Home
Posted By: JamesJr Can't Believe This Happened - 03/24/20
I was bored this morning, as it's raining again, and I can't do anything outside. So, I decided to drive over the local gas station and fill the truck up, along with a couple of empty cans. As I was putting some gas in my truck, a Toyota Camry pulls up on the other side of the pumps, and a good looking gal about 35 gets out. She comes on my side as say's she'd like to talk to me. She told me she was having a hard time because she gotten laid of her job at O'Charley's and needed gas for her car, and could I help. I was thinking maybe a few dollars worth to get her where she was going. She said that if I'd fill her car up, she'd give me some puzzy. Wow, I thought........well, she is pretty good looking and a $1.90 a gallon, a Camry can't hold all that much, so I thought why not, and I filled her her tank for $37 bucks.

Now, if anyone here would like a free cat, you can have the one she gave me as she drove off.
Bada-dum-tsst
Posted By: JDK Re: Can't Believe This Happened - 03/24/20
Ass, grass, or gas...someone rode free.
I can't believe gas is that high down there, it's $1.55/gallon here. You got screwed worse than you thought.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
I can't believe gas is that high down there, it's $1.55/gallon here. You got screwed worse than you thought.

Nice. It dropped here recently. From $2.95/gal to $2.86/gal Living large, we are!
Wabigoon PM’d you that too?

lol
Two birds with one stone.

Clever Lady!

Now go home and explain the cat to the Missus.
Posted By: krp Re: Can't Believe This Happened - 03/24/20
Originally Posted by ironbender

Nice. It dropped here recently. From $2.95/gal to $2.86/gal Living large, we are!

About the same here, can't figure why we are so high here.

Kent

$2.05 here!
Confession time................the only truth to my story was that I did go guy gas and it was $1.90. Thought I'd get a laugh in what is a time in which a lot of people are not laughing. Just added an on old story to mine.

I will say this though, somewhere I imagine there are out of work people who would be desperate enough to do most anything, and is someone that was truly in need had asked me for help, I would have...............................and they could have kept their old cat.
How was that $40 black p ussy ? Lying a ss 🤣
'There's a sucker born every minute"
P.T Barnum
Originally Posted by TBREW401
'There's a sucker born every minute"
P.T Barnum

Yeah, you can fool all of the people some of the time, and SOME (including some Campfire members) ALL of the time.
I knew it was a joke. If it was true, ol' James would still be back at the pumps, acting like he was fillin' his tank......
Originally Posted by smokepole
I knew it was a joke. If it was true, ol' James would still be back at the pumps, acting like he was fillin' his tank......

That's odd, I had you in the "some" class.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I was bored this morning, as it's raining again, and I can't do anything outside. So, I decided to drive over the local gas station and fill the truck up, along with a couple of empty cans. As I was putting some gas in my truck, a Toyota Camry pulls up on the other side of the pumps, and a good looking gal about 35 gets out. She comes on my side as say's she'd like to talk to me. She told me she was having a hard time because she gotten laid of her job at O'Charley's and needed gas for her car, and could I help. I was thinking maybe a few dollars worth to get her where she was going. She said that if I'd fill her car up, she'd give me some puzzy. Wow, I thought........well, she is pretty good looking and a $1.90 a gallon, a Camry can't hold all that much, so I thought why not, and I filled her her tank for $37 bucks.

Now, if anyone here would like a free cat, you can have the one she gave me as she drove off.

Did you finish the donut?
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by smokepole

That's odd, I had you in the "some" class.

Lighten up James. It was a joke, if I'd posted what you did, I'd have expected the same.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Can't Believe This Happened - 03/24/20

It's $1.11 and $1.17 at the two lowest and $1.19 to $1.21 at all the rest here.
Originally Posted by joken2

Dammm....

1.79 here.
Top of boothill station and dodge,s store up the road.
Originally Posted by renegade50

Dammm....

1.79 here.

Clarksville and Hopkinsville are always jinxed when it comes to gas prices. Must be Ft. Campbell.
Dear Penthouse, gas is $1.53 here and I already have a cat.
Originally Posted by renegade50

Dammm....

1.79 here.

James is out gettin p*ssy and you guys are comparing prices?
© 24hourcampfire