Home
Posted By: steve4102 No chloroquine for Nevada - 03/25/20
Nevada’s Democrat Governor Issues Emergency Order Barring Use of Anti-Malaria Drugs For Coronavirus Patients
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-malaria-drugs-for-coronavirus-patients/
Now we just need a neighboring state to give it to all patients meeting a specific medical standard, and we have a natural experiment.

It would be interesting to see how the outcomes compare.
What possible justification coiuld he have?
Posted By: JoeBob Re: No chloroquine for Nevada - 03/25/20
The final stage of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Denying people a possible treatment because “muh Orange Man Bad”.
Posted By: Quak Re: No chloroquine for Nevada - 03/25/20
This can’t be real
Posted By: KFWA Re: No chloroquine for Nevada - 03/25/20
that phugging moron can't come between a doctor prescribing an FDA approved drug for their patients

He'll be walking that back with a sheepish apology in 3 days.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

This. WTF
Posted By: Valsdad Re: No chloroquine for Nevada - 03/25/20
Boy oh boy.

Can you sue a governor AFTER he gets out of office?

For the death of a loved one who's doctor decided the best treatment was the antimalarials?

Hate to say it, but if some Dems lose some loved ones and this wasn't tried, it may strengthen Trump's cause in the elections......................but what a cost, what a cost.

Geno
Elderly couple drink fish tank cleaner with Chloroquine (Non-Human Use), and one dies.

Commie MSM blames Prez.

Commie Governors start the process of limiting Hydroxychloroquine (FOR Human Use) to patients, to spike death rates to keep the fear factor high, and continue to keep the economy shut down to achieve their objective of destroying the country.
Posted By: kroo88 Re: No chloroquine for Nevada - 03/25/20
When Rachel Maddow speaks, actions are soon to follow.

Welcome to Wonderland.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: No chloroquine for Nevada - 03/25/20
Originally Posted by steve4102
Nevada’s Democrat Governor Issues Emergency Order Barring Use of Anti-Malaria Drugs For Coronavirus Patients

Elections have consequences.
Posted By: slumlord Re: No chloroquine for Nevada - 03/25/20
I’d be checking my in-network status with my insurance co for a doctor in another state.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: No chloroquine for Nevada - 03/25/20
https://www.amazon.com/El-Guapo-Bri...1MEENK95K88&psc=1&qid=1584719788
Posted By: Heym06 Re: No chloroquine for Nevada - 03/25/20
The people of Nevada need to march on Carson City and remove the ignorant bastard.
Posted By: Dutch Re: No chloroquine for Nevada - 03/25/20
Is he banning the sale of fish tank cleaner?
Posted By: duck911 Re: No chloroquine for Nevada - 03/25/20
Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions.

Talking with my family in NV right now. It *seems* like reasonable intent, but REALLY bad press release and wording.

Reading the press release (too lazy to post the link) it looks like the intent is to stop hoarding of the drugs from profiteers, and give approval for COVID folks to take it for 30 days.

It is a train wreck, but I'd wait for them to clean up the communique.

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Elderly couple drink fish tank cleaner with Chloroquine (Non-Human Use), and one dies.

Commie MSM blames Prez.

Commie Governors start the process of limiting Hydroxychloroquine (FOR Human Use) to patients, to spike death rates to keep the fear factor high, and continue to keep the economy shut down to achieve their objective of destroying the country.

BINGO !
Originally Posted by duck911
Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions.

Talking with my family in NV right now. It *seems* like reasonable intent, but REALLY bad press release and wording.

Reading the press release (too lazy to post the link) it looks like the intent is to stop hoarding of the drugs from profiteers, and give approval for COVID folks to take it for 30 days.

It is a train wreck, but I'd wait for them to clean up the communique.

🤔🤣

Just because Trump said it may work, based on reports that it does work.

TDS

DF
Posted By: duck911 Re: No chloroquine for Nevada - 03/25/20
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

🤔🤣

Succinct, well thought out, intelligent post as always.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: No chloroquine for Nevada - 03/25/20
Originally Posted by Dutch
Is he banning the sale of fish tank cleaner?

This.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: No chloroquine for Nevada - 03/25/20

https://www.fox5vegas.com/coronavir...9b56a90-6e1a-11ea-9fd1-53f850dda675.html

Nevada Gov. Sisolak signs directive to avoid drug hoarding amid COVID-19

LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -- Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak on Tuesday signed an emergency regulation aimed at restricting the pharmaceutical distribution of two drugs as they relate to COVID-19 diagnoses.

The measure was taken to avoid hoarding of drugs that have not yet proven effective against fighting coronavirus, his office said in a statement.

"This emergency regulation protects Nevadans who needs these drugs for legitimate medical purposes. At this point in time, there is no known cure for COVID-19 and we must not withhold these drugs from those who need them,” Sisolak said in a statement. "The best way to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is to stay home for Nevada, not to stockpile these drugs."

Two drugs will be restricted from prescription distribution if a patient is diagnosed with COVID-19, according to his office: chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine.

According to Nevada Health Response, the health expert task force appointed by the governor's office, there is no consensus that these drugs provide treatment for COVID-19.

The restriction also requires an ICD 10 (International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision, Clinical Modication as outlined by the CDC) on prescriptions and a 30-day supply prescription limit, the release stated.

The drugs, commonly used to treat ailments including malaria, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and blood disorders respectively, were recently referred to as a "game changer" by President Trump because of their success treating respiratory issues. However, health experts have said the drugs are still in the testing phases, according to a CNN report.

"This emergency regulation is a strong step in protecting patients. While studies are underway on the usefulness of these drugs in treating COVID-19, we must deal with facts, not fiction,” Chief medical officer for the state Division of Public and Behavioral Health Dr. Ishan Azzam said. "Preserving these drugs for those who need it is the right decision."
Originally Posted by Heym06
The people of Nevada need to march on Carson City and remove the ignorant bastard.

Our piece if schidt governor pretty much runs things from the safety of his Las Vegas offices. Up here he's a target.
Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin plus Zinc is the combo the French doctor reported resulting in a successful outcome treating very sick Covid19 patients.

The chloroquine reportedly facilitates transporting Zn into the cell. Zn by itself won’t pass thru the cell membrane. Azithromycin, an antibiotic generally used for bacterial infections, has been shown to have some antiviral activity.

The combo seems to work, but FDA hasn’t yet put their Good Housekeeping stamp of approval on it. Thus the rather arrogant NV Gov has used this as justification for his stand against it.

DF
Posted By: kroo88 Re: No chloroquine for Nevada - 03/25/20
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin plus Zinc is the combo the French doctor reported resulting in a successful outcome treating very sick Covid19 patients.

The chloroquine reportedly facilitates transporting Zn into the cell. Zn by itself won’t pass thru the cell membrane. Azithromycin, an antibiotic generally used for bacterial infections, has been shown to have some antiviral activity.

The combo seems to work, but FDA hasn’t yet put their Good Housekeeping stamp of approval on it. Thus the rather arrogant NV Gov has used this as justification for his stand against it.

DF

No, he’s just a Sally Yates wannabe.
If you live in Nevada you might wanna start having friends and family make hostages of Dr’s family members to make sure you get dosed.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Now we just need a neighboring state to give it to all patients meeting a specific medical standard, and we have a natural experiment.

That is a great point! Fauchi wants his test? Here it is..
Communists have always rejected medicine from 'capitalists', no matter how many people die from their edicts. Gov. Sissyfag is a commie bitch.
Fauci authorized it to the Chinese to study during Obama administration according to documents so he probably has the cure
Forgot to mention, intercellular Zn disrupts the RNA replication from the viral RNA particle.

That’s the mechanism that interrupts viral replication.

DF
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Not exactly double blind, but you’d have a non-treated cohort population as the control while you treated sick Covid19 patients in adjoining states. Wouldn’t need a placebo, just the state line.

DF

Not exactly double blind, but you’d have a non-treated cohort population as the control while you treated sick Covid19 patients in adjoining states. Wouldn’t need a placebo, just the state line.

DF

Exactly. Not quite a placebo, but.. You'd damn sure have enough information to draw an inference.
I think a similar cohort as a control, works.

If I was a NV citizen, I'd be wanting a new governor. Wouldn't appreciate being thrown under the bus to boost his political ego.

Replacement Gov. needs an "R" behind his name. Don't trust those "D's".

DF
Posted By: JoeBob Re: No chloroquine for Nevada - 03/25/20
The media always talks about South Korea and how well they’ve done. If they never mention chloroquine. This was from February.

[Linked Image from media.8kun.top]
I was in Reno not to long ago. There are huge roadside signs about recalling this dumb bastard. If it’s to stop hoarding I get it if not he needs to be thrown out in his ass.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
The media always talks about South Korea and how well they’ve done. If they never mention chloroquine. This was from February.

[Linked Image from media.8kun.top]

Yeah, they'd never mention the Hydroxychloroquine effect of flattening the Covid 19 incidence curve.

Admitting such would give Trump credit for saying something that was correct and true.

DF
IMO, this is about the toilet paper hoarders sucking up the supply of these drugs that are needed and used regularly by patient with lupus and other disorders.

Otherwise, I suspect "right to try" is the law of the land.
Posted By: Switch Re: No chloroquine for Nevada - 03/25/20
This guy is just a Trump hating Jackass, refused to go to the White House several months ago with the other governors for a conference. Says our chief medical officer, Ihsam Azzam, recommended this move. Azzam is not even licensed to practice medicine in the United States. Elected by liberal Californians that now inhabit Las Vegas, not supported buy the rest of the state. But at least I'm sleeping easier knowing he was the first in the country to outlaw "bump stocks", saving thousands of lives. People can't hoard as you need a prescription, and we now have only 200 cases is Nevada. You'd think we could spare 200 or so doses as Israel just shipped us 6 million doses. The guy is just a Trump hating clown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: PJGunner Re: No chloroquine for Nevada - 03/25/20
Maybe the good people of Nevada should throw the governor a party to show their appreciation of all he's done for his people. you know, more gun control, withholding needed meds. I believe a nice hemp necktie would be appropriate. whistle
Paul B.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Two drugs will be restricted from prescription distribution if a patient is diagnosed with COVID-19, according to his office: chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine.

According to Nevada Health Response, the health expert task force appointed by the governor's office, there is no consensus that these drugs provide treatment for COVID-19

That seems pretty clear and concise.

I am not real clear on federal Rx drug laws, so please anyone who knows more, enlighten me.

But I have heard of "Trump's right to try law". And if such a law is in effect, would not this governor's proclamation be an illegal attempt to circumvent Federal Law?
Posted By: Sycamore Re: No chloroquine for Nevada - 03/27/20

DF

Exactly. Not quite a placebo, but.. You'd damn sure have enough information to draw an inference.

Dude, this is the campfire...NOBODY needs information to draw an inference....
© 24hourcampfire