Home
Local Stations are showing old College Basketball Playoffs, Hockey Championships, And even the Bear’s 1980’s Super Bowl Championship Run

Heard that the Lifetime Network was showing Christmas Show Marathons.

Guess they are trying anything to keep folks minds off the mind numbing 24/7 CV-19 Coverage.

Personally, I vote that the should run 24/7 John Wayne Movie Marathons! 🤠

What are y’all watching instead of the constant bombardment of Death & Gloom by the Fake News Media ?
GF is addicted to SUITS, so that on the weekend. Luckily there's only about 5 episodes left.

Somewhere in the system is my replacement Blu-Ray of Tombstone. So that when it shows. Otherwise John Wayne on Prime.
Season five of "Fear the Walking Dead" just started streaming on Hulu and just finished season two of Kingdom about a zombie outbreak in old Korea, so binge watching real apocalypses to lighten the mood. wink

That, and about half way through season three of Babylon Berlin, set in Weimar Germany.
For me this weekend,

The Big Short.

Lord of War.

I think "True Lies" should be up soon.
Trying to keep the TV off as much as possible. Easier said than done.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Trying to keep the TV off as much as possible. Easier said than done.

Agreed. 🤠
Marathon watching NCIS-LA
Just watched last years March Madness final between Va-Texas Tech. that was good.
It is hard to stay focused
I'm watching what I always watch...Three Stooges, Becker re-runs, Dobie Gillis, old 1/2 hour B&W western series, Honey West, Highway Patrol...
Lots of Gunsmoke.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I'm watching what I always watch...Three Stooges, Becker re-runs, Dobie Gillis, old 1/2 hour B&W western series, Honey West, Highway Patrol...

Good stuff Buddy!
This screen all to much.

The Ten Commandants on YouTube.
Never been much of a TV watcher, much prefer to read.

Lately, however, I have been watching science fiction movies. Some are so bad and unbelievable that I get a well-deserved laugh.
Shotime is free through the 26th I think on Directv. Been watching second tier movies.
Just put in the Stand after that World War Z and if needed War of the Worlds. Figure they are fitting for the current mood on here. 😃
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Good stuff Buddy!

Bob...The early Gunsmokes with Chester are the best!

chlinstructor...They were and still are far better than the PC Krap we're fed now and the scripted "reality" shows for sure.
There are John Wayne movies on Youtube if you look. I've watched Stagecoach a few times. The Fighting Kentuckian.

I've watched the Hobbit trilogy, several other movies. Either Ten commandments or Ben Hur tonight. I got those 2 for 5 bucks each at Walmart. The utter crap that costs $10 at the theater and I got those for $5. That was a good day.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Good stuff Buddy!

Bob...The early Gunsmokes with Chester are the best!

chlinstructor...They were and still are far better than the PC Krap we're fed now and the scripted "reality" shows for sure.

Damned Straight!
Wife informed me that we are watching "Ford vs Ferrari" again tonight. Don't know what she has against Italians...
Lots of stuff on Science Channel, also A&E along with History Channel, Military Channel and Fox News. Local news as usual. Never miss "Live PD".
Movies.

Right now watching "Conan the Barbarian."

Next is "The Good,The Bad and The Ugly."
Sons of Katie Elder now.
Same as usual, Velocity (car stuff for those that don't know) and one of two food channels. Watching a food one at the moment with chicken and rice soup ready.
Trying to watch Jessica Jones on netflix,it is a chore sometimes.

I might get the urge to try some other later.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Trying to watch Jessica Jones on netflix,it is a chore sometimes.

I might get the urge to try some other later.

We tried the first episode and the wife refused to watch another. Too dark for her to enjoy but it didn't bother me.
Watched Paw Patrol, Mickey Mouse, grandkids are here!
ESPN2 is showing the Championships of "DODGE JUGGLE"......
Dont know if anyone else has watched Ozark on Netflix yet but its a pretty good series and season 3 comes out this Friday. I just started watching Jack Ryan on Amazon as well and thats also pretty good.
© 24hourcampfire