Home

Is this just a NYT hit piece on Trump?
She's the Christine Ford of the corona.
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack
She's the Christine Ford of the corona.

lol
They complain about the shortage of materials/equipment on one hand and then SLAM our president for trying to keep everybody calm. They have no idea how bad it would be if Pres Trump would've said the sky's falling - they'd be over-run right now IMO!
Anecdotal sensationalism with a not even barely disquised political agenda.
I notice she had nothing critical to say of all those leftists (many in high places in New York city and state government) who were telling us to hug someone from China and ride the subway in order to defy Trump.
It looked like a factual description of what she is dealing with.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
I notice she had nothing critical to say of all those leftists (many in high places in New York city and state government) who were telling us to hug someone from China and ride the subway in order to defy Trump.

They really did that?
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by Tarquin

They really did that?

Yes. I'll see if I can link a vid.
Here is one....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de...previous-efforts-to-downplay-coronavirus
I'll certainly defer to folks who actually work in hospitals, but, isn't 5 vents sitting unused in ER probably enough? The only people getting a vent in the ER are the folks who stop breathing while in the ER, correct? Folks who come in vertical and breathing are admitted and moved to other critical care areas of the hospital if they need to be on a vent I'd think.

Politics aside, I'm certain that woman is working her fingers to the bone, that said, I think there's also some sensationalism in her video.
141,000 cases in the USA, 60,000 in NY.
Then there’s this

no lines, no waiting. at least for now. I expected to see dozens and dozens of gurneys lined up, people rushing around tending to them, etc.
Originally Posted by kid0917
no lines, no waiting. at least for now. I expected to see dozens and dozens of gurneys lined up, people rushing around tending to them, etc.

That state has around 1000 known cases of the virus. Most unknown patients will be asymptomatic carriers, therefore, they do not seek medical attention.
Thanks for posting... regardless if its a hit piece from the NY Times....it still has a lot of credence...
if medical personnel need the equipment to fight this, both for the patient and their own protection, they should have it..

if governmental types want to act like this is an Armageddon scenario, they should be responding to it as so..
all they are doing is throwing out a lot of hype, 'death doom and destruction' yet not supplying the people that need the
resources....which ain't that hard to do, unless they are tying it up with red tape bureaucracy, typical accounting, spending a dollar to count a dime... etc.

There is a reason in the hospital, when I was in the Army, that they had something we called midnight requisition...
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by kid0917

That state has around 1000 known cases of the virus. Most unknown patients will be asymptomatic carriers, therefore, they do not seek medical attention.

As of this morning NYC alone had ^33,000 cases, with 678 deaths. Covid19 map link
Half of the USA's Covid 19 cases are in NY and NJ

Over 60,000 cases

I can't imagine
© 24hourcampfire