Home
Back shortly before the election of President Trump there were quite a number of liberal elites who said electing him would be a great disaster and if it happened they would leave the U.S.A. Unfortunately, I don't think very many made good on their promise; in fact I can't think of even one.

As I recall, Prince Harry and and Meghan have both been uncomplimentary of President Trump. They were both in Canada which is supposedly better but now they have left Canada.

and..........they expect Trump to pay for their security ?

get fuggin real Harry..............
I recall reading that she said they were moving to Canada and that they would not live in the US while Trump was President.

Another lying liberal.
That twit said she would never come back to the US as long as Trump was Pres. Wonder what changed her small mind? Money?
Their just a couple of has beens now.
As of today, they are no longer Royals and Canada was no longer paying for their security.

Did they move to LA for her to work?
My grandmother told me as a young man:

never marry an older than you black woman.
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Apparently they never requested the security. It was suggested by someone else and Trump made it clear that it wouldn't happen.
Most here are very glad to see the back of them. He is definitely not of Royal lineage and she is,,,,,,is,,,,,,,,well,,you know !
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Can anyone point to anywhere they said they expect the US to pay for their security?

I haven't seen it.
I'm legitimately at a loss as to why anyone here cares.

I don't mean the US - idiocy abounds but I mean on the campfire.
Shes a mutt. Smokepole has a point, I dont think they expect the US to foot the bill for security......
And I dont think we would even if they ask, shes OUT!

In the end Harry will divorce the mutt and go back to jolly old england, bet me
Originally Posted by Clubman
Most here are very glad to see the back of them. He is definitely not of Royal lineage and she is,,,,,,is,,,,,,,,well,,you know !

Wha chu mean!? THEY BE KANGZ!!!
I'm honestly confused as to why anyone on this forum actually cares about this stuff. Are we going to have threads about the Kardashians too?

I think we should go back to talking about guns, scopes, hunting, whiskey, good music, supporting the military.... all kinds of stuff worth talking about.
Originally Posted by WoodrowFCall
I'm honestly confused as to why anyone on this forum actually cares about this stuff. Are we going to have threads about the Kardashians too?
Like it or not those two bastards are extremely wealthy and will be using the money & fame to promote causes that are against our interests.
Kanye 'Kardashian' West has turned somewhat right. He might have even become a Christian. I know He's come out supporting Trump on several occasions.
Shes a mutt. Smokepole has a point, I dont think they expect the US to foot the bill for security......
And I dont think we would even if they ask, shes OUT!

In the end Harry will divorce the mutt and go back to jolly old england, bet me

I disagree. She will divorce him once the fame, notoriety, and money leaves. I think if he wanted to try to become a part of the royal family again...........the people of England would tell him where to shove it.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Kanye 'Kardashian' West has turned somewhat right. He might have even become a Christian. I know He's come out supporting Trump on several occasions.

Rock chuck, you’re truly a 1% ER , to even know who ‘Ye is AND that he’s connecting people to Christ.

You’re on it boss.

The Ted Kucsinki tin shedders are still scratchin their heads about that blinking envelop thingy.
This threads gay....

You ole’ bittys are worse off then I thought...

Not only are you talking about tabloid crap, 1/2 the crap is captain obvious made up.

Lotta time standing in line at the walmart the last few weeks reading the tabloids waiting to check out?

Lmao...
[bleep] Harry. His mother was a Harlot...
Originally Posted by slumlord

Grandma was a smart cookie....
I am wiling to bet she will be tired of the prince soon enough and bail out. She probably had reasons besides love to marry him. The family will take him back.
Originally Posted by slumlord

And never marry one with big hands.

Will make your dick look small.
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
This threads gay....

And you showed up.

Fitting.
Originally Posted by Hastings
I am wiling to bet she will be tired of the prince soon enough and bail out. She probably had reasons besides love to marry him. The family will take him back.

I give it a year
I wish them the best. She can't help being from mixed races. But I don't wish for them and their ideas to be here. As far as the celebs go that were mouthing about moving to Canada if Trump was elected, well they were doing what minority celebs do, run their mouths!
Just what we don't need, a thread about the Lardasshians
He thought with his small head and it's going to end up biting him. I think he may just be starting to realize how much his "taken for granted" royal lifestyle costs when you have to pay for it yourself. I don't think that either will be getting any highpaying job offers. She wasn't that good as an actress and I've heard that she's hard to work with. I'm sure she'd be even worse now.
[Linked Image from media.makeameme.org]
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
I recall reading that she said they were moving to Canada and that they would not live in the US while Trump was President.

Another lying liberal.

There is a whole list of Hollywood liberals who said they would leave but are still here! Guess living here under our POTUS administration ain't so bad after all! Bet them chicomms which there was a Godzilla to save them 🤣🤣🤣!
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
This threads gay....

And you showed up.

Fitting.

Your on a gun forum, posting hollywood gossip... it might be time for you to reanalyze your insults...

Repeat after me..

Mirror mirror on the wall....
Originally Posted by Hastings
I am wiling to bet she will be tired of the prince soon enough and bail out. She probably had reasons besides love to marry him.

Ya, she's been leading him around by the schlong alright.

But, can't be easy for anyone to be around the inbred distilled essence of Brit-ness that is the Royals, she had the right to leave. Seems like ol' Harry the bastard son is waaay out of his depth on this one. I hope he is able to rise to the challenge, and somehow become a regular guy, with a job somewhere.

The family will take him back.

Of course they will, so will the British Public, with open arms.

Prince Andrew OTOH is screwed forever, and deserves it.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
This threads gay....

And you showed up.

Fitting.

Your on a gun forum, posting hollywood gossip... it might be time for you to reanalyze your insults...

Repeat after me..

Mirror mirror on the wall....

The mirror said that you’re still q u e e r.

Does that help you any ?
Harry will have to marry a dude 2nd go around to win the hearts of the homeland
Ol Harry is going to get what he deserves
I bet that hybrid hussy can turn a man every which way but loose
© 24hourcampfire