Home
Posted By: jimy Phoenix shooter still unknown? - 03/30/20
Hows come no one will identify the shooter who shot three cops in Phoenix, one dead two wounded?
Maybe because it just happened a couple of hours ago?
Yesterday?
Jimy,

Possibly the shooters are Black. That usually get’s intentionally glossed over by media until the arrest(s) are made and the skin color is obvious.

Today, calling out an ethic perp without an arrest is racist and unfair, didn’t you know?

😎 😬
In Phoenix I figured that it was Mexicans or el salvadorian, or another protected species.
Protected Species Act.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Jimy,

Possibly the shooters are Black. That usually get’s intentionally glossed over by media until the arrest(s) are made and the skin color is obvious.

Today, calling out an ethic perp without an arrest is racist and unfair, didn’t you know?

😎 😬

And rightly so, that they are holding back info.

For all you know the shooter might be a Dago goomba.

Geno
I think that the corona virus has them to busy to fight with women or cops right now ! smile
“The Phoenix Police Department identified the man Monday as Jacob Emry McIlveen. The 22-year-old was shot by another officer and pronounced dead at the scene.“

P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
“The Phoenix Police Department identified the man Monday as Jacob Emry McIlveen. The 22-year-old was shot by another officer and pronounced dead at the scene.“

P

Jacob.............90% probability he is White.

I heard that his race was listed as demoncrat! memtb
© 24hourcampfire