we feel. At least that's been my experience sir.

Dwayne
Posted By: irfubar Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Sorry Cinch..... frown
Posted By: jwall Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Very Sorry

Condolences
Very sad.
I worked at a hospital for 14 years. If it is any consolation to you, at least, your poor brother passed away peacefully, in his sleep at home.
For many patients, it is an ambulance ride to the hospital, and a week in ICU, and then a year or two at the nursing home before they finally, mercifully, pass on.
Posted By: 257James Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Prayers for you and your family _/\_
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Condolences sent, but 38 is too young.
I'm sorry for your loss and pain. Prayers for comforting and strength.
Dave
Posted By: SKane Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Damn. Condolences to you and your family.
The estrangement may leave you a bit conflicted in all this - go easy on yourself, friend.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. God bless.
Posted By: Toddly Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
That is young. RIP.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Sorry for your loss! Addiction sucks!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
My condolences on the loss of your brother Cinch, my prayers for you and your family.

Take heart he is no longer a drug addict, he is now just your Brother.
Yes, addiction sucks- - - - -and the closer we are to the addict, and the longer we have to watch their progress toward the inevitable, the more frustrating and maddening the situation becomes. I have spent 45 years watching my wife's COPD get progressively worse, while she poisons herself a dozen times a day or more with cigarettes. She coughs, wheezes, and struggles for every breath she takes, but she still lights up every hour or so anytime she's awake. I've tried everything short of packing my bags and leaving home to make her stop, but she cares more for those nasty coffin nails than she does for our marriage, apparently!
Jerry
Hope you and your folks get strength to deal with the loss.

As was said 38 is young.
Posted By: rong Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Terrible situation,be strong for your folks during this difficult time.
38 is too young. Sorry for your loss
Darn it Cinch, and here I was just saying hope all is well with you and the family.

Sorry to hear about that - Condolences to you and the family.
Posted By: kellory Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Sorry for your loss, sir.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
I'm sorry to hear that.
Posted By: VinceM Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Please accept my condolences Cinch. May your brother rest in peace.
Posted By: domit Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
god bless the family prayers for you.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
sorry to hear. tough to lose a brother, I can't imagine losing a child. be good to your parents. they are going to need it.
Posted By: Huntz Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
RIP Brother.
Posted By: memtb Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20

Sorry to hear of this. I understand your somewhat confused feelings......but the loss is still a pain not easily healed. May your parents be given the strength to deal with this.....generally the parents suffer the greatest! May your brother find the peace that didn’t have in this life! memtb
Prayers for you and your family. Hope he’s in a better place.
Posted By: Lonny Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Sorry to hear this Cinch.

May your brother rest in peace..
Posted By: tx270 Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Sorry for your loss
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Thoughts and prayers from Iowa for those he left behind.
Posted By: aalf Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20

Sad the hear Cinch, remember the good......

My condolences.
Prayers sent for you and yours. My oldest daughter is a pill addict.she worked very hard for alot of years to become a skilled actress,finally got a shot,was a cast member on a popular kids show.was fired for drug use ,despite them giving her many chances to clean up her act,so to speak.some people you just can t reach.I have not seen nor spoken to her in over 10 years I dread my own phone call in the night.
Sorry for your loss. I can't imagine out living my little brother.
Cinch: I hope your brothers soul is now at peace!
I hurt for you.
Stay strong your family will need you.
So sorry for you and your families loss.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
My sincere condolences to you and your family. May he rest in peace.
Posted By: Brazos Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Condolences..
Sorry for your loss . May he Rest In Peace.
Very sorry for your loss.
So sorry to hear that.
Sorry to hear this news. Prayers on the way.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Bummer.
Big Bummer
Geno
Posted By: szihn Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Sure sorry to hear that kind of report.
I knew a man years ago who got hooked hard on drugs and whisky. He made it just a few days past his 36th birthday. I was the one that scattered his ashes.
Additions suck! I try so hard to make young people understand the trap they are walking into, but some just can't be reached before it's too late.

I am truly sorry. I hope you shore up well and go on with a good life, knowing the truth of these things---------- to teach to other that need to know themselves.

God bless.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
I am sorry for your loss, and your family's loss.

May the peace he so sought be his now in the Kingdom of Heaven above.

Lynn
Posted By: Cinch Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
Thank you all for the kind words... I very much appreciate it... I have definitely learned to live for today cause tomorrow may never come... if you have fences to mend there's no better time then today... and if you have a friend or family member that have a substance abuse problem take action while you still can... life is a lot more fragile then we think...
Posted By: kingston Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/22/20
You Mom must be a wreck. I’m sorry for your loss and wish you and your family peace and condolence.
Posted By: Gies340 Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/23/20
Sorry to hear Cinch. Lost my close buddy this week. Life is a fragile thing. Difficult times to try to have an in person service here. My thoughts to you and yours.
Posted By: Judman Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/23/20
God damn it cinch, very sorry... 38 man, is way too young.
Posted By: Cinch Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/23/20
Thanks guys... Still haven't heard what the plan is yet... Last I knew you weren't supposed to have more then 10 people together at once...
Originally Posted by Cinch
Got a phone call last night from my father at 10:43... I knew something was up... he informed me that my little brother had just passed away... it was a shock but I can't say it was a surprise... he lived a hard life of drug abuse among other problems... he was living with my mother... told her he didn't feel well and sat down on the couch.... shortly after slumped over dead... suspecting a heart attack due to his drug abuse but who knows... I hope now he's in a better place and rid of the demons that possessed his life... I haven't seen or heard from him in 20 years... but it's still a weird feeling... not sure what to really feel right now... Rest In Peace my brother... he was only 38 years old...

Very sorry Cinch and my thoughts and prayers are with your brother, you, and your family.

I hope you will feel and remember the good times with him Cinch. Never forget he is your brother, we all make mistakes. Some mistakes turn to addictions. Remember him prior to those.
Posted By: Cinch Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/25/20
Well they're doing no services... cremation with private blessing from a minister... not what I would have preferred but it's out of my hands... autopsy showed all his organs were normal... waiting on toxicology results...
Posted By: jacksprat Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/25/20
This is the result I am waiting on but hoping not for my brother. Drugs are a hard habit to kick, I reckon. Be there for your loved ones and may he rest in peace.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/25/20
Condolences and prayers for you and your family....
Posted By: jdunham Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/25/20
Sorry for your loss, never easy regardless of the circumstances. Prayers for your family.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/25/20
I'll say a little prayer for your family tonight, especially your mother.
Posted By: RMerta Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/25/20
Sorry to hear this. Sorry for your loss.
Posted By: Nebraska Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/25/20
Very sorry to hear about your brother. You and your family are our hearts and prayers.
Posted By: Cinch Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/25/20
Thank you all... it's a nice feeling seeing so many come together and offer a hand up in a time of tragedy... I much appreciate it...
Posted By: 805 Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/25/20
Cinch
Sorry to hear about your loss buddy! Condolences to all the family and may your brother RIP!
Posted By: Mull Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/25/20
Prayers, Sent For The Family In Your Time Of Need..
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/26/20
I know we’ve talked, and you got this unfortunate situation under control. Standing by should you need anything. 😎
Posted By: Cinch Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/26/20
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I know we’ve talked, and you got this unfortunate situation under control. Standing by should you need anything. 😎

Thanks buddy...
Posted By: 338Rem Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/26/20
Sorry to hear.
Posted By: Muffin Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/26/20
🙏
38 is young, but can be old from drugs.

RIP.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Rest In Peace brother... - 03/26/20
Condolences
© 24hourcampfire