Home
Have a house construction crew out today to finish the house.

The main guy said he has been hearing a LOT of talk in the Mexican community around here. Most have been laid off. They all have lots of kids. There's a bunch of them. 50% of the population, or better. Probably 75%..

Anyway, he said he's hearing lots of talk in his Mexican community that they are running out of money quickly. He said they have been saying when they cannot buy what they need, they will start taking it. By force if needed, but they will take it.

Okay. Thanks for the heads up.

It's coming folks. Whether you believe it or not.
45acp carbine. 1917 Colt. Colt Gold Cup. 45Commander. 20ga shotgun. I’m confident
Got a lot of ammo!
I think he was mostly meaning riots and forcing their way into stores en masse.

They already did that to the HEB Plus here, back before Hurricane Harvey hit. Large group... Bash the doors in, take what you want, scram.

The press on that little incident was quelled. I only knew because my wife works there.
Ok. I get it. Do what you have to.

only thing is you better think, cause we are going to do what we have to also.

If its worth your life. Give it a go.

Be much better to ASK and I MIGHT share a bit of stuff... don't ask, get shot.

Don't expect much when 3rd world crap comes here legally or illegally and refuses to change.

Me.. I think the border should be closed period for a handful if not longer of years. NO one gets in. No immigration period.
Jeff, they sure have a dog-pack mentality. And don't hesitate to use it.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

The main guy said he has been hearing a LOT of talk in the Mexican community around here. Most have been laid off. They all have lots of kids. There's a bunch of them. 50% of the population, or better. Probably 75%..

Anyway, he said he's hearing lots of talk in his Mexican community that they are running out of money quickly. He said they have been saying when they cannot buy what they need, they will start taking it. By force if needed, but they will take it.

Load their asses up on the bus and send them back!
Originally Posted by DubThomas

Load their asses up on the bus and send them back!

Dub, I'm not far from you. Victoria.

Has Rusty mentioned anything about looting, or forcing entry by groups like this?
With the .gov handing out free cash, the free food banks, etc, I don't think it amount to much. My wife want's a security camera, I told her I'd rather not have it film if someone comes up to our place laugh .
The first one of the that gets a load of bird shot in the ass the rest of them will change their thought process. There are blow hard loud mouths in the Mexican community just like all the rest.
Remington 870 pump, 3" 4 Buck, I bet it won't take many rounds for them to run away! AR for cleaning up the stragglers. Good luck.
Not good.

I've dealt with wild dog packs years ago. High capacity magazine and its done.

And I HATE shooting dogs. I think most dogs are better than most people. But you do what you have to.

And I hate a damn thief. I would rather starve than steal.

We have given food and water to wets that come up and ask for it. And promptly called ICE or whatever as they leave. I'm a human being too. But that has different sides too. If the wets want to steal. They had better be prepared for the consequences. Does not mean that I'll kill, but I'll sure defend what I have and YOU decide if its that important to you to want to steal.
Originally Posted by BangPop
The first one of the that gets a load of bird shot in the ass the rest of them will change their thought process. There are blow hard loud mouths in the Mexican community just like all the rest.

2/0 buck shot.
So if the ER is overloaded with C19, will they treat gunshots?
I'm loaded with steel shot instead.

Find repeat offenders with the metal detector.
Originally Posted by teal

Self protection and environmentally sound.
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Honestly I am - got a case of 3in left over from a snow goose hunt. At ranges where I'd use it - I suspect no one will like what happens.

Honestly I am - got a case of 3in left over from a snow goose hunt. At ranges where I'd use it - I suspect no one will like what happens.

Have a bunch myself. 3.5” Kent 1s. Backed up with
heavy shot d coyote. Entirely non toxic and environmentally friendly. wink
Hence the increase in gun sales even those from the far left!
Democrats are way ahead of this unfolding dilemma. They are opening penitentiaries and freeing inmates. The mesicans will have competition.

That and hungry folks not taking kindly to being told no.

If this persists I can well see inner cities falling victim to crash, grab and scram. Surprised somewhat of not hearing much at all about it to this point in time.
Sounds like Texas needs some rooftop Koreans
I doubt it would be Hispanics that have been here for generations, most of them are no different than us, just have different sounding last names. wets i'd worry about.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I doubt it would be Hispanics that have been here for generations, most of them are no different than us, just have different sounding last names. wets i'd worry about.

That's exactly who I'm talking about.

Another thought to follow that one, is:

When Mexico falls to this virus, where they all gonna go?

I think we know that answer.
Pinatas full of tannerite.

since in gots a bunch of brownn skinned people in my pod, i would agree with roger. some of the people i have held most dear in my life are hispanic, and trace t heir roots in new mexico/arizona back to the 1700's.
Utah and Idaho have a lot of Mormons and they're known to have a couple years supply of food in storage. That's been a Mormon thing for a century or more. Everyone know they have it and, armed or not, I suspect they'll be the first to get hit. Being prepared might not be a good thing if the wrong element knows you're prepared.
i don't know if every mormon subscrobed to the stockpililng. but those that i know that did wouldn't be a good idea to try and take atvantage. part of the stockpiling is firearms, and friends that know h ow to use them.
I've got little to no sympathy for robbing, looting or stealing SOBs no matter how many mouths they have to feed.

If they would just ASK for charity they'd get what they need.
What is another eye opener is that they know that govt check isn't coming, based on their immigration status.

He said those that would get it were saying it wouldn't last long.

They are already planning stealing and violence.

That they are openly discussing and planning this stuff should get everyone's attention.

THis!!! All my neighbors here regardless of race or place of birth know we’d help em best we could! And trust me, I’m outnumbered. It’s outsiders of any race or creed I’d worry about first.
If you pretended to play a big fancy burrito like a flute....could you lead them back to Mexico?

Those ones are Texicans. They fight and work on our side.
On the bright side; a little bit of trouble, and we might get another check.
this was a topic of conversation over the last couple of days at the casa. lots of pay check to paycheck people, not just illegals, but we live next to mexico. the potential is there.
and el presidente of meechio is saying some religious metals will protect him.
i saw a video clip of some of the immigrant shelters on the sonoran side of arizona last week. no food, no medicine, no toilet paper, not disenfectant, nothing to lose. I sure hope it doesn't come to that but you got to have it in mind.
we aren't going to the store much these days, but a heightened since of awareness and around the casa is warrented.
What concerns me more than a direct confrontation with someone in need is what they might do when nobody is around. Like poaching. Cattle are much easier to poach than deer and right now we are calving. Very easy to shoot a two or three hundred pound calf and throw it in the back of your car or truck. Over several sections of land it is hard to keep an eye on all of it. Spending a lot of time outdoors right now.
Originally Posted by 45_100
What concerns me more than a direct confrontation with someone in need is what they might do when nobody is around. Like poaching. Cattle are much easier to poach than deer and right now we are calving. Very easy to shoot a two or three hundred pound calf and throw it in the back of your car or truck. Over several sections of land it is hard to keep an eye on all of it. Spending a lot of time outdoors right now.

That's gonna go on too.

Lord help them if I catch them.

On the other side of that coin, if they are hungry, and come ask me for something to eat, I won't turn them away hungry.

That's exactly who I'm talking about.

Another thought to follow that one, is:

When Mexico falls to this virus, where they all gonna go?

I think we know that answer.

you come up with some good quotable material. Same thought hit me too.
and i like "dog pack mentality"
i had a problem at about age 11, with a pack of mexicans, and my father explained it kind of that way to me.
not so brave one on one, but a pack mentality
Not a lot of mexicans here compared to the rest of the population. We have lots of whi gg er meth heads! The meth heads steal all year anyway! The mexicans i know all work and are good citizens. Trying to remove food from the Mormons might end in a gun fight, at least the ones i know are well prepared!

I grew up with Mexicans in Tucson and worked in the mines with them. Whether wetbacks or the “texican” type, there were mostly good folks and easy to work with.

Having said that, they were quite adept at quickly figuring out if you were some silly guilt ridden apologetic liberal that could be taken advantage of or just some ornery sob that should be left alone.

Had six young ones in Trinidad mistake me for one of the former. Had one of my daughters with me at time..... took them about three seconds to make the adjustment and back off. Smart young ones.

Originally Posted by RoninPhx

since in gots a bunch of brownn skinned people in my pod, i would agree with roger. some of the people i have held most dear in my life are hispanic, and trace t heir roots in new mexico/arizona back to the 1700's.

Well said Ron! I know where you are coming from.

Main thing is be vigilant. Your gut will give you the right answer.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

THis!!! All my neighbors here regardless of race or place of birth know we’d help em best we could! And trust me, I’m outnumbered. It’s outsiders of any race or creed I’d worry about first.

i still get a kick of knowing some of your ancestery quoting poetry, liking fine cigars, bad taste in beer, but like good liqqors and fine weapons, i don't think your neighbors would bother you anyway.
the irony in my pod being danish/german/croat/slav is i can pass for mexican, but the mexicans in my pod could pass for high end europoeans.
Originally Posted by Heym06
Trying to remove food from the Mormons might end in a gun fight, at least the ones i know are well prepared!

They learned a lesson at Donner Pass.

i still get a kick of knowing some of your ancestery quoting poetry, liking fine cigars, bad taste in beer, but like good liqqors and fine weapons, i don't think your neighbors would bother you anyway.
the irony in my pod being danish/german/croat/slav is i can pass for mexican, but the mexicans in my pod could pass for high end europoeans.

“Jesters do oft prove prophets!"

(King Lear).

Well said Ron! I know where you are coming from.

Main thing is be vigilant. Your gut will give you the right answer.

my sister was croat/polish jew/slavic, hispanic, mexican pima indian, half sister.
one of her sons looks like a german bier meister, from his father, the other one looks and has the habits of geronimo.
i am at heart having been raised in it, much more comfortable in general in the mexican culture than the anglo in some ways.
but i also reconize the potential, geez, just need to go along the border a little bit.
we shut down the u.s./mexican border. which screws up going to al condones for medicine. huge money maker on the mexican side, or was. wonder what those people are gonna do now.
i just wish i had made a run last month when i was thinking about it.
Ron,

Barry presents a good point. Things could go Texas Border 1915 real quick. I think ypu realize that

Btw about the old beer I drink now is,,,,,

https://www.altstadtbeer.com

Steel does not deform and tear tissue like lead does.
I doubt it would be Hispanics that have been here for generations, most of them are no different than us, just have different sounding last names.

Rodger,

Around here we have a name for people like that.

We call them tax paying conservatives

Damn. That's not good news, Barry.

Stay safe, bro.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
I doubt it would be Hispanics that have been here for generations, most of them are no different than us, just have different sounding last names.

Rodger,

The Mexicans I know who own businesses here for years, feel no different than us White Faces.

They hate illegals for the same financial reasons, plus the additional negative attention they bring on them who work, employ others and pay taxes.

No different than us hating on white trash who ride the .give me everything system.

😎
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Still gonna poke a hole from about 10 feet.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Rodger,

The Mexicans I know who own businesses here for years, feel no different than us White Faces.

They hate illegals for the same financial reasons, plus the additional negative attention they bring on them who work, employ others and pay taxes.

No different than us hating on white trash who ride the .give me everything system.

😎

Around here, the Hispanic Texans that have been here all along despise illegals.

They don't mind telling you, either. smile
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Still gonna poke a hole from about 10 feet.

Used to like running a Remington 10 gauge for ducks over deeks with friends. Gave buds the opening salvo on legs down, wings set birds...Then I’d clean up the escapees.

Figure 10g would get a fella another 35 yards of hard hitting B.B. on retards wanting to fill a backpack with my supplies.

😬😎
Originally Posted by 45_100

that is already happening here. south of prescott found a cow shot, and j ust the back straps hacked off. left the rest of the cow to rot.
hate to throw it in the mexican camp, but found a black angus bleeding out on a hiking trail few years ago. it was barely alive. told my wife we needed to get out of there. at the start of the trail was a mexican beer bust. had to be connected.
bump
and that is the difference between knockin at your door and bustin it in....

Kind of surprised that the "opportunist" segment of society has been so quiet thus far.
In Texas, non-native game = no season and no limit
© 24hourcampfire