Home
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/joe-biden-faces-sexual-assault-211641946.html

So what now, believe her? Where is Alyssa Milano now?

P
This is gonna be good. What will the MSM do??
That's good news. The campfire liebs who support him thot he was a queeer and pedophile.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
This is gonna be good. What will the MSM do??

Probably very little. They will try to bury the story.
This is a dem hit job to draft Cuomo . But creepy Joe probably did do it.
Posted By: Quak Re: Biden is toast now, #me too! - 03/27/20
MSM will call her a whore and try to discredit her as a republican operative. It won’t matter.
No, this is just an excuse to dump Biden and draft Cuomo
Posted By: Quak Re: Biden is toast now, #me too! - 03/27/20
Now the democrats know how we felt when the republicans marched up McCain and romney for the slaughter lol
It makes me giddy to see that party in a complete and utter tailspin.

(ETA: I am making no statement as to whether I believe the allegations, and they are only that - not charges. But the Dem drama is fun to watch.)
“Ok time for the Brett Kavanaugh treatment. So by the Dems new logic in these days of no such thing as due process Joe Biden now is automatically considered guilty and unqualified to be the Democratic VP nominee.“

From the comments. I love it!

P
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Biden is toast now, #me too! - 03/27/20
Originally Posted by Rugies

There appears to be a love fest for Cuomo from the Bolshevik media lately.
Originally Posted by duck911

Me too, but if its not Biden, it may have to be Bernie despite the DNC's attempts to prevent that. I think Trump would crush him in the election, but if I am wrong.........

Honestly I don't know if the chance would be worth the potential probable award...it would be that bad.
But didn't Cuomo buy solar instead of ventilators?
That should sink him.

I hate this stuff that decades old. You couldn’t get anybody’s attention back then but can now that he’s running for President...or a candidate for the SCOTUS?

Even if true and prob is, It’s a political dirty trick, prob by the D’s. Weaponized Women.

This. On both counts.
Originally Posted by hookeye
But didn't Cuomo buy solar instead of ventilators?
That should sink him.

He's horribly flawed and you can ask most anyone from NY.
Originally Posted by Anaconda

That would be my guess too. They know Joe can’t debate Trump, much less defeat him.

I bet the DemoRats have covered Joe’s ass for YEARS with many more episodes just like this one.
I hate to see the name of a good man besmirched over a little unwanted digital penetration.
Originally Posted by sawbuck
I hate to see the name of a good man besmirched over a little unwanted digital penetration.

What a way with words. Well put.
hashtagbelieveallwomen - unless they accuse a Democrat.
No wonder he’s been so quiet lately.
You're all wrong.

It's going to be Hillary, not Cuomo
Originally Posted by 16bore
No wonder he’s been so quiet lately.

For sure he won’t remember it. May be the reason for part of hi”act”.
Originally Posted by hicountry
You're all wrong.

It's going to be Hillary, not Cuomo

If Biden prefers fingering Hillary over Cuomo, well, that's unforgivable.
"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you've got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she's talking about is real." Uncle Bad Touch Biden
SO WHAT! If he did exactly what she said is true, that is not the problem I have with him. It's his political beliefs and his support of Obama. I don't care if he tried to fool with a grown girl. As long as he wasn't running prostitutes like our former senator. That would leave one sure enough open to blackmail.
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by duck911

Me too, but if its not Biden, it may have to be Bernie despite the DNC's attempts to prevent that. I think Trump would crush him in the election, but if I am wrong.........

Honestly I don't know if the chance would be worth the potential probable award...it would be that bad.

I will never be Bernie and it won't be Biden.

Bernie is staying in the race to capture enough delegates so Biden can't win the nomination on the first vote.

After the first vote fails, the Super Delegates are allowed to vote and the committed delegates are released from their obligation.

At this point during the convention the Real Candidate, or Selected One will emerge from behind the curtain and become the Nominee.

It might be Cuomo, or Michelle, or maybe even Hillary, but it won't be Biden of Bernie. They both already know this is the plan.

This little stunt by the DNC is as already pointed a scheme to help knock Biden down so the real Nominee can emerge.
"she has been trying to share her story since 1993"

GMAFB
It doesn't matter if he did it or not, it's the seriousness of the charge. I think that's how the Democrats worded it in the past.
Posted By: jk16 Re: Biden is toast now, #me too! - 03/27/20
Nothing will happen. It will be sept under the rug and Democrat hypocracy will rule..
maybe the nimble-footed Oprah can have a run at the nomination!
Originally Posted by jorgeI
"she has been trying to share her story since 1993"

GMAFB

Exactly.
Biden never was going to be the (D) candidate.
She should have waited till after the convention IMO. Hell, she could be a DEMOCRAT plant.
As FDR once said, "Nothing in politics happens by chance, nothing."
Originally Posted by bbassi
She should have waited till after the convention IMO. Hell, she could be a DEMOCRAT plant.

Could be?
I cant wait to see the first heckler yell " Joe is a rapist" .
Posted By: ATC Re: Biden is toast now, #me too! - 03/27/20
Where is Gloria Allred when you need her? She is usually all over these things if it fits her agenda.
[Linked Image from lucianne.com]
1993? I’m not a Biden fan, but just like the Kavanaugh accusations, this is horse crap.
Originally Posted by steve4102
I will never be Bernie and it won't be Biden.

Bernie is staying in the race to capture enough delegates so Biden can't win the nomination on the first vote.

After the first vote fails, the Super Delegates are allowed to vote and the committed delegates are released from their obligation.

At this point during the convention the Real Candidate, or Selected One will emerge from behind the curtain and become the Nominee.

It might be Cuomo, or Michelle, or maybe even Hillary, but it won't be Biden of Bernie. They both already know this is the plan.

This little stunt by the DNC is as already pointed a scheme to help knock Biden down so the real Nominee can emerge.
That sounds like a feasible plan, a plan that Bernie would buy into with the thought that he would really have a chance. Proof of it would be the emergence of some new, high-dollar donors/bundlers to the Bernie campaign.
No matter who they run, it will be an epic contest. With all the automatic votes, and the "help" of the MSM.
Lol,

#sniffymanbad
Posted By: aalf Re: Biden is toast now, #me too! - 03/27/20

So if a blojob is not sexual relations, is one in the pink OK, but two a no no? What's the guide line here?

Asking for a friend......
Did she vote for WJC or HRC????
Stink Finger Biden is headed for an assisted living center, did anyone see that interview he did on NBC? It was painful to watch him stutter and stammer and coming up with nothing. He said that Trump should start acting like a President, then realizing that Trump actually WAS a President he went into a blank stare.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Biden is toast now, #me too! - 03/27/20
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Pat85

There appears to be a love fest for Cuomo from the Bolshevik media lately.

Agreed. I can tell by the comments from the lieb sheeples I come in contact with.

It's kind of funny because you can almost tell exactly which commie station they're watching. smile
It's obvious that the elitist Demorats think the voter is too stupid to pick a candidate

And as far as their party is concerned, they may be correct.
I hope somebody got a screenshot, because they’ve scrubbed the story.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/joe-biden-faces-sexual-assault-211641946.html

So what now, believe her? Where is Alyssa Milano now?

P

Link takes me to yahoo homepage.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/joe-biden-former-staffer-alleges-152313133.html

Found it. I guess it got moved.
As someone said, they have scrubbed it. It was legit this morning, staffer gal said Biden, in the halls of Congress one day, grabbed her and stuck his finger up her hoo ha.
Cuomo will be dead in 3 weeks.
He is a life long polesmoker.
Posted By: g5m Re: Biden is toast now, #me too! - 03/27/20
Cuomo will be pushed into the Pres. position with Hillary as running mate.
It will get brushed under the rug by the liberal media. I think the liberals whole plan is for Biden to select Hillary Clinton as vice president and get elected president. They know Biden has a lot of skeletons in the closet so the hope is for him to get impeached and boom. Hillary is president.
Originally Posted by ringworm

Governor Cuomo is a fa*g*ot? I never heard of that.
https://www.vox.com/2020/3/27/21195935/joe-biden-sexual-assault-allegation

That’s funny as hell, Yahoo scrubbed all mention.

#believeallwomen!

P
+1.......... And don't forget - #webelievesurvivors
Originally Posted by 22250rem
+1.......... And don't forget - #webelievesurvivors

I went to the believe all women Twitter page. Most people are calling on Alyssa Milano to lead the charge. Frickin’ hilarious.

P
Yahoo is definitely in the tank. Scrubbed clean, from what I see. It may be my VPN, but I doubt it. It opened yesterday.
Posted By: rong Re: Biden is toast now, #me too! - 03/27/20
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by ringworm

Governor Cuomo is a fa*g*ot? I never heard of that.

He's not,,,,,,,scumbag yes.
No way they'll nominate Cuomo. Not even the dems are that stupid.

This. Pretty obvious Cuomo is running and the Dem's are having buyer's remorse about Biden.
Originally Posted by smokepole
No way they'll nominate Cuomo. Not even the dems are that stupid.

I'm gonna bookmark that remark for future reference. grin
F*cker sounds like Jerry Seinfeld on a rant.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Anaconda

That would be my guess too. They know Joe can’t debate Trump, much less defeat him.

I bet the DemoRats have covered Joe’s ass for YEARS with many more episodes just like this one.

Sure they have, but he's now a liability.

The DNC has had this in their hip pocket all along, just in case...
Originally Posted by aalf

So if a blojob is not sexual relations, is one in the pink OK, but two a no no? What's the guide line here?

Asking for a friend......

1st knuckle good, 2nd knuckle no go

Can't sink, only tickle
That leaves Bernie. If Trump can spend 2 trillion, Bernies plan will work.
It's okay, Alyssa Milano says he deserves due process.
Since 1993? I hope she filed a police report. Reminds me of a recent Supreme Court nominee.
I'm surprised Suckermore, Gayghost, SAC and la Roye aren't all over this thread. I guess they must have all missed the boat on this.

Well, OTOH, I guess they just missed the boat.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
It's okay, Alyssa Milano says he deserves due process.

She forgot all about "all women must be believed".
Posted By: las Re: Biden is toast now, #me too! - 04/07/20
Originally Posted by buckthumper
It will get brushed under the rug by the liberal media. I think the liberals whole plan is for Biden to select Hillary Clinton as vice president and get elected president. They know Biden has a lot of skeletons in the closet so the hope is for him to get impeached and boom. Hillary is president.

Impeachment takes too long. "Heart attack".... He wouldn't last a quarter. The Foundation would be losing too much money.
Originally Posted by ironbender
She forgot

She never believed any of that in the first place.
She's being called out on Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1247217322542002177

Comments are priceless
Originally Posted by 1minute
Since 1993? I hope she filed a police report. Reminds me of a recent Supreme Court nominee.

Those gals that got Harvey Weinstein sent up the river didn’t file police reports. All it would take is a prosecutor thinking he could gain politically from it. Probably won’t happen to Biden since he’s ostensibly the presumptive nominee but Harvey was a big lib player and Franken was a Senator. That’s the new reality since Cosby and Weinstein.
A drunken tumble with a broad you had 10 years ago can literally get you sent to prison if she decides to start remembering it differently all of a sudden for some reason. Several guys in the “beating your wife” thread were saying their wives would be pissed at them for a while over some dream they had or that they would “remember” things that never happened. That was their loving wives they were talking about. Imagine what an ex-wife or random fling might “remember”. #me-too has changed the rules and the Weinstein conviction chiseled them in stone. We live in a new world now and you can thank the feminists and their white knight enablers for it.
Only about 30 more and he will be getting close to Trump's numbers
Posted By: ERK Re: Biden is toast now, #me too! - 04/07/20
Kinda strange. I’ve had women mad because I wouldn’t do them but never because I did. Ed k
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Link?
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

you mad he didn't grab you buy the pussy....
© 24hourcampfire