Home
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors A brother haungry! - 03/31/20
Have you seen Live PD?

This Afro American just called the PO-lice on himself. He was fighting with his baby momma plus was hungry. He told the responding officers he had child support warrants to lock him up so he could eat. They arrested his butt and said he’d make it before breakfast was served. Damn......
Posted By: 22250rem Re: A brother haungry! - 03/31/20
Hunger can drive people to extremes. Or cold. When I was a kid in the early 60's I remember hearing about this homeless wino that did something on purpose to get arrested for something so he could get locked up during a severe mid winter cold snap. They didn't have many homeless shelters and other free giveaway stuff back then.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: A brother haungry! - 03/31/20
Until the Chicken Little virus resulted in cops refusing to arrest people for petty theft, it was not uncommon for hungry homeless people to do something like load up a grocery basket full of food and head out of the door without paying. They either got away with it, or they got arrested and fed for a while at public expense in jail. I've heard tales like that for years from various cops I've been acquainted with.
Jerry
Posted By: Vic_in_Va Re: A brother haungry! - 04/01/20
[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]
Posted By: USMC2602 Re: A brother haungry! - 04/01/20
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]

Otis!
Posted By: AZmark Re: A brother haungry! - 04/01/20
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Have you seen Live PD?

This Afro American just called the PO-lice on himself. He was fighting with his baby momma plus was hungry. He told the responding officers he had child support warrants to lock him up so he could eat. They arrested his butt and said he’d make it before breakfast was served. Damn......

If this is a true story this guy is a selfserving scumbucket. Leaving wife and baby so he could just feed himself.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: A brother haungry! - 04/01/20
It’s true!
Posted By: JamesJr Re: A brother haungry! - 04/02/20
The grey bar hotel will give you free room and board if you ain’t too picky about the company you’ll be keeping.
Posted By: ConradCA Re: A brother haungry! - 04/02/20
The idiots in Ca passed proposition 47 that made theft of less than $960 a misdemeanor which is a slap on the wrist. Since then I have noticed a dramatic improvement in homeless clothing and tents.
Posted By: irfubar Re: A brother haungry! - 04/02/20
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Until the Chicken Little virus resulted in cops refusing to arrest people for petty theft, it was not uncommon for hungry homeless people to do something like load up a grocery basket full of food and head out of the door without paying. They either got away with it, or they got arrested and fed for a while at public expense in jail. I've heard tales like that for years from various cops I've been acquainted with.
Jerry

The chicken little virus... holy crap almost fell out of my chair laughing..... smile
© 24hourcampfire