Home
So serious taxpayers are gonna receive money from the government. I say RECEIVE as opposed to a taxpayer bailout cause the taxpayer will pay, just at a later date.
A self licking ice cream cone......
Originally Posted by irfubar

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
So serious taxpayers are gonna receive money from the government. I say RECEIVE as opposed to a taxpayer bailout cause the taxpayer will pay, just at a later date.

I am a tax payer and won't receive a dime from the government, I'm happy to bail your sorry ass out though. GFY
I passed up the "get a check" threshold quite a ways back, too. But I am squarely in the "foot the bill" category.
I am fixing to make it rain up in this bitch.
Yes, looking worldwide the situation is serious and is only going to get worse. One just has to look at countries like Italy, Spain, New York State in USA.
The "bailout" is usually subsidized by the middle class. The working people will have priviledge and honor of working for the ones "bailed out".
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Hahaha 🤣
Originally Posted by Slavek
Yes, looking worldwide the situation is serious and is only going to get worse. One just has to look at countries like Italy, Spain, New York State in USA.
The "bailout" is usually subsidized by the middle class. The working people will have priviledge and honor of working for the ones "bailed out".

Yes and has always been the moneyed incorporations receiving the bailout; thats called capitalism here though its far from true capitalism.
You're a serious fool, go lick a door knob.

So are you paid by the word or post? GFY

Yes and has always been the moneyed incorporations receiving the bailout; thats called capitalism here though its far from true capitalism.

Really beginning to think he's a Chinese bot. Spreading misinformation in an attempt to cause discord and chaos.
vete a la chingada, pendejo
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Good one! 🤣🤣
SAC, does your boyfriend let you play on the internet while you suck his dick?
Originally Posted by stxhunter

My Spanish ain't real great...does that mean put peanut butter on your cock?
Are y'all give the money back?

Lots of dimocraps have been getting the chronic bailout treatments for decades. I'm thinking it's time for them to be cut off.

Who's going to be the wealth redistribution champ of all time, trump or the bi obama ?

You stupid bastard we have been giving the money back, they take and take from us. We produce and you take.... parasite

To be fair it was our money in the first place
To be fair it was our money in the first place

This. All 24 trillion of debt.
Never taken a check from the government. However they have stolen multiple generations of wealth from me. I won't be getting a thing out of this other than a higher tax bill.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Who's going to be the wealth redistribution champ of all time, trump or the bi obama ?

LOL
Never happens.

For all the sheeples that don't like the word REDISTRIBUTION give em two words TRICKLE DOWN and off they go happy. Baa Baa
thank you all.
Trump bas stolen the dimocrap playbook once more.

I think we are all going to be taught a lesson about the difference in real money and the cabals play money.

Now I wonder what crew could ever dream up a money changing plan to print up some play money to exchange for real tangible assets like your homes, land, cows.....?
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Never taken a check from the government. However they have stolen multiple generations of wealth from me. I won't be getting a thing out of this other than a higher tax bill.

You'll get one more thing, too ... higher prices. Create two trillion new dollars, put them into the general money supply, and everyone's money is almost instantly worth less at the store. You can't increase the money supply at will. All you can do is spread the existing money supply over a greater number of dollars.
MSM says evebody gonna get some money. Direct deposit will be 1st in line paper checks will take some time.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

You'll get one more thing, too ... higher prices. Create two trillion new dollars, put them into the general money supply, and everyone's money is almost instantly worth less at the store. You can't increase the money supply at will. All you can do is spread the existing money supply over a greater number of dollars.

And inflation is the easiest way for the government to tax the sheeple.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Not hardly the first time. Just the first since, GWB. That man knew how to print money and balance books, but Trump trumps them all, of course.

Another Sixty-five Percenter clocks in.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

My Spanish ain't real great

Whatever you do don't go to Texas no one will be able to understand a thing you say.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Not hardly the first time. Just the first since, GWB. That man knew how to print money and balance books, but Trump trumps them all, of course.

When it rains it pours! Soros’ Sixty-five Percenters come out in droves.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by stxhunter

My Spanish ain't real great...does that mean put peanut butter on your cock?

it means " GFY stupid ".
[quote=The_Real_Hawkeye][quote=TimberRunner]

and what opportunities are there to take advantage of this.
© 24hourcampfire