Home
Fox News host Tucker Carlson predicted that former Vice President Joe Biden “will not be the Democratic nominee” that ends up facing President Donald Trump in November.

After a slow start in the early primaries, Biden won South Carolina overwhelmingly in late February, rolled to victory on Super Tuesday, and has been unstoppable ever since. However, he still doesn’t hasn’t officially sealed the Democratic nomination, although reaching the 1,991 electoral votes required seems like a formality at this point.

Carlson, however, speculated Friday on Charlie LeDuff’s podcast “No BS News Hour” that Democrats would find a way to remove the “in decline” Biden and replace him with a stronger candidate…

“I sincerely and totally believe that Joe Biden will not be the Democratic nominee on election day,” Carlson insisted. “I don’t believe that.”…

“He shouldn’t be working still,” he said. “I’m not being mean. I know him. I’ve always liked him. But that’s true. And so, those are two trains traveling toward each other at high speed. Two competing imperatives. We’ve got to win, but we’ve got a guy who can’t win. Therefore, they’re gonna replace him.”

Tucker goes on to suggest that the person most likely to be drafted to replace Biden will be New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...en-with-someone-else-to-be-2020-nominee/
i have the feeling he's right. biden is charlie brown and the DNC is lucy with the football

i don't like biden. i think he's a privileged schithead who took advantage of the system for personal gain his whole life. but to see him in action is sad. he needs to just retire and enjoy what he has left.
God help us if Cuomo is the candidate.
It will be Hillary. They have her off the booze, on a diet, getting a facelift, she will be ready to swoop in.
Originally Posted by rem141r
i have the feeling he's right. biden is charlie brown and the DNC is lucy with the football

i don't like biden. i think he's a privileged schithead who took advantage of the system for personal gain his whole life. but to see him in action is sad. he needs to just retire and enjoy what he has left.

Good post.... picturing Charlie Brown / Lucy..... he never did quite master that bit.
I agree with all above. It won't be Biden or Sanders. That leaves Cuomo or Clinton. What a pair to choose from!
With this virus crap going on, they can’t have a convention.
That's the scenario that many people have been predicting for quite some time now. The only variation is who the real/secret candidate has been all along. A strong argument says that if it were Cuomo, they'd simply have pushed him from the start. But they've kept the real person a secret. That means that it is almost certainly Hillary again.

This time, however, they've also put "ballot harvesting" and voting for illegals on the books to virtually assure a Hillary win. They probably already have a few million ballots already printed and filled in, waiting to be "discovered" anywhere the vote is tight.
Originally Posted by hanco
With this virus crap going on, they can’t have a convention.

How convenient for them
It will be Hillary. They have her off the booze, on a diet, getting a facelift, she will be ready to swoop in.
Please,please Lord let this be true.
Oh, it'll be "unconventional" all right. Just wait.
Did they shave her back? That’s the bellwether.

Maybe she just did it for Bill.....

They will ditch the "doddering old man" and go with Cuomo. But it won't matter, the "Two Coasts" really beleive they are the "Voice of America"...deluded.
Originally Posted by bbassi
God help us if Cuomo is the candidate.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Jim_Knight
They will ditch the "doddering old man" and go with Cuomo. But it won't matter, the "Two Coasts" really beleive they are the "Voice of America"...deluded.

There is a reason Cuomo didn't run. Trust me, he wanted it. He isn't the man the press is making him out to be right now.
Funny the average democrat does not see that their backing or selection of a candidate means nothing. Like an election in USSR. Primaries, debates, fund raises mean nothing. The party makes the decision for their personal power, and nothing for the dem voters. Sheep to slaughter.
Low IQ "party".
I agree Joe Bidet will not be the candidate. Have no idea who it will be. Hitlery and Cuomo are two possibilities.
I still think the Establishment is done with Hillary. They need a new face, not some 3 time loser.

Cuomo appears to be the odds on favorite, but I still think the Establishment has selected a Woman, maybe even a Black woman.

Whomever they select, she will have to work very hard to get the Bernie Baby's support and vote, so FREE will still be the narrative, just without all the public, "We love Communism" mantra.
Julian Castro will reappear. ..
With Kamala Harris as vp..
I hope it is Castro and Harris...
Obama will decide the nominee.

I agree and her running mate will be either Michael Obama or Oprah.
Originally Posted by victoro

I agree and her running mate will be either Michael Obama or Oprah.

I doubt there is any way they could get her to drop the booze.
Wow just wow
It will be Hillary. They have her off the booze, on a diet, getting a facelift, she will be ready to swoop in on her broom.

There, I fixed it for you.....
This is a most plausible theory but there is a possibility that the democretin establishment is so arrogant and out of touch that they believe after dragging Trump through the mud for four years that they can beat him with a warm body. Living in an echo chamber in Washington, New York, or California can do that to people.

Or another possibility is that knowing that any incumbent is tough to beat, they may be content with offering up a Walter Mondale or Bob Dole this cycle and plan on getting serious for 2024.

Or not.
Gov of NY and Mayor Pete

Cuomo n homo
Cuomo esta?
Dumb as.sses, it’ll be Oprah and Jussie Smollett 😆😂
From collapsing at the 911 memorial in 2016 to stairsurfing in India, Hillary's as much a physical wreck as Biden is a mental wreck. Don't think the Dems will choose either, if they do they may as well concede that 2020 election as neither have a chance vs. Pres. Trump !
Let’s see...the country just loves NY politicians on a national level. Decommio gets 0.00% in the primaries, Bloomberg the Dem savior gets nothing, Hillary the carpet bagger gets beat by a non political candidate (she’s so far over the hill with no chance) and now we’re going to get Freddo Sr. a baby killer on steroids.

Good luck with that. Dems are such fools with no pulse on the American voter.
Originally Posted by Jim_Knight

That's true, so pretty much the entire rest of the country has better stick together if we want to win.............Demons will get II-eh-noise, & MI, WI, OH & FL will remain in play & not necessarily an automatic repeat for DJT.

MM
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I hope it is Castro and Harris...

They’d pick Castro as the Veep maybe to try to tip Texas Blue, neither Castro twin as ever had to run in a close election. They have always been dweeby mamas’s boys (literally) with insipid, gutless personalities. In a national debate that would be abundantly clear. They are pushing 50 now, so their boy wonder image is fading too.
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. Hillary Clinton will appear from the smoke and lasers from backstage at the convention like the fuggin undertaker at wrestle mania.
© 24hourcampfire