Home
https://www.facebook.com/Crenshawfo...DAwMjc3MjYxMzE3NDoyMzQxMzExMzcyNjM3OTI3/
When are they NOT trying to hold the nation hostage...

This nation as a whole, show great tolerance by allowing DemocRATS to even exist...

they aren't ANY Democrats anymore.. only Republicans and Communists...
They suck. Period.
I hope Crenshaw keeps his nose clean, he's going to lead this country one day
I agree, with all
"Stimulus bill? SBA loans that "would be forgiven" if the bill passed? Who gets stuck holding the bag for all this free money if/when the bill gets passed?
Crenshaw still hasn't figured out you don't fix a debt problem by increasing the debt. And that is exactly what he is supporting, increasing the debt.
W1bowo: You are correct and you are pointing out the obvious in a round-about way - the demonrats of the last 30 - 40 years are intent on spending this country into oblivion!
Their quest for power is secondary to common sense and traditional Americans values (including paying your bills and not spending more than you make/take in).
Sadly the days of the demonrats being rational are 40 years in the past!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Exactly
Fart into the wind!
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
W1bowo: You are correct and you are pointing out the obvious in a round-about way - the demonrats of the last 30 - 40 years are intent on spending this country into oblivion!
Their quest for power is secondary to common sense and traditional Americans values (including paying your bills and not spending more than you make/take in).
Sadly the days of the demonrats being rational are 40 years in the past!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Is increasing our debt to $30 trillion+ a traditional American value?
You guys need to look at the big picture instead getting lost in the weeds with two party paradigm Bravo Sierra.
Only good Demonrat is a dead Demonrat.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Fart into the wind!

That the best you can come up with?

Read further down..
Only good Demonrat is a dead Demonrat.
Hell we’ll never run out of money. They can always print more😂😂
Rost weren't you living in bohonk country close to Houston at one time?
Let's hope any future bill under 45 is void of more PORK.........Dems, happy to exploit lives on the line during a pandemic
Someone explain how the people who wrote the pork into it are more guilty than the people who voted for it. Don't tell me $1200 checks. If you are broke, 1200 ain't schit. Same if you are rich. So why are those who voted for it innocent?
Lives were on the line, time was critical, the Dems exploited this fact and held up the bill to inject their Pork......Dem Pork.

Your question is valid.
This thread kicking off with a Faceberg link makes me wonder if you people are equipped to fight in this thing, or just exacerbating the problem.
© 24hourcampfire