Home
Hundreds dead after drinking methanol. Somehow they got idea that it prevents the virus. It does. For those hundreds, it worked perfectly as a permanent preventative.

METHANOL
Those people are very stupid!
I just bought two quarts of Methanol- - - - -it makes an excellent hand sanitizer- - - - -just don't drink the stuff!
Jerry
Maybe the will start guzzling isopropyl alcohol instead. A little less toxic. You get a buzz before termination.
The hand of Darwin has a far and wide reach!
Terrible.

Scared, panicked people.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Scared, panicked people.

Who also get together in huge crowds, burn our flags, and chant "Death To America". Should we care if a few thousand of them assume room temperature?
Jerry
Quite a fall, given Arabs discovered distillation..
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Hundreds dead after drinking methanol. Somehow they got idea that it prevents the virus. It does. For those hundreds, it worked perfectly as a permanent preventative.

METHANOL

Cures headaches and tummy aches, too.
And fits, warts and freckles. Just like the Copenhagen song.
Kinda like the couple who drank fish tank cleaner,thinking that's what Trump was talking about..... crazy
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...aner-he-thought-would-combat-coronavirus
I don't know about you guys, but I support Islamic use of Methanol as a cure for the Corona Virus...

For them it works.. and they will never ever get another disease again after methanol consumption....
That's what happens when a cult runs peoples lives and dictates everything they do.
They are ignorant about alcohol, they aren't allowed to drink so they don't really know anything about alcohol.
Including the fact that methanol is poisonous.
Lol. Jim Jones’n it.
Who would have thought
somehow trump is responsible for this tragedy
Originally Posted by longarm
Quite a fall, given Arabs discovered distillation..

They aren't Arabs. They are Persians.
Jeebus....the ordinary people of Iran had this coming??

Who's the guy that runs the pearly gates?? Hope he misses this thread......
Fake story's abound, and its a common problem here as well with illicit moonshiners. It started with fear of the virus and a British news story on social media about high proof alcohol preventing or curing the virus. And then the bootleggers.

Then again there was that religious sect of ours that would drink anything handed to them.. think that was where your all's favorite saying came from about drinking the Kool-Aid.

Phil
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
I just bought two quarts of Methanol- - - - -it makes an excellent hand sanitizer- - - - -just don't drink the stuff!
Jerry

PLEASE DON'T

even breathing methanol is toxic , notice people car race refueling stations wear masks !!!!!

Inhalation, ingestion or skin absorption of methanol can cause significant disturbances in vision, including blindness. Skin: Causes moderate skin irritation. Harmful if absorbed through the skin. ... Methanol can be absorbed through the skin, producing systemic effects that include visual disturbances.
If inhaling racing fuel fumes was that deadly, I wouldn't have survived the 1950's! I grew up around a bunch of dirt track racers who used it by the 55-gallon drum. Our 34 Ford 3-window coupe got 8 laps a gallon around a quarter mile track, and the exhaust fumes from the alcohol/hydrogen peroxide mix smelled sweeter than perfume! More recently, I've been getting a buzz from the fumes from methanol/nitromethane supercharged tractor pullers.
Jerry
Originally Posted by viking
Lol. Jim Jones’n it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
If inhaling racing fuel fumes was that deadly, I wouldn't have survived the 1950's! I grew up around a bunch of dirt track racers who used it by the 55-gallon drum. Our 34 Ford 3-window coupe got 8 laps a gallon around a quarter mile track, and the exhaust fumes from the alcohol/hydrogen peroxide mix smelled sweeter than perfume! More recently, I've been getting a buzz from the fumes from methanol/nitromethane supercharged tractor pullers.
Jerry

One more time , please google it.
Iran has an alcoholism issue and they are trying to hide ,underground moonshine drinks are available everywhere ( similar to prohibition era ) . they love their vodka ( aragh ).
Originally Posted by rong
Kinda like the couple who drank fish tank cleaner,thinking that's what Trump was talking about..... crazy
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...aner-he-thought-would-combat-coronavirus

Chlroquine phosphate was used as an anti-malarial. Its not the current choice, and its more toxic.

Not a total fail. Well, it is, but their heart was in the right place.

Thiers was more an error of dosage.
Originally Posted by hanco

How about were this all started, they eat dogs, bats, snake blood and grind up rhino horn to make their littler peckers hard!
Originally Posted by Switch

How about were this all started, they eat dogs, bats, snake blood and grind up rhino horn to make their littler peckers hard!

Because they eat what they have available. That’s the reason for the larger part them doing that.

china also is a market for poaching of tigers , elephant , bear and other animals parts.
Originally Posted by persiandog
Iran has an alcoholism issue and they are trying to hide ,underground moonshine drinks are available everywhere ( similar to prohibition era ) . they love their vodka ( aragh ).

Same in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and other Persian Gulf states. One of the biggest food sales items is sugar.

china also is a market for poaching of tigers , elephant , bear and other animals parts.

Not just China. The greater Pacific Rim.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Same in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and other Persian Gulf states. One of the biggest food sales items is sugar.

interestingly , non muslims are "allowed" to drink at home , so a lot of muslims become friends with armenian , jews and zoroastrian ( the legal religions ) and use them as a cover.
So I wonder if the f**is in charge over there in IRAN mixed that methanol with grape koolaid and told them Allah wills it? Frigging homers MB
© 24hourcampfire