Home
Posted By: 1bigdude The bigger question - 03/23/20
The government can afford to handle the CV 19 pandemic for we US citizens whom sit idle during shut downs/lock downs. The bigger question is: Can we afford the ground war with China now that they have hit the USA and their allies?
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: The bigger question - 03/23/20
Yes and will defeat them with Gods help.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: The bigger question - 03/23/20
I’m sure Israel, one of the less affected of our allies, will spring to our defense.
Posted By: 1bigdude Re: The bigger question - 03/23/20
How about Italy they are pretty pissed off right now too?
Posted By: 673 Re: The bigger question - 03/23/20
1bigdude, I was thinking the same thing as you, until I see different, China's gift to its enemies.
Posted By: kaboku68 Re: The bigger question - 03/23/20
If we told the Chinese that we would protect a democratically elected president and give them a functioning constitution with a bill of rights, Xi would probably be ground up into little pieces and eaten by the farmers. It has been said by several news agencies that 21 million cell phone accounts have been disbanded. I am sure if given the opportunity China would go quickly, as well as Iran.
Posted By: Morewood Re: The bigger question - 03/23/20
Originally Posted by 1bigdude

Doubt it. Italy is in bed with China. Last year they signed on to the Silk Road deal with China.
Posted By: 673 Re: The bigger question - 03/23/20
Originally Posted by Morewood

Doubt it. Italy is in bed with China. Last year they signed on to the Silk Road deal with China.

That's why it infected Italy so bad, hob nobbing with the Chinese.
Posted By: hanco Re: The bigger question - 03/23/20
Originally Posted by 673

That's why it infected Italy so bad, hob nobbing with the Chinese.

They reaped what they sowed.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: The bigger question - 03/23/20
Italy got in bed with the Chinese. Borrowed a lot of money from them. Part of the deal was China companies and labor to build new projects. Laborers brought them a present they want soon forget.
Same with Iran. Hasbeen
Posted By: billhilly Re: The bigger question - 03/23/20

Even if they weren't in bed with the Chinese, how would Italy be much help. They haven't been much of a military threat since Constantine.
© 24hourcampfire