Home
Posted By: plainsman456 Senate mess - 03/25/20
Seems that the dems just can't pass a bill with what the country need at this hour.

They still have the gall to try to add every thing they can,a lot of this crap is in the new deal.

Tonight they might have messed up them self's real good with their antics.

Sorry excuse for people if you ask me.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Senate mess - 03/25/20
I hope they drag out until everyone is back to work and President Trump can say nevermind, no longer needed. Dems cement themselves as the [bleep] they are and those who are opposed to it also win.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Senate mess - 03/25/20
I wonder how many of those lockstep dummycrap senators who are voting as a solid bloc ought to be under quarantine? They don't dare do that for fear their bosses will run a primary challenge against them.
Jerry
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Senate mess - 03/25/20
Sad
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Senate mess - 03/25/20
Plainsman456: Double sad.
This is not just "politics as usual" I actually fear that American lives will be lost due to the obstructionist demonrats holding up these funds.
I hope not - but it is not looking like a settlement isn't coming now - already WAY to much time has been frittered away by nanny piglosi and chuck you schumer.
Yeah, double sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: NMiller Re: Senate mess - 03/25/20
Yep, I bet there will be a lot to unpack in that bill when it's passed.
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Senate mess - 03/25/20
They almost had a deal in the Senate, then Pelosi flew in from SF and called Chucky. Then it fell apart with all the Green New Deal BS buried in the bill.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Posted By: jk16 Re: Senate mess - 03/25/20
The title of this thread is inaccurate, IMHO.

This is a HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES' MESS.

The Republican majority in the Senate had a clean bill to pass.

It was Speaker of the HOUSE Pelosi that has stifled passage with all the far left identity politic add ons.

That bytch will pay bigtime politcally for this down the road.

The Corpoorate donors to the Dem party will hold HER accountable.
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Senate mess - 03/25/20
And in this situation we find ourselves, she is waaaaay too close to the Oval office. Two heartbeats.
Posted By: Lennie Re: Senate mess - 03/25/20
Current headline on the AP

Senate, White House reach $2 trillion stimulus deal to blunt coronavirus fallout. Details to come.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Senate mess - 03/25/20
Originally Posted by jk16

It was Speaker of the HOUSE Pelosi that has stifled passage with all the far left identity politic add ons.

She won't pay in any way. That's a pipe dream. Piglosi and her eventual last remains will get re-elected in her district with no challenges. She's as secure as that Supreme Court fossil. smirk
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Senate mess - 03/25/20
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by jk16

She won't pay in any way. That's a pipe dream. Piglosi and her eventual last remains will get re-elected in her district with no challenges. She's as secure as that Supreme Court fossil. smirk

Exactly..............she is doing this, because she knows she can get away with it, and if anyone believes otherwise, then they have spent their lives with their heads stuck up their azzes. Nancy Pelosi is doing what Democrats always do...........screwing the people that really need the help the most, and taking care of those who don't.
© 24hourcampfire