Home
It appears the deranged anti-Trumper hollywood type kathy griffin has been hospitalized with Coronavirus and is in MUCH pain!
She blames President Donald J. Trump!
I say Karma is a bitch.
He-he.

Link to article: https://ew.com/celebrity/kathy-griffin-coronavirus-slams-trump/

He-he.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
WGAF???
So she hasn't been tested, per established protocols...…

I'll bet she's just going through withdrawal from whatever her regular street drug of choice is. Her dope man is sheltering in place.
poor thing!
Oh Dios mío
Luv2safari: I care!
I am glad that "karma" came around and bit that anti-Trump bitch right in the ass - big time!
Personally I would NOT wish the Coronavirus on the worthless twit but now that she has been afflicted I think she just may never threaten the President of the United States again?
I wonder how old that demonrat bitch is?
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: Answered my own question she is 59 years old.
I sure hope Kathy Lee had a chance to get together with Ruthie and Chuckie and Nancy and Diane and George for weekend of drunken debauchery sometime this week.

It would be a shame for her to go without properly saying goodbye to her friends.
https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/soros-bankrolls-coronavirus-attack-ads-against-trump/

Whether or not this is part of a coordinated attack, there is a coordinated attack.
I would never wish illness on anyone, but it does afford me some comfort that there is still some justice in the world.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
It appears the deranged anti-Trumper hollywood type kathy griffin has been hospitalized with Coronavirus and is in MUCH pain!
I say Karma is a bitch.
He-he.

Link to article: https://ew.com/celebrity/kathy-griffin-coronavirus-slams-trump/

He-he.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Karma, hell.

You wouldn't wanna be following that schwantz's cakehole around.
Bummer!
How unfortunate.
Originally Posted by kingston
https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/soros-bankrolls-coronavirus-attack-ads-against-trump/

Whether or not this is part of a coordinated attack, there is a coordinated attack.

I can't imagine it will have any effect, except as feel good moment for those already in that camp.
Tough cshit, I’m glad!!!
Originally Posted by 12344mag
How unfortunate.

That ugly bitch probably licked airport bathroom door knobs to get it, just so she could blame Trump...
She probably just wanted attention.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 12344mag
How unfortunate.

That ugly bitch probably licked airport bathroom door knobs to get it, just so she could blame Trump...

Trying to be relevant again.

#orangemanbad
Of course; It's gotta be Trumps fault. He's a Republican. Either that or it's climate change, right ? Heard a story on the radio this morning about when H1N1 virus was killing thousands during the Obama administration and the MSM didn't criticize him or his administration at all. But when you're a democrat; it's NEVER your fault.
I say Karma is a bitch.
He-he.

He-he.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

\With ANY luck, Hanoi Jane will be next...
I didnt see much pain as a symptom of Covid 19. She can still twitter though. Sounds like someones wasting medical resources .
It's probably an STD. But, Coronavirus is trending.
Make the bitch buy her own venerator..........to bad there's none for her to buy......
Originally Posted by KenMi
It's probably an STD. But, Coronavirus is trending.

Nobody is that hard up.

Nobody.

Well, maybe Bill Clinton. It would be a huge step up for him.
Fugging ugly azz female version of side show bob.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

I'll bet she's just going through withdrawal from whatever her regular street drug of choice is. Her dope man is sheltering in place.

She's already taken a lifetime supply of ugly pills.
Pull-the-plug! Pull-the-plug! Pull-the-plug!
I hear she cant breathe....she messed up and stuck a vibrator in her nose ......pay attention bioch !
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
poor thing!

Right
Atvalaska: Thats funny.
I have been remembering ALL the crap this twittwat has laid upon traditional valued Americans, Republicans and now President Donald J. Trump and I am thinking I now hope this demonrat rancid bitch gets a severe bout of CONSTIPATION amongst all her other woes!
Let her stew in her ownshit for a while!
Pathetic cretin bitch.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I bet the rate of infection among people who have publicists is easily double that of the non-publicist-having population.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
I would never wish illness on anyone, but it does afford me some comfort that there is still some justice in the world.

I do believe that is what is known as a backhanded compliment.
Who gives a pchuckt about that homely piece of chitt! The world would be better off without her!
Send her to live with Pelosi!
Jerry
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

She's already taken a lifetime supply of ugly pills.

And some would add free oxygen, too,
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/img]
Prince Harry in drag?
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I sure hope Kathy Lee had a chance to get together with Ruthie and Chuckie and Nancy and Diane and George for weekend of drunken debauchery sometime this week.

It would be a shame for her to go without properly saying goodbye to her friends.

Kathie Lee is a different Ed person than kathie griffin.
Originally Posted by kroo88
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/img]

Why post a pic of carrot top? wink
Heym06: Pay attention!
NO ONE CARES ABOUT HER!
The posting is about that worthless bitches behavior over the last 20+ years and now she is reaping her just desserts.
This is about karma and "comeupance"!
I am enjoying this bit of news and wanted more to share that with me.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
[Linked Image from thumb-p2.xhcdn.com]
AALF that is a nasty pic. you should ashamed of your self for scaring the crap out every body on the fire grin
Imagine the cream corn that beast pushes out...🤢🤮
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Prince Harry in drag?

no, just wearin' a man bun
Notice the article didn't mention she had a positive test or that she was even tested. Drama llama attention seeker. She needs restrained in-patient therapy with heavy doses of thorazine.
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Notice the article didn't mention she had a positive test or that she was even tested. Drama llama attention seeker. She needs restrained in-patient therapy with heavy doses of thorazine mercury.
Maybe when they run the swab up her nose they can use a cork screw
Pic didn’t do a thing for me
I should print that pic out poster-size and hang it in the barn- - - - - -the rats and other varmints would leave in droves!
Jerry
Red on the noodle, like a peter on a poodle.

And skankarella as hell.
I never cared for her even before she started to say stuff about Trump.
She's nothing more than an oxygen thief, just like the rest of the liberals in this country.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Kathie Lee is a different Ed person than kathie griffin.

Yes, my mistake. Sorry about that. Kathy Lee Gifford is, at least, easy on the eyes.
Turns out it wasn't Covid, her c*nt was just gettin ready ta fall off.

She was furious that the hospital would not test her for the Coronavirus.

The reason? Kathy Griffin was hospitalized for an abdominal infection, treated and released from the hospital the same day.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...tal-refuses-to-test-her-for-coronavirus/
A vapid skank, she is.
Heym06: Pay attention!
NO ONE CARES ABOUT HER!
The posting is about that worthless bitches behavior over the last 20+ years and now she is reaping her just desserts.
This is about karma and "comeupance"!
I am enjoying this bit of news and wanted more to share that with me.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Well schitt didnt want to pop that bubble! So is she where the saying, I rather be dead, than red on the head, like the deek on a dog, came from? Maybe she'll get the old chink flu [bleep] and die the death of a thousand squirts!
She didn't have the Kung-Flu, she probably had a STD symptom. She never was funny except for her looks. A guy would have to have a grudge against his own penis to stuff it in that skank.
She probably chose to be a carpet muncher because no man would have her, ya reckon?
Jerry
She got baby powder pootie poo myeloma
© 24hourcampfire