Home
the malaria fighting drug by his doctor after he tested positive for COVID 19

said he was in bed for 5 days, started going into his lungs. got tested, 2 days later got the results, got the drug , 1 day later (based on his word - 8 days), is up and around doing interviews on the news.

so a doctor in New Jersey is committed enough to this that he is giving to his patients that come down with COVID 19
Dr. Fauci isn't convinced.
Why is it all the leftards are completely against anything that might be effective against this new virus?
By Wednesday, March 18, it started to move to his lungs. It was then that the Tony Award-winning musician, who had been in New York City in the weeks prior working on launching the new musical "Diana," knew he needed medical help.

He immediately called his doctor, Dr. Mike Rothberg of Brick, NJ, who had access to drive-by testing for the coronavirus, which involved a deep swab up his nose. Two days later, Bryan was informed that he was positive and was immediately prescribed antibiotics -- Azithromycin and hydroxychloroquine (the "anti- malaria drug") -- which he started on Saturday.

Two days later, Bryan reports that the medicine is working and he is "getting stronger" while remaining in self-isolation with his wife, Alexis. She, too, has tested positive but is not displaying any of the same symptoms except for a "slight headache for a couple of days."

------------

2 days.......
Only after they pass the new green deal.
Originally Posted by rickt300
Why is it all the leftards are completely against anything that might be effective against this new virus?

Hard to run this right up to the election and destroy the economy in the process if they find something effective.
A remedy ends the fear and panic is why

Hoarding it for themselves until supplies catch up to demand..................
That is 200 milligrams of Hydroxychloroquin twice a day. FOUR PILLS. Fauci needs to find another line of work.
I heard his interview, he is almost cured...........or half way there.................he will make it I swear..............................living on a prayer
Sounds like he wasn't wanted dead or alive.
If Pelosi even gets the sniffles, I'll bet she starts mainlining the stuff- - - - -or dissolving it in her hourly double shot of booze!
Jerry

Pretty sure that with a brand new disease they want to make sure that any drug treatment won't have adverse effects or create complications with the new disease, you know make sure your respiratory system won't fail in other ways, you won't have a heart attack, stroke, to make sure your dick won't fall off.. stuff like that. Its medicine 101.
I’m married...my dick fell off years ago. Gimme the dope doc...heck I’d toss him a few bucks for a double dose!!!
Originally Posted by 16bore
Only after they pass the new green deal.

Have they blamed this on climate change yet?
Originally Posted by nealglen37
I heard his interview, he is almost cured...........or half way there.................he will make it I swear..............................living on a prayer

🤣
democrats love issues, not solutions.
Bon Jovi wrote the book on “Bad Medicine “.
Originally Posted by poboy

Quote of the day.

They cannot allow Trump to have success, even at the cost of lives.
Originally Posted by Terryk
Originally Posted by poboy

Quote of the day.

This is why I’m divorced. Don’t marry a libtard.
© 24hourcampfire