Home
Posted By: KFWA oh man Biden - 03/24/20
sorry if this was posted on an earlier Biden thread

here is why you aren't seeing him. Dude is brain dead. Take 20 seconds to watch this

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1242198628099403779?s=20
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
Mentally unfit to stand trial when it all comes down should that happen . He’s just covering the bases and building his case for no trial.

Jmo
Posted By: duck911 Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
Batchit crazy.

LMAO
Posted By: rem141r Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
somebody got their ass ripped for not feeding him his talking points.
Posted By: sse Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
just mental overload, confusion...old guy
Originally Posted by sse

He’s been like that for years. Just getting worse.
Posted By: hookeye Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
Prompter proly took a dump.
Dems need to go all Max Headroom with Joe.
Posted By: justin10mm Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
The fact that people genuinely think he is suitable or even capable of becoming the most powerful person in the world is truely incomprehensible.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
He may go into the convention as the favorite but he won't come out that way. Watch out for Cuomo....
Posted By: hookeye Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
If this is true about Cuomo, he's toast

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lished-death-panels-and-lottery-instead/
Posted By: Stickfight Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
Imagine spending your whole life in politics, with the goal of one day being President, and when your time finally comes your brain just completely gives out on you. Your handlers pump you full of unimaginable drugs just to keep you animated. Electro-shock therapy. Leeches.

But it isn't enough.

You are slowly falling apart, no possible way you will make it to November, but it is too late to go with someone else. They are going to do even more unspeakable things to keep you going. The same stuff they are doing to Ginsberg only more of it.

Imagine how horrible that must be.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
Creepy Joe, shoveling dirt on himself. Gotta love it.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by sse

i would think that the campaign, and now the pandemic is beginning to take a toll
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
He’s Brain Dead. Time to pull the Life Support Plug. 😜
Posted By: ol_mike Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
Originally Posted by hookeye
Prompter proly took a dump.
Dems need to go all Max Headroom with Joe.
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse

i would think that the campaign, and now the pandemic is beginning to take a toll

I think you’re exactly right.

The strain and demands haven’t helped him any. His stamina, mental and physical, is shot.

Conundrum for the DNC.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
Mentally unfit to stand trial when it all comes down should that happen . He’s just covering the bases and building his case for no trial.

Jmo

There could be a lot of truth there. Remember Robert Mueller. Smartest POS in the west, really. Well, except for Hillary.
the times he and his wife have been together in public, it looked to me like she was propping him up, leading him around
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
Sad to watch this guy.
His big chance was four years ago. He wanted to run.
But, the Big Wigs in the Dem party told him "No." It was time for the First Female President.
Had he run he would have split the Dem vote, and helped elect Trump.

As a good Democrat, he had to play Identity Politics. It didn't matter who would make the better President, he could not stand in the way of the first female President.

There were several interviews with him, two years ago, where he said he would have easily beaten Trump. He is bitter because he chose not to run.

So, he is "hoist on his own petard." Had to play identity politics four years ago, while he was still mentally pretty sharp.
I would like to feel sorry for Joe but he is eating the cake that he himself cooked four years ago.
Originally Posted by sse
the times he and his wife have been together in public, it looked to me like she was propping him up, leading him around

When he introduced her as his sister was a defining moment of sorts,
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
Every time he talks his loyal wife Jill is right by his side, out of camera range, ready to rush in and rescue the poor demented old guy. She is pretty good at it.
Sad to watch. This, the Cream of the Democrat Crop? Good God.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
KFWA: If slow joe "plugs" biden were NOT a demonrat, greedy, criminal I might feel sorry for him.
A person (and thats being generous) in slow joe "plugs" bidens condition is going to get appreciably WORSE (mentally!) in the next 7 - 8 months and he will lose even more of what little acuity he has now!
Its just a fact of life regarding his mental condition/deteriorization.
I say [bleep] him and the horse he rode in with (barrack hussein obama!)!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: reivertom Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
Ease up on him, he's probably constipated most days and he's up all night due to prostate problems. You try running a campaign worrying if your Ex Lax is going to let loose at any time. Poor guy needs to be in a assisted living facility. I'll bet he can't even wipe real good. He couldn't run the jello distribution in the TV room at a rest home.
Posted By: ConradCA Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
Originally Posted by justin10mm
The fact that people genuinely think he is suitable or even capable of becoming the most powerful person in the world is truely incomprehensible.

Not any worse than them choosing Lying Crooked Hillary.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
Originally Posted by reivertom
Ease up on him, he's probably constipated most days and he's up all night due to prostate problems. You try running a campaign worrying if your Exlax is going to let loose at any time. Poor guy needs to be in a assisted living facility. I'll bet he can't even wipe real good.

LOL!

Joe at the next debate: “I think I just schitt myself”
Originally Posted by reivertom
Ease up on him, he's probably constipated most days and he's up all night due to prostate problems. You try running a campaign worrying if your Ex Lax is going to let loose at any time. Poor guy needs to be in a assisted living facility. I'll bet he can't even wipe real good. He couldn't run the jello distribution in the TV room at a rest home.

Can you envision Joe emceeing the Bingo game ?
Posted By: ConradCA Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
Can’t they put a speaker in his mouth and let someone else do his talking?
Posted By: KFWA Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
We're about 2 months away from an amber alert on Biden, he'll be found wandering down a road wearing nothing but a bathrobe
Posted By: broomd Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
KFWA: If slow joe "plugs" biden were NOT a demonrat, greedy, criminal I might feel sorry for him.
A person (and thats being generous) in slow joe "plugs" bidens condition is going to get appreciably WORSE (mentally!) in the next 7 - 8 months and he will lose even more of what little acuity he has now!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I'll never feel sorry for this life-long political insect.
He's a class A child pervert that's hidden in plain sight..
Posted By: Nebraska Re: oh man Biden - 03/24/20

Jmo

I think you're on to something there......the guys going downhill for sure but I think he's hedging his bet as well.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: oh man Biden - 03/25/20
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I'll never feel sorry for this life-long political insect.
He's a class A child pervert that's hidden in plain sight..

^^^This^^^
Posted By: Brittman Re: oh man Biden - 03/25/20
Who do you guys think the DNC will get to run as their VP..? Hiltlery, Michael Obumer.....? I expect them to put in a black woman as Joe's running mate, but I could be WAY off? Your thoughts, please?

Brittman
Posted By: jaguartx Re: oh man Biden - 03/25/20
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Imagine spending your whole life in politics, with the goal of one day being President, and when your time finally comes your brain just completely gives out on you. Your handlers pump you full of unimaginable drugs just to keep you animated. Electro-shock therapy. Leeches.

But it isn't enough.

You are slowly falling apart, no possible way you will make it to November, but it is too late to go with someone else. They are going to do even more unspeakable things to keep you going. The same stuff they are doing to Ginsberg only more of it.

God may be late, but HEs never too late.
Posted By: duck911 Re: oh man Biden - 03/25/20
I can't see how Biden is the Dem candidate come this fall. I don't know ho else it'd be, but that would be a train wreck the Dems just cannot afford.

He is already a footnote in history. It gives me great pleasure to see that party struggling for any shred of legitimacy at this point. GREAT pleasure.
Posted By: IZH27 Re: oh man Biden - 03/25/20
While not an equal comparison I’d say a lot of dems feel the way a lot of republicans did when bob Dole was the anointed one.

Dementia is a beast of a disease. Alzheimer’s took my mother and vascular dementia is taking my dad. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone in any of its forms.
Posted By: irfubar Re: oh man Biden - 03/25/20
Biden is the second most important person in the U.S. like it or not. This is nothing short of amazing! You would think the DNC would send a team to his house ,set up a studio, have the best writers available a technical team that is top notch etc....

Instead he can't pull off a simple podcast? wtf is going on.

Now Pelosi gets kicked in the teeth for her ridiculous alternative disaster plan. It appears to me the Dems are imploding before our eyes
Posted By: duck911 Re: oh man Biden - 03/25/20
Originally Posted by irfubar
wtf is going on.

Now Pelosi gets kicked in the teeth for her ridiculous alternative disaster plan. It appears to me the Dems are imploding before our eyes

I agree with everything you just said.

But, the difference between you and me is, I think the Dems are just brain dead dip chits.... You think this is a deep state coup. You give them fuggers WAY too much credit.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: oh man Biden - 03/25/20
I’m happy to slow my SUV down to walking speed to watch every single second of the Dems train wreck...Give me their blood, guts, and gray matter all over themselves....Yeah, I hate them that much! 😎
Posted By: jdunham Re: oh man Biden - 03/25/20
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Every time he talks his loyal wife Jill is right by his side, out of camera range, ready to rush in and rescue the poor demented old guy. She is pretty good at it.
Sad to watch. This, the Cream of the Democrat Crop? Good God.

Who lets their spouse go through this? Sad to watch is right.
Posted By: byd Re: oh man Biden - 03/25/20
The dems have something up their sleeve standby.
Originally Posted by duck911
wtf is going on.

I agree with everything you just said.

But, the difference between you and me is, I think the Dems are just brain dead dip chits.... You think this is a deep state coup. You give them fuggers WAY too much credit.

Oh trust me I am on that same page, I guess I am in a state of awe as to just how stupid they are. As far as deep state, that is another topic for another day... a long day.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I’m happy to slow my SUV down to walking speed to watch every single second of the Dems train wreck...Give me their blood, guts, and gray matter all over themselves....Yeah, I hate them that much! 😎

Indeed brother beav... a glorious thing it is.
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: oh man Biden - 03/25/20
The only better example of Biden's brain death is all the Dems that vote for him to be the leader of the free world.
Posted By: JRaw Re: oh man Biden - 03/25/20
If Biden is elected and then impeached, will he be found incompetent to stand trial?
Posted By: jacksprat Re: oh man Biden - 03/25/20
He’s been that way since at least ‘05. He doesn’t have Obama to translate for him any longer, so you are seeing what you all elected twice now.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: oh man Biden - 03/25/20
Biden is the second most important person in the U.S. like it or not. This is nothing short of amazing! You would think the DNC would send a team to his house ,set up a studio, have the best writers available a technical team that is top notch etc....

Instead he can't pull off a simple podcast? wtf is going on.

That's why I don't believe any of this "show" is real.

The DNC is run by some of the smartest and most corrupt attorneys in the world. They call themselves The Lawfare Group.

During the Obama administration the Lawfare group:[2]

(1) weaponized the IRS for political targeting;
(2) weaponized the DOJ and FBI for political targeting;
(3) weaponized the intelligence community for political activism;
(4) created new legal theories around ‘disparate impact’ to weaponize the National Labor Relations Board; and generally used embedded officials to advance far-left political interests across the spectrum of government.
After the 2016 presidential election the Lawfare group immediately sought to:

(1) delegitimize the presidency of Donald Trump;
(2) delegitimize National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn;
(3) target, disempower and isolate Attorney General Jeff Sessions;
(4) delegitimize AG Bill Barr and the institution of the FBI outside their control;
(5) delegitimize DHS, Border Patrol and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE);
(6) delegitimize Justice Brett Kavanaugh and any institution or office that would now be removing or overturning their former Lawfare constructs;
(7) hired on as staff to House Judiciary Committee chairman Jerry Nadler's impeachment probe.

If they wanted to protect Biden from himself and if they wanted to hide Biden's dementia from America, it would be done. With the help of the media, it would be done. Instead it appears just the opposite is being done.

Originally Posted by byd
The dems have something up their sleeve standby.

Exactly, what we see is not what we get.
Posted By: centershot Re: oh man Biden - 03/25/20
Originally Posted by Stickfight

But it isn't enough.

Would almost feel sorry for him if he was not such a............................democrat.
© 24hourcampfire