Home
Oh please go give your brother a big wet kiss Fredo.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/31/media/chris-cuomo-coronavirus/index.html

Maybe he spread it around the CNN "news"room.

Not wishing anyone dead, mind you.

Just a little time off air.

Fredo
I bet it’s fake just for drama and ratings
Like when Rasputia was “wit chyld”
Originally Posted by slumlord

Sad but how true.

Take care, Willie
He is now "Chris Corona"..
Im betting it is a Cathy Griffin type fake to, but Andy was just on Chris show .
too bad. forgot to wash his hands, maybe......watch him heroically read the news from his private hospital room.
Hope juicing to show off your body building does not make the virus worse.

Yep, that seems to be a common thread with that network. . Kind of like Anderson cooper standing in a ditch to make a flood zone look worse that it was. Or the news guy getting blown away during a hurricane when folks on the other side of the street were just walking normally. They must go to BS training classes to come up with that stuff.
Sure looked like (Fredo) Andrew was making a play to nationalize the Medical System today.

That was absolutely my first thought too. He's a scumbag, tough guy Fredo.
Originally Posted by wdenike

Sad but how true.

My first thought.

+1
I'm calling bullshit. False flag type crap.

Something funny here, just mow heard a pbs news summary report that Cuomo tested positive but had no symptoms. CDC guidelines are that you don't get tested unless you have symptoms.
Let President Trump interview him.
Originally Posted by MM879
Sure looked like (Fredo) Andrew was making a play to nationalize the Medical System today.

seemed like he was on for a long time, I had him on mute of course
I wouldn’t wish this on anyone
Originally Posted by jk16

Actually it should be Fredo Corona.
I was going to say he picked it up in a gay bar, but according to my Google search he is married to a woman.
One down, one more to go. Not normally how I view bad news for someone else. But I can make the occasional exceptions, as warranted? So if more rat turd libs at CNN/MSNBC get the virus, or Lemon and Cooper get HIV, so be it. Our nation can only benefit from such bad tidings.
Originally Posted by Quak

minus democRATs, neither would I.....

actually I'm lying... communists, Radical Muslims, Kate Brown.. etc etc etc...telemarketers....
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Something funny here, just mow heard a pbs news summary report that Cuomo tested positive but had no symptoms. CDC guidelines are that you don't get tested unless you have symptoms.

Well aint that something? Kinda makes you wonder how hes gonna broadcast from his basement . Maybe he will build and broadcast all on his own in quarrentine. Wonder if he will fake a cough or two.

Gee, I'm shocked.

You don't suppose this could be fake news do you?
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Originally Posted by jk16

Actually it should be Fredo Corona.

Sounds like a cigar that Billary Clinton would smoke
Fredo Corona!

laugh
Thoughts and prayers. I like Chris.
Awwwwww. What a shame
Pay attention, nighthawk. REGULAR people have to have symptoms (and luck) to get tested. Celebrities, pro athletes, politicians, and other elites merely have to go "cough" and they get the full roster of medical care.
Originally Posted by ingwe

Gee, I'm shocked.

You don't suppose this could be fake news do you?

Either that or his big brother just happened to notice a few extra tests laying under some important papers on the corner of his desk so he gave them away to close kin. All while complaining that he doesn't have enough supplies.........

Naw, that's impossible. It would never happen like that.......

Then my question becomes, how the hell did he get tested?

Andrew the Crime Boss probably pulling strings to get his entire family tested.. if it's true at all.
Originally Posted by moosemike

Shocking.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Andrew the Crime Boss probably pulling strings to get his entire family tested.. if it's true at all.

If it is true, I'm betting that the Gov will find however many respirators his family will need in a coat closet in the Governor's mansion. He forgot that he bought them 5 years ago to provide oxygen to his fish tanks.
Crap! I should have been more specific with my prayers!
I'll Pray for him and Nancy
Originally Posted by moosemike

LOL.

You BOTH need to go for a boat ride.
Originally Posted by BayouRover

If it is true, I'm betting that the Gov will find however many respirators his family will need in a coat closet in the Governor's mansion. He forgot that he bought them 5 years ago to provide oxygen to his fish tanks.

You'd think Ny'ers would get tired of those bastids.
Originally Posted by BayouRover

You'd think Ny'ers would get tired of those bastids.

Oh, we are. Have been for years.
Originally Posted by Quak

I'm far more generous, I guess.
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Oh please go give your brother a big wet kiss Fredo.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/31/media/chris-cuomo-coronavirus/index.html

Maybe he spread it around the CNN "news"room.

Not wishing anyone dead, mind you.

Just a little time off air.

.....................I have another CNN candidate who would be the perfect patient for the Coronavirus.............Jim GFY Acosta.......This guy is a damned punk!
Not very many will miss him if he's off the air. CNN's audience is so tiny that it wouldn't really be noticed much, if at all. But big brother Andy will probably keep America updated on his daily "fearless leader here to save the world" TV soap opera that he's currently starring in.
I wonder how Ruth is doing?
Most likely embalmed with Purell.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I wonder how Ruth is doing?

Battery is running down, I hear.

Her animatronics were installed 2 1/2 years ago.
Nyrifleman: Envision older brother "Michael" (from the Godfather movie!) talking to his younger brother "Fredo" and saying "I told you Fredo what comes around goes around - and YOU didn't believe me"!
I say, suffer in silence Fredo Cuomo you absolute worthless piece of dogshit!
Maybe the worthless piece of dogshit now known as "Fredo" will reassess his life?
Screw Fredo and the worthtless son of bitches and daughters of whores he works with.
"Karma" it can be a bitch - huh, Fredo?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Hope the brother both die from it. Slowly. And maybe if we are lucky, everyone at CNN will have it too, same fate. I hate commies.
Damn.

Tuff crowd here.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Not very many will miss him if he's off the air. CNN's audience is so tiny that it wouldn't really be noticed much, if at all. But big brother Andy will probably keep America updated on his daily "fearless leader here to save the world" TV soap opera that he's currently starring in.

It does make you want to toss a good meal.
So, is Accosted Jim in lockdown now?
If Chris Cuomo really has Corvid 19, I wish him a speedy and complete recovery.
But with all the BS that comes from him and CNN, this really sounds like a publicity stunt.
I heard it was Dick Cancer - of the mouth...🖕🏾😎
Maybe it's just 'CNN actor'..
Originally Posted by Anaconda
If Chris Cuomo really has Corvid 19, I wish him a speedy and complete recovery.
But with all the BS that comes from him and CNN, this really sounds like a publicity stunt.

I would wish he would be real sick a long time on Zero care.
© 24hourcampfire