Home
Posted By: Teal Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
So I'm not a big fan of taking 40% of your paycheck, giving 2% back and calling it a stimulus but it's where we are right now.

They've set up an automated number tho to check on your ETA for your own money - 1- 833-668-6387

April 13 is where I'm at right now - so if it actually comes thru - I think it's going straight to savings. Going to be rough and I doubt our communist governor here in WI is going to lift the shelter in place order where a guy could even spend it.
Posted By: tpcollins Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
I receive a pension from Ford Motor Co plus Social Security.

Having to stay home is actually saving me money. I still have 3/4 tank of gas in my truck, only gone to the grocery in the past 2 weeks.

Not sure why I need a $1200 stimulus check but I’ll take it.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
I don't need it, but if everyone else is going to get it, I may as well also.
Posted By: Teal Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
I think the date they give you for the ETA is based upon what month you filed your taxes last year.

I filed in very early last year and when I called the # - April which seems quick for this year. Dunno.
Posted By: butchlambert1 Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
If necessary it will be used to supplement my employee's pay.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
I just came back from our Tax man. We don't rate one, but if we did, I'd send it back
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I just came back from our Tax man. We don't rate one, but if we did, I'd send it back

Or to trump’s 2020 campaign.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
Even though I bet a dozen others have called the # and wont admit they did on here cause of some pride or embarrasment reason

Gawd dammit....
Good one!!!
April fools!!!!

LOL!!!!
Originally Posted by renegade50
Even though I bet a dozen others have called the # and wont admit they did on here cause of some pride or embarrasment reason

Gawd dammit....
Good one!!!
April fools!!!!

LOL!!!!

No chit! About time.

Thanks for being stand up on that one....
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20

savings deposit.....then send it back to Trump on July 15th.....
Posted By: efw Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
Yeah bastard I called it from work

I fell for it nice
Originally Posted by efw
Yeah bastard I called it from work

I fell for it nice

How many times did you hit redial?
Posted By: dale06 Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
I won’t get one, but after seeing the April fools joke aspect, I called it. Got busy signal. I suppose lots of 24HRC guys were calling at the same time.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
Originally Posted by renegade50

Gawd dammit....
Good one!!!
April fools!!!!

LOL!!!!
what does it say? 🤣
Posted By: slumlord Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
Ok, fuggit

I had to do it, lol
Posted By: hanco Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
We ain’t getting cshit. I would give to son if I did get one.
Posted By: miguel Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
Got me!!
Posted By: Allen917 Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
Yes, I want a stimulus check! I'm going to use it to stimulate myself with a 1958 Styer Mannlicher SL in .222
Posted By: centershot Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
I don't need it yet. But I'm sure as hell not going to piss it away. It will be rat holed and saved for emergencies at least until this lets up.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
Dial 555-5555
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
Originally Posted by butchlambert1
If necessary it will be used to supplement my employee's pay.

If we get it, same w us. But w 50 employees gonna be kind of difficult to decides who gets it, how much & how to keep it quiet 🤦🏼‍♂️

It reminds me of watching gun smoke & a building on fire & the bucket brigade hard after it. Nice gesture but prolly not gonna put the fire out 🤷🏻‍♂️
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
I'm surprised that Trump isn't sending out some more bricks of government cheese to help offset the toiler paper shortage.

Eat a big bowl of macaroni and government cheese,..you ain't gonna schitt for four days.
Posted By: benchman Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
Thanks! Apparently, the representative was looking for some kind of deposit....
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
I already found out about my check.

It was routed wrong so the IRS called and got the account info and proper routing.

Should be in my account by this evening.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
Chronically constipated most the time anyway...
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
Laffin my azz off.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
Originally Posted by teal
I think the date they give you for the ETA is based upon what month you filed your taxes last year.

I filed in very early last year and when I called the # - April which seems quick for this year. Dunno.

cool. We file as early as we can every year but last year we were missing stuff and were busy and had to file an extension.

Not that we need or want the money but then again I could be unemployed most of this year so.... and like you said, its my damn money anyway that they steal from me. To give to illegals and idiot lazy liberal democrat voters....
Posted By: las Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I receive a pension from Ford Motor Co plus Social Security.

Having to stay home is actually saving me money. I still have 3/4 tank of gas in my truck, only gone to the grocery in the past 2 weeks.

Not sure why I need a $1200 stimulus check but I’ll take it.

Ditto situation, but we may not qualify because of income. And both our renters are still working....house and vehicles paid off. Pantry and freezer still well up. 6 week supply of dog food. Stocks are worth 1/3 what they were 6 months ago, but they'll be back.

Wife squandering money on un-necessary home remodeling... Guess who is doing most of the work? Just bought her a 6 pack of wine bottles, so we are good to go....

Posted By: ShortMag11 Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I don't need it, but if everyone else is going to get it, I may as well also.

My thoughts exactly.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Stimulus Check - 04/01/20
If they can give 350 million of my taxes to Africa; I'm taking every cent they toss my way. I despise government.
© 24hourcampfire