Home
Who gives a crap what that liberal has to say!

Is he positioning himself to run for POTUS?
Yes sir !!
Because of the sheer importance of the State of New York to this Nation, maybe ?
Because they have a potential exploding virus situation

The concentric rings expand exponentially daily around that heavily populated state with new cases

Financial center of the universe, keeping the market open
Because he is the Chosen One.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...1328/gonew/1/the-chosen-one-rises#UNREAD

He will be the Democrat Nominee at the convention.
Originally Posted by slumlord

The concentric rings expand exponentially daily around that heavily populated state with new cases

That Sanctuary City, Open borders thingie really worked out well for them.
If something happens in New York or California, we’ve all got to hear about it. It’d be nice to have some real news/media alternatives that weren’t headquartered there.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by slumlord

That Sanctuary City, Open borders thingie really worked out well for them.

We’ve not yet begun to see the fallouts from those illegal policies .
Could it be millions of people packed in like sardines.
I live in the city but I can go into my backyard and play with my dogs. Or go for a drive in my car. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by fburgtx
If something happens in New York or California, we’ve all got to hear about it. It’d be nice to have some real news/media alternatives that weren’t headquartered there.

Agree but do look at just the financial importance of both places. California is like the world’s 7th or 8th largest economy and New York is like the world’s financial epicenter.
Maybe because he's honest, direct, understandable, and makes sense??? Who cares if he's a democrat. I can still hear Trump saying this is a hoax, people die from the flu every year. What a fool.
Originally Posted by Prewar70
Who cares if he's a democrat.

Every time a democrats lips move they're lying.

Cuomo Honest!.............LMHAO!!
Maybe because he's honest, direct, understandable, and makes sense??? Who cares if he's a democrat. I can still hear Trump saying this is a hoax, people die from the flu every year. What a fool.

And you approve of his honest, direct and understandable Sanctuary State staus and policies?

Is that correct ?

And you speak of fools.
If he had his head up a cow's ass he wouldn't be any more full of $hit

Must be the cold weather. I seem to remember they elected Jessie V. Hasbeen
Personally I like his approach to this and I think he's handling it honestly, with facts. He must be connecting with a lot of Americans because people are listening. Vastly different approach compared to Trump, who spews misinformation, doesn't understand the facts, deflects on how he mishandled it early on, can't take responsibility and who's biggest highlight everyday is getting to call it the CHinese virus on national tv. He can hear his base applauding. What a horrible leader, truly, not capable.

A lot of innocent people are going to die in NY due to Deblasio's and Cuomo's incompetence and inability to prepare for this. Both Deblasio and Cuomo have been putting all their energy into the Russian hoax the past 3 years instead of looking out for the welfare of Ny's citizens.

LOL
He does make the dear leader look incompetent.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
LOL

Looks like someone has a man crush. Not surprised because Cuomo has tried to outlaw all firearms in NY

https://nypost.com/2020/03/21/new-york-women-are-coronavirus-crushing-on-andrew-cuomo-is-he-single/

I miss your military lectures lol

Personally I like his approach to this and I think he's handling it honestly, with facts. He must be connecting with a lot of Americans because people are listening. Vastly different approach compared to Trump, who spews misinformation, doesn't understand the facts, deflects on how he mishandled it early on, can't take responsibility and who's biggest highlight everyday is getting to call it the CHinese virus on national tv. He can hear his base applauding. What a horrible leader, truly, not capable.

All Cuomo does is whine about things the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT is ALREADY DOING.

What biased liberal peice of garbage you really are.

LOL

Go to your local Tractor Supply and pick you up some worm medicine. It’ll help your malaise.

Is it the bad winters in Minnesota that cause a lot of it's citizens to lose their common sense ? If you haven't noticed Fredo is licking Donnie's nutsack. He knows he will undo what his very dangerously stupid policies have created.
He is the ONLY MOFO saying this has been around for a while, millions have resolved it, and we need to test for antibodies to alleviate fear and put folks back to work.

He is correct...PERIOD!

Every time a crisis occurs the anti gun clowns like you and Charlie crawl out here and post

https://www.theadvocates.org/2019/11/andrew-cuomo-unveils-new-gun-control-program/
Any of you folks who think this guy is good, are delusional . Imagine paying 12 to 15k in property tax on a suburban lot in upstate NY let alone the City taxes. This man has set up tip lines and rewards to turn in gun owners. a criminal could sexually assault your mom and walk out no bail, while if you had a standard capacity magazine you would do prison time and never be allowed to own a gun again. Hitler gave great speeches to .
Some of you fucs are too hard wired with no love.

I could tell you a story about two American soldiers on the battlefield that came to blows on a daily basis in the fox hole over every social and political issue. Both had a chance to spill blood and donate blood for an emergency transfusion to save the other. They still fight each other to this day.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

Well, quick google of distribution of corona virus in USA pretty much answers this question. The steps NYS takes are test for rest of USA.
Originally Posted by ribka

Every time a crisis occurs the anti gun clowns like you and Charlie crawl out here and post

https://www.theadvocates.org/2019/11/andrew-cuomo-unveils-new-gun-control-program/

And approves of his late term abortion, up until birth policies.

Ole prewar 70. What a piece of work you are.
Sometimes, “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”.

Right now, we have a common enemy.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

I could tell you a story about two American soldiers on the battlefield that came to blows on a daily basis in the fox hole over every social and political issue. Both had a chance to spill blood and donate blood for an emergency transfusion to save the other. They still fight each other to this day.

Was that the story, all of it ?
Trump gives his daily brief....Cuomo gives his daily brief.

Campaigning for president in the time of Covid-19. This is what it looks like.
He is an egotistical narcissist that has attacked the Second Amendment with the SafeAct, led NYS to a $7 billion budget deficit by giving handouts to the least deserving even before Covid-19 , while the rest of the economy was soaring. He signed bail reform that lets criminals go free, skyrocketing the crime rate. Cuomo is using this crisis to try to save his career after the sh**ty job he has done. People are leaving NYS in droves. Give me a break !
Throughout history folks with differences can postpone it long enough to focus on the immediate threat, Whether it be Comanche or Corona.

Nobody has more disdain for a Demoncrap than I, but his antibody testing idea is spot on. It is a lightbulb moment.

Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Was that the story, all of it ?

Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
He is an egotistical narcissist that has attacked the Second Amendment with the SafeAct, led NYS to a $7 billion budget deficit by giving handouts to the least deserving even before Covid-19 , while the rest of the economy was soaring. He signed bail reform that lets criminals go free, skyrocketing the crime rate. Cuomo is using this crisis to try to save his career after the sh**ty job he has done. People are leaving NYS in droves. Give me a break !

I see more and more of those yellow and black license plates every day. I like his policy of busing Homeless people to other states , give them a few months severance and then cut them loose.
Remember Rudy Guliani tried to leverage his leadership during 9/11 into a presidential run.

He ended up seeming one dimensional to the voters
What a putz.

The 12,000 reported cases in that state and what they are going to do about it might have something to do with all the exposure.
So other than supporting open borders, gun bans, what has Cuomo done to specifically prepare for this crisis and than blame others for his inactions. What do you know about life in NY living 2000 miles away? Sad how gullible Americans are.

He is the ONLY MOFO saying this has been around for a while, millions have resolved it, and we need to test for antibodies to alleviate fear and put folks back to work.

He is correct...PERIOD!

The Nation needs to pray for the citizens of New York. Their leaders Cuomo and Deblasio will be no help. Both of them will work hard to make the problems worse. It is the only direction that they know.
Originally Posted by Pat85
The 12,000 reported cases in that state and what they are going to do about it might have something to do with all the exposure.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PMBreakingNews/status/1241752538380218368?s=19

Coronavirus in New York:
- 15,168 confirmed cases
- 4,812 new cases since yesterday
- 114 deaths in New York State
- 70% of deaths from patients over 70, most with pre-existing conditions
- 1,974 people hospitalized (13%)
- 9,045 cases in NYC
LOL

Looks like someone has a man crush. Not surprised because Cuomo has tried to outlaw all firearms in NY

https://nypost.com/2020/03/21/new-york-women-are-coronavirus-crushing-on-andrew-cuomo-is-he-single/

Your reply does nothing to dispute my statement about the incompetence issue.
Because New York is the News Media Center and they think the rest of the country is as interested as they are. I bet the Gov is glad people get him mixed up with Fredo
LOL

Your reply does nothing to dispute my statement about the incompetence issue.

I dispute your statement.

That’s as much proof as you offered.
Originally Posted by kroo88
What a putz.

yep , this is the real cuomo
I think the point of the thread and some of the Unloving post is...

The nation needs to pray for the demise of major democratic areas.

Am I right?
A .liberal leaning tv network in NYC telecasts their mayor, it ain't real hard to figger out
God forbid this POS ever gets in the White House.he s a bought and paid for shill just like his POS father before him.like all politicians today,he was elected to do the will of the people,NOT what he wants,and NOT what his big money donors want.what he thinks does not matter,what he wants,does not matter.
It's supposed to be what the people want,his opinion is meaningless.but,the political system is corrupt,and we get these horses asses elected.
Here in NY we pay some of the highest taxes in the country and get nothing.
Here in Westchester county,we pay huge tax bills,yet the roads look like they test missiles on them,everythings falling apart,but,illeagles get free school breakfast and lunch,even in the summertime! translators hired for classrooms
Free aftercare,the list goes on.that's why 10,000 people a day leave NY,and take their pensions and tax money with them.I have 2 years until my youngest finishes school,and we re out of here too.it breaks my heart to sell a home that's be in my family since 1910,BUT the writings on the wall.i'm done.
An even better question is whyinhell do we need to be constantly updated on Italy's mortality rate so far?
Originally Posted by superlight17b
God forbid this POS ever gets in the White House.he s a bought and paid for shill just like his POS father before him.like all politicians today,he was elected to do the will of the people,NOT what he wants,and NOT what his big money donors want.what he thinks does not matter,what he wants,does not matter.
It's supposed to be what the people want,his opinion is meaningless.but,the political system is corrupt,and we get these horses asses elected.
Here in NY we pay some of the highest taxes in the country and get nothing.
Here in Westchester county,we pay huge tax bills,yet the roads look like they test missiles on them,everythings falling apart,but,illeagles get free school breakfast and lunch,even in the summertime! translators hired for classrooms
Free aftercare,the list goes on.that's why 10,000 people a day leave NY,and take their pensions and tax money with them.I have 2 years until my youngest finishes school,and we re out of here too.it breaks my heart to sell a home that's be in my family since 1910,BUT the writings on the wall.i'm done.

sshhhhh A couple guys on here, who have never been to NY, have fallen in love with him.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
What a putz.

Yep he is not for bigotry.
Originally Posted by 5sdad
An even better question is whyinhell do we need to be constantly updated on Italy's mortality rate so far?

Not enuff ded merican
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

Well, quick google of distribution of corona virus in USA pretty much answers this question. The steps NYS takes are test for rest of USA.

Then I’d suggest that Trump NOT follow NY example!
You guys are missing a point. The Dem's, or most of them, are becoming more and more dismayed by the choice they made in anointing Joe Biden as savior of the party. They are desperately but secretly searching for someone to draft at the convention.

Governor Cuomo is on TV every day screaming "Pick me!! Pick me!!"

Maybe they will, who knows.
Originally Posted by jnyork
You guys are missing a point. The Dem's, or most of them, are becoming more and more dismayed by the choice they made in anointing Joe Biden as savior of the party. They are desperately but secretly searching for someone to draft at the convention.

Governor Cuomo is on TV every day screaming "Pick me!! Pick me!!"

Maybe they will, who knows.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all. POS Cuomo using this crisis to campaign for POTUS would surprise me even less.

The DemoRats appointment of Biden as their “candidate” appears to be about to bite them in the ass.
Choosing anti-gun Cuomo will be an even bigger mistake.
Trump would kick his ass in the Election even worse than Biden.

A lot of innocent people are going to die in NY due to Deblasio's and Cuomo's incompetence and inability to prepare for this. Both Deblasio and Cuomo have been putting all their energy into the Russian hoax the past 3 years instead of looking out for the welfare of Ny's citizens.

Minnesota ,Land of 10,000 fools.
Looking to ANY democrat for answers in how to solve a crisis.... Priceless.

And worthless.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

And worthless.

Yep!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

And worthless.

Open Borders and Sanctuary Cities how is that working out for you Fredo?

PS I thought his Father was a complete moron, Junior tops him.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
What a putz.

Yep he is not for bigotry.

He’s only for the murder of helpless innocents to the point of forcing legislation on that.

But he’s not a bigot. Comforting to know.

You want to address that , Charles?

You obviously only know the Cuomo the media wants you to know. Try living here.
© 24hourcampfire