Home
AccurateReloading.com has tried to spoof the Executive Office of the President

I had not been on that site in weeks and now this. Don't hate on the messenger, I am just sharing as I know that some of you are avid posters on that hunting forum site too, but if you go directly to the hunting pages, you don't see the message on the homepage.

Some are calling to boycott AR.
Fück that Saudi hobby site.
Originally Posted by kingston
Fück that Saudi hobby site.

Cheers 🍷🍺

😎
Not surprised that the troll would like that site.
It’s their annual April fools joke, and Saeed even admitted him and Don made it all up.

http://forums.accuratereloading.com...691/m/4261064852?r=2501074852#2501074852
I've always liked that site. Good people over there and Saeed is a good guy too.
Originally Posted by 79S
It’s their annual April fools joke, and Saeed even admitted him and Don made it all up.

Got me! Haha...in this crazy time, it's nice to get a laugh. smile smile
Lol
It happened due to that going meatless February 30-31, 2020 thing. :-)
I’ve been banned at Raghead Reloading ever since I called out the mods for turning the political forum over to a psychopath.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
I've always liked that site. Good people over there and Saeed is a good guy too.

You like pedophiles too?
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
Originally Posted by 79S

Liberals really aren't that hard to fool.
Fuuuk Saeed, and his belief that monarchies are much better than a democratic republic.
Of course he would, since he's a royal family member in Dubai.
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Fuuuk Saeed, and his belief that monarchies are much better than a democratic republic.

Oil prices keep dropping he might not be royalty much longer.

Idiot...

There are a lot of good people over there but Saeed and Dickless Don are not in that group.
Truth hurts.
Just the yearly April Fools thing. If you stay off the political forum it has some decent info.

I hope this is your version of an April Fools Joke.
Last line of the "joke" - "APRIL 1: US now leading the world in cases………NO JOKE, just a tragedy because of lack of leadership by a FOOL"

You know what? [bleep] them.

That's like a passive-aggressive bastard at a party that's insulting you in front of your girlfriend. Then when you raise your fist to punch his lights out, he cowers and says "I was just joking! Chill!"
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

I hope this is your version of an April Fools Joke.

Might surprise you what Saeed has done for some members of our military who were being called up.

Saeed and Don do like to pick on the boneheaded ones.
canadadryleftist: Years ago I told those ragheads just what I thought of them and what I thought of their disdain for Americans and freedom loving peoples around the world - and I have never been back there.
My thoughts on them is tofuck with those camel jockeys and their arrogant and immature attitudes.
And, indeed, I do think less of YOU for even mentioning those worthless scumsuckers on this forum!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
After near 19 years there, Walterhog banned me last week over a throw-away post in the "Crater" as I did not follow the party line on the Carona virus!

And I was not even telling "Crat Tales" in the small game forum!

ya!

GWB
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
canadadryleftist: Years ago I told those ragheads just what I thought of them and what I thought of their disdain for Americans and freedom loving peoples around the world - and I have never been back there.
My thoughts on them is tofuck with those camel jockeys and their arrogant and immature attitudes.
And, indeed, I do think less of YOU for even mentioning those worthless scumsuckers on this forum!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Go back and tell’em again. They didn’t hear you the first time.
I popped over to see what it was all about this year...

I had two PM's on the site... one from 2019 and one from 2015...

that shows you how long ago, that I stopped by...

Did see Walterhog the Nazi is still running the PF..

that's like Adolf Hitler given the keys to the nut house front door.
I was a long time member of AR and got banned from the site after I pointed out that Saeed was a member of the ruling family of the UAE. Remember the UAE has no elections and one family (Saeed's) runs the place. I spent a lot of time in the UAE when I was on active duty and I was billeted as a liaison between the USN and the UAE so I worked with govt officials. There is rampant racism, discrimination and even borderline slavery going on there. One of the major missions the USN has in the UAE is to stand by to evacuate the members of the ruling family in the event they get overthrown. That unit that has that mission operates out of Jebel Ali and my unit pulled that duty twice.

I called out Saeed on the comments he makes about the USA when he is standing by to be saved by the USA. He didn't like that and banned me after being on that forum for more than 12 years. That forum has become very anti-USA. Screw them. For those that are familiar with the forum I posted under the name Flags. Saeed, Walter and Don are all pricks.
Well at least Saeed pays for the whole thing himself. No pop up ads. And they don't tolerate the insults, cussing, and sexual insults that seem to be the standard fare of 24HCF. And if you're interested in African hunting, AR is definitely the best place to go.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Liberals really aren't that hard to fool.

Certainly not the ones that have diarrhea of the keyboard here...
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Well at least Saeed pays for the whole thing himself. No pop up ads. And they don't tolerate the insults, cussing, and sexual insults that seem to be the standard fare of 24HCF. And if you're interested in African hunting, AR is definitely the best place to go.

I’ve picked up some good hunts on the Outfitters Discount Hunts forum and met some fine folks along the way.

Met and spent time with some fine folks from this Site, too.
I got banned over on AR back in 2012 when I gave my unexpurgated comments on Obama's qualifications as President. Didn't take two minute and I was long gone, never to be allowed back. Dunno which S.OB. banned me but I'd love to meet him and introduce him to my good buddy Slugger from Louieville. Guess they didn't like hearing the truth. The sad part was others were saying a lot worse stuff and they're still there.
Paul B.
Originally Posted by PJGunner
I got banned over on AR back in 2012 when I gave my unexpurgated comments on Obama's qualifications as President. Didn't take two minute and I was long gone, never to be allowed back. Dunno which S.OB. banned me but I'd love to meet him and introduce him to my good buddy Slugger from Louieville. Guess they didn't like hearing the truth. The sad part was others were saying a lot worse stuff and they're still there.
Paul B.

Had to be more than that, PJ.

Lots of Obama bashers there and still are last time I looked which has been a while.

He's a fuggin sand n g r with a USA hating Jew partner. This was NO spoof. They despise us and cloaked the hatred in a "spoof".

Update: I just told them to get F...kd and please ban me. They no longer have anything I need over there.

Anyone here still supporting them is a fool. IMO. They hate you and your nation.
And they don't tolerate the insults, cussing, and sexual insults

You’re kidding, right? Have you seen what the resident psycho (aka Court Jester because he amuses the prince) posts?
A few big bucks guys that get away with anything. Was a member 15 years ago as I was planning my first African trip. Never got involved other than that. But what Is being said on here is correct. I took what I wanted and split.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

Oil prices keep dropping he might not be royalty much longer.

The Saudi’s cost of production (extraction) is <$3/barrel.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

He's a fuggin sand n g r with a USA hating Jew partner. This was NO spoof. They despise us and cloaked the hatred in a "spoof".

Update: I just told them to get F...kd and please ban me. They no longer have anything I need over there.

Anyone here still supporting them is a fool. IMO. They hate you and your nation.

Safari it’s hard to support something that takes no money or advertisements. It’s all on Saeed’s nickel. They derive no revenue from hits to the website.

Read what interests you and leave the rest.

I’m not a member.
Originally Posted by 79S

Nope....they both hate Trump and the joke is on anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with both of them.

Both can GFT
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Originally Posted by 79S

Nope....they both hate Trump and the joke is on anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with both of them.

Both can GFT

Yep

There was no humor intended, except among the soap-factory candidates that run the place and the USA haters there, both foreign and within our nation.

I couldn't get banned, so I'll just erase everything I can there and keep illuminating the Campfire, humbly.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Saeed never passes up a chance to insult American policies or our leaders. He can go to hell for all I care. He makes no bones about hating the USA yet I still see Americans sucking up to him on a constant basis. I got into a lot of arguments with him on the Political forum and found it best to just leave before being banned as you can still learn from others over there.
I will not trade my dignity and say anything good about him.

I had not been on that site in weeks and now this. Don't hate on the messenger, I am just sharing as I know that some of you are avid posters on that hunting forum site too, but if you go directly to the hunting pages, you don't see the message on the homepage.

APRIL FOOL
Originally Posted by Snyper

APRIL FOOL

The point being made is that it is not truly an April Fool's, but is more indicative of the owner's true sentiments.
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Originally Posted by Snyper

APRIL FOOL

The point being made is that it is not truly an April Fool's, but is more indicative of the owner's true sentiments.

It would take a reasonably smart person 5 minutes to read this Saeed loser's posts over there to prove what others have said about this Anti American muzzy piece of scum.
The dung of this forum wouldn't last 10 minutes over there.
On AR right now is a thread titled "Saeed Can Go [bleep] Himself," except the F-word is not bleeped out.

It's in the African Hunting section, amazingly, not the political section.

Interesting reading. Saeed is definitely anti-Trump. Most (but not all) of the Americans posting there are angry with him. Some people from other countries are too. Some of the best comments were posted by our own Jorge.
Originally Posted by KenMi

Fück them.
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Saeed never passes up a chance to insult American policies or our leaders. He can go to hell for all I care. He makes no bones about hating the USA yet I still see Americans sucking up to him on a constant basis. I got into a lot of arguments with him on the Political forum and found it best to just leave before being banned as you can still learn from others over there.

Saeed was born at Cedars Sinai hospital.

Don who handles his finances is Jewish.

Them boys just love to pick at the boneheads and thin skinned.
Originally Posted by KenMi

You saying that they’re more discriminating and have better taste than here ?

Screw those ankle biters, nobody had the balls to put their name on the derogatory post of Trump. I posted a response telling them what I thought and it was quickly deleted.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Toot, my friend, you're far to flattering of those two.

If not for oil, the camel jockey would be living in a tent with a couple of wives who have camel urine in their hair and would be fornicating with goats, since they smell better.

When I mentioned this to him a couple of years ago he was unable to concoct an answer.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Toot, my friend, you're far to flattering of those two.

If not for oil, the camel jockey would be living in a tent with a couple of wives who have camel urine in their hair and would be fornicating with goats, since they smell better.

When I mentioned this to him a couple of years ago he was unable to concoct an answer.

Oil has done that for a lot of countries, not just theirs.

I’ve spent some good time in Dubai.

I’ll say again that folks here have no idea of what Saeed has done for some of our military guys and on his nickel.

Saeed also flew a Air Emirates 747 loaded with relief supplies to Indonesia during the tsunami event and more than one plane full.

The boneheads and the thin skinned don’t belong on AR. The Political Forum is a meat grinder of sorts, all of the rest is good reading and info. You don’t have to love or even like Saeed, Don or Walter to enjoy the good stuff there.

Again, I’m not a member, just an interested reader.

As long as there's no cussing or sexual insults you can put up with anti-americanism?
Originally Posted by jackmountain

As long as there's no cussing or sexual insults you can put up with anti-americanism?

Obviously, you put up with it right here on The Campfire and you’re still here. Ain’t no different, JM.

There’s been a few banned here, too.
I'm shocked that anyone would put in a good word for that pint sized, anti American, muzzy. He's a piece of trash.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I'm shocked that anyone would put in a good word for that pint sized, anti American, muzzy. He's a piece of trash.

This ain’t about him, per se. it’s about the Accurate Reloading website and the info within it.
It's not tolerated by the majority and it sure as hell isn't the majority like it seems to be there. I have no use for anything associated with that site and Saeed and the rest of the limousine liberals can GFT.

Spot on JG, Not sure how you can disassociate the owner from the site. One and the same.
It's not tolerated by the majority and it sure as hell isn't the majority like it seems to be there. I have no use for anything associated with that site and Saeed and the rest of the limousine liberals can GFT.

Which threads are you talking about there?

Majority, where ?

Spot on JG, Not sure how you can disassociate the owner from the site. One and the same.

You disassociate Rick Bin from paddler, sacharlie, Leroy beans, etc.? ?

Is Rick posting alongside in solidarity with their views? Give me a break toot.

Right on.

I’ll say again that folks here have no idea of what Saeed has done for some of our military guys and on his nickel.

Saeed also flew a Air Emirates 747 loaded with relief supplies to Indonesia during the tsunami event and more than one plane full.

The boneheads and the thin skinned don’t belong on AR. The Political Forum is a meat grinder of sorts, all of the rest is good reading and info. You don’t have to love or even like Saeed, Don or Walter to enjoy the good stuff there.

Saeed has access to what, billions of dollars? It's not like he's a self made man. He was born with a bank account and spends it as he wishes. I would help people all across the world with cargo planes full of supplies too if I had the limitless resources he has. I can appreciate what he does for some people but it isn't like you or I giving money to charity that we actually earned.

His anti-American/west bigotry mixed with his happy fourth of July banners and gifts to soldiers and such is just weird to me. It's like he's the guy who offers you a hand up after you've fallen and then pushes you back down just to laugh at you. And anytime you ask what his motive is he won't answer. He is a different cat and not in touch with the real world. Living that kind of life in a country like that how could you be?

I don't like anybody who runs that site or his nut huggers but the content is worth searching for and I have told him as such. The ph's and outfitters on the site are also world class but I wish I would see more of them on other sites because AR is going down the [bleep]. Just go look at how many people are logged on at any one time. A mere shadow of it's former self. 15 years ago it was packed with people every day all day.
Originally Posted by CJW

Saeed has access to what, billions of dollars? It's not like he's a self made man. He was born with a bank account and spends it as he wishes. I would help people all across the world with cargo planes full of supplies too if I had the limitless resources he has. I can appreciate what he does for some people but it isn't like you or I giving money to charity that we actually earned.

His anti-American/west bigotry mixed with his happy fourth of July banners and gifts to soldiers and such is just weird to me. It's like he's the guy who offers you a hand up after you've fallen and then pushes you back down just to laugh at you. And anytime you ask what his motive is he won't answer. He is a different cat and not in touch with the real world. Living that kind of life in a country like that how could you be?

I don't like anybody who runs that site or his nut huggers but the content is worth searching for and I have told him as such. The ph's and outfitters on the site are also world class but I wish I would see more of them on other sites because AR is going down the [bleep]. Just go look at how many people are logged on at any one time. A mere shadow of it's former self. 15 years ago it was packed with people every day all day.

I’m in league with what you’ve said here. The content is worth the read. You’re not required to love anyone there. As Saeed covers all expenses and receives no revenue you’re not a patron as such there as you are here at The Campfire.

Nuff said.

No.
But you are, we all are.
Right in there amongst them.

But that’s different, ain’t it, JM ?
Follow the money.
9.1 Billion invested by China into UAE in 2017.
China currently investing heavily in UAE to create their new "Silk Road".
I am sure Saeed would not insult China and put at risk the work his uncle, Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, has done courting Chinese investments.
Can't support Trump's handling of Wuflu without insulting China.

https://gulfnews.com/uae/mohammad-b...e-china-investment-deals-1.1556286724883
https://gulfnews.com/business/sheikh-mohammeds-china-visit-to-boost-economic-cooperation-1.65301824
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saeed_bin_Maktoum_bin_Rashid_Al_Maktoum

Then we differ as I cannot stand the site, it is as touchy-feelie and left leaning as those twits on rimfirecentral.
Originally Posted by 86thecat
Follow the money.
9.1 Billion invested by China into UAE in 2017.
I am sure Saeed would not insult China and put at risk the work his uncle, Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, has done courting Chinese investments.
Can't support Trump's handling of Wuflu without insulting China.

https://gulfnews.com/uae/mohammad-b...e-china-investment-deals-1.1556286724883
https://gulfnews.com/business/sheikh-mohammeds-china-visit-to-boost-economic-cooperation-1.65301824
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saeed_bin_Maktoum_bin_Rashid_Al_Maktoum

Let the virus hit the UAE and we’ll see.
The virus is there.
Will be interesting to see how they handle it.
Much easier to control the population when the country is not a Democratic Republic with the other political party blocking every effort to control spread of the virus.
The virus is there.
Will be interesting to see how they handle it.
Much easier to control the population when the country is not a Democratic Republic with the other political party blocking every effort to control spread of the virus.

Haven’t heard about that and a good friend is there now doing well intervention consultant work.
1024 cases confirmed, 8 deaths as of 4.01.20
1024 cases confirmed, 8 deaths as of 4.01.20

His home is in the Tyler, Texas area. He might have a problem getting back home anytime soon.
US State Dept is doing their best to get people home. If he wants to get home, he needs to call the US Consulate NOW! A friend is stuck in the Ukraine because he didn't keep in touch with the Consulate and may have missed last evacuation flight, Consulate is trying to put one last flight together but if he misses that one he may be stuck in Ukraine for quite a while.
https://www.khaleejtimes.com/corona...ts-closed-to-contain-coronavirus-spread-
https://www.khaleejtimes.com/corona...ave-move-permit-but-got-flashed-by-radar

Now back to our regularly scheduled discussion about Saeed being an asshat.......
US State Dept is doing their best to get people home. If he wants to get home, he needs to call the US Consulate NOW! A friend is stuck in the Ukraine because he didn't keep in touch with the Consulate and may have missed last evacuation flight, Consulate is trying to put one last flight together but if he misses that one he may be stuck in Ukraine for quite a while.
https://www.khaleejtimes.com/corona...ts-closed-to-contain-coronavirus-spread-
https://www.khaleejtimes.com/corona...ave-move-permit-but-got-flashed-by-radar

Now back to our regularly scheduled discussion about Saeed being an asshat.......

Good info and much appreciate it.

He emailed and said that he has at least 4 more weeks of work ahead of him. Hopefully this thing will begin to ebb there and worldwide. I wouldn’t bet on that at this point.
I wish him the best on getting home, hopefully his company has transport available when needed. UAE is under totalitarian lock down and doesn't sound like a fun place to cool your heels for an extended period of time.

From State Dept-
The Department of State advises U.S. citizens to avoid all international travel due to the global impact of COVID-19. In countries where commercial departure options remain available, U.S. citizens who live in the United States should arrange for immediate return to the United States, unless they are prepared to remain abroad for an indefinite period.
https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...lobal-level-4-health-advisory-issue.html
There's nothing on that muzzy/libtard site that a guy can't learn and find out somewhere else. The place is full of cowards.
Yeah, [bleep] those clowns over there. If it was an April Fools joke, why is it still up? And Old Twat can [bleep] off right along with them.
There's nothing on that muzzy/libtard site that a guy can't learn and find out somewhere else. The place is full of cowards.

I’ve yet to see of any cowards there, JG.

You’re probably talking about the political forum ?
Yeah - anyone who supports that guy and that site has some issues...
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Yeah, [bleep] those clowns over there. If it was an April Fools joke, why is it still up? And Old Twat can [bleep] off right along with them.

You can kiss Ole Twat’s twat. Little brown spot right in the middle.

Let me know when you’re appointed moderator here. I’ll run for cover. Until then,,,,ufffuuuccckkkoff and be quick about.
Originally Posted by GregW
Yeah - anyone who supports that guy and that site has some issues...

Can’t support what receives no support.

Hey, I read the newspaper too and I pay for that liberal run rag.

Jus sayin.
You support by visiting it...

Justify however you see fit but I don't get it and it's a bad look...

You apparently have problems with discernment and mathematics.

I visit friends and relatives but I don’t support them.

Is the light coming on for you yet ?

Have a good day bud....

Have a good day bud....

I intend on it and thanks.

You do the same and try not to take this to bed with you. It’ll pass.
© 24hourcampfire