Home
If some one offers a USPS large flat rate box of 223 brass

There is 2271 pieces in there

Your results may vary but it's an idea what to expect

Hank
Better ask how many steel cases and Berdans will be in there. A friend told me about it
Well in this box zero

Hank
I would tell him I want exactly 2271 pieces of once fired, brass cases and boxer primed. Tell him, you are OCD and you will triple count the box when you receive it.
A campfire member goes by the name of the Brassman... which is the name of his business.

he lives locally here, and he's a friend...

He sells once fired brass to customers all over the country and some in large quantities..

a lot of his business is guys like you and I ordering a couple of thousand or so..

He ships those via UPS in their flat rate boxes... who send a truck to pick them up at his business on a daily basis..

you could PM him, if you are that concerned...his first name is John...
I would not have patience to count them. My sons best friend is a shooting instructor. He has brought us a lot of brass. i need to figure how many cases are in a pound.
Buy them from Wes Sage and they will be sized, swaged, trimmed and deburred
Originally Posted by Seafire
A campfire member goes by the name of the Brassman... which is the name of his business.

He sells once fired brass to customers all over the country and some in large quantities..

a lot of his business is guys like you and I ordering a couple of thousand or so..

He ships those via UPS in their flat rate boxes... who send a truck to pick them up at his business on a daily basis..

I have purchased brass from brassman. He runs straight up operation. I would also recommend him. here is a link

https://brassmanbrass.com/
I just bought some LC 5.56, supposed to have been a 500 piece order, got 479 (packed loosely), and of those one was a blank and I have about a 30 rejection rate.

I won't say the company's name, I haven't contacted them yet, but they won't be getting my business. I usually deal with Diamond K, but they were out.

I'm gonna give Brassman a look.
"Out of stock".

Looks like a nice company and being upfront about getting orders processed.
Originally Posted by Lennie

I have purchased brass from brassman. He runs straight up operation. I would also recommend him. here is a link

https://brassmanbrass.com/

I recommend him as well.
Bought some 223 brass from a guy here a long time ago, I think his name was M1ABRAMS. It was all military crimped crap, which I was not expecting, but in hindsight, should have expected considering his name. He was a good guy and gave me my cash back. The few times I've sold brass here I've always tossed in a very large handful of extras so that the buyer got more than expected, because I don't inspect every case for deformities and my quick counts might not be 100% accurate.

Kinda just thought everyone did the same.

I have bought brass from Brassman. He sold me one of those flat rate boxes. I got exactly what he said he would be sending. If I needed some more he would be the go to guy.

kwg
The only reason I know is for ease of loading I broke up into 100 piece bags. I didnt set out to count them but in the end counted that bags well you get the point

But Honestly I was not sure how many to expect (aprox of course)
this was just a so you know

I am kind of a numbers guy numbers just dont lie and I like that
Hank
© 24hourcampfire