Home
The day began with the news that a really close friend had lost his 38 year old son. The first thought was that it was a heart attack. It's all the worse, given that he leaves behind a 2 month old son. It's unsure how the funeral, burial, and grieving process will work given that it occurred in California.

The late evening brought news of the passing of the proprietor of the porker plantation we've patronized for 13 years. He'd been in a wheelchair all that time, due to a car accident, but would still be out & about anytime he felt remotely up to it. The past few visits had found him bedridden, but he was out in the truck again for our last visit in December. A true gentleman, and sportsman, was Mr. Williams. I'll tip the Forstdiensthut, and a glass, to his memory this evening.

Hug those close to you, & never pass an opportunity to let people know what they mean to you. None of this are getting out of this life alive.

FC
Sorry for your losses, Joe. I guess we are all just a phone call away from our knees.
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: 2 Tough Deaths Yesterday - 03/30/20
Best to you and families of deceased ones , must have been a day for it , lost Brother-in-law yesterday morning . Take care , Kenneth
In our thoughts
Posted By: hanco Re: 2 Tough Deaths Yesterday - 03/30/20
I’m sorry for you losses
Posted By: Mac84 Re: 2 Tough Deaths Yesterday - 03/30/20
Joe, sorry for your losses.
Posted By: fgold767 Re: 2 Tough Deaths Yesterday - 03/30/20
Sorry for your losses. May they RIP.
Damn, Joe. I am sorry for your losses. You are absolutely right about hugging your loved ones.
Posted By: kingston Re: 2 Tough Deaths Yesterday - 03/30/20
Sorry to hear this Joe. Was the young guy COVID-19 related?
Posted By: Brazos Re: 2 Tough Deaths Yesterday - 03/30/20
Condolences, Joe and Kenneth.
Posted By: smarquez Re: 2 Tough Deaths Yesterday - 03/30/20
It's very sad that loved ones that pass would not have a celebration of life or a memorial the deserve due to this pandemic.
Originally Posted by kingston
Sorry to hear this Joe. Was the young guy COVID-19 related?

No indication of it yet. He was in Southern CA.
Posted By: jwall Re: 2 Tough Deaths Yesterday - 03/30/20
So Sorry
Posted By: 7mmMato Re: 2 Tough Deaths Yesterday - 03/31/20
My Condolences
© 24hourcampfire